Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which state government is going to Install GPS in Public Vehicles?
D. ManipurC. Kerala
- The last date for enrollment under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is ____?
A. 15th Sept. 2015
B. 30th Sept. 2015
C. 31st Aug. 2015
D. 1st Sept. 2015B. 30th Sept. 2015
- ‘Nai Manzil’ scheme launched by which of the following Ministry?
A. Minority Affairs
B. Rural Developmet
C. Health & Family Welfare
D. AgricultureA. Minority Affairs
- Which app lauched by Bihar to aid digital literacy?
D. DishaD. Disha
- School Nursery Yojana will engage students upto which classes?
A. LKG to V
B. VI to IX
C. I to V
D. VI to XB. VI to IX
- Indian army tops popularity charts which of the following social networking site?
D. FacebookD. Facebook
- Xiaomi ties up with Foxconn to set up 1st Assembly line in which of the following state?
A. Andhra Pradesh
D. TamilnaduA. Andhra Pradesh
- What is the full form of FATCA?
A. Fixed Account Tax Company Act
B. Foreign Advanced Tax Compilance Act
C. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
D. Fixed Account Trensfer Company ActC. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
- Which country tops in Beef exporting?
D. Southi ArabB. India
- Phicomm is going to invest ____$ for India unit?
D. 2mnB. 1bn
- Rakesh Garg who is going to hold additional charge of DEITY is secretary of which of the following department ?
D. NoneA. Telecommunication
- Suhasini Haidar was Diplomatic and Strategic Affairs Editor at which press agency?
B. Indian Express
C. The Hindu
D. Hindustan TimesC. The Hindu
- Gurbaj Singh is related to which game?
D. HockeyD. Hockey
- Freedom fighter Kayyara Kinhanna Rai who recently passed away belonged to which of the following state?
D. Andhra PradeshB. Karnataka
- When is World Bio-Fuel Day?
A. 9th August
B. 10th August
C. 7th August
D. 13th AugustB. 10th August