Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Name the Kannada writer who has decided to return his Pampa award given to him by Karnataka government in 2009.
A. Baleshwar Ram
B. Prof. Chandrashekhar Patil
C. Venod Sharma
D. None of theseB. Prof. Chandrashekhar Patil
- Prof. Chandrashekhar Patil, a Kannada writer has announced to return his Pampa award given to him by Karnataka government in 2009. What is the reason behind this?
A. he wants a more prestigious prize.
B. to protest against the murder of M.M. Kalburgi
C. Karnataka govt has said him to do so
D. None of theseB. to protest against the murder of M.M. Kalburgi
- When is International Literacy Day celebrated?
A. August 8
B. July 8
C. September 22
D. September 8D. September 8
- Whom of the following has become the first Indian to qualify for the prestigious President’s Cup?
A. Sachin Tendulkar
B. Saina Nehwal
C. Anirban Lahiri
D. None of theseC. Anirban Lahiri
- To acquaint both the forces with each other’s operating procedure India and Maldives have a Joint Military Exercise named:
C. Surya Kiran
D. None of theseB. Ex-Ekuverin
- BSNL has decided to increase the minimum broadband speed for all its customers without any additional cost. What speed it has decided?
A. 1024 Kbps
B. 1 Mbps
C. 2 Mbps
D. None of theseC. 2 Mbps
- To respond to the bio threats in the Korean Peninsula, South Korea along with which country performs Joint anti biochemical exercises
A. South Africa
D. ChinaC. USA
- Who has launched the e-version of the 100 volumes of the Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi (CWMG) in New Delhi?
A. Smriti Irani
B. Arun Jaitley
C. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
D. None of theseB. Arun Jaitley
- Which company will invest 1 Billion Euros in India by adding 4000 jobs to its 16,000 existing workspace in the country for PM’s “Make in India” programme?
D. TCSB. Siemens
- Which state government has decided to abolish the Local Body Tax (LBT) on petrol and diesel with an aim to end the disparity between fuel dealers and other traders?
A. Himachal Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. GujaratB. Maharashtra