Alphabet Inc. becomes the world’s most valuable company after overtaking the Apple. Alphabet’s market capitalization becomes $531 billion after its share has been rose by 1.7%. Five of the most valuable companies in the world are – Alphabet, Apple, Microsoft Corp., Facebook Inc. and Amazon.com Inc.
About Alphabet Inc
- Alphabet Inc.is an American multinational conglomerate.
- It was established in 2015 as the parent company of Google.
- The headquarter of company is in California and it is headed by Google’s co-founders, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, with Page serving as CEO and Brin as President.
- The reformation of Google into Alphabet was completed on October 2, 2015.
- Alphabet’s group encompasses several industries, including technology, life sciences, investment capital, and research.
- Some of its subordinators include Google, Calico, GV, Google Capital, X, Google Fiber and Nest Labs.
- It is currently the world’s most valuable company, replacing Apple Inc.
- Alphabet reports higher profit this year and snatch the crown from Apple Inc.
- Alphabet’s main focus is on the Web business along with investments in artificial intelligence, self-driving cars, health technology and fast Internet access.
- Prices of the Apple products are generally high that are connected to a schedule of services such as iTunes and the App Store.
- While Alphabet’s services are free that is the main reason of having large number of users that helps in making great profit by selling a large quantity of advertising.