As per the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking for 2016 three of the India’s top business schools are outline among the 100 best schools globally. France’s INSEAD is at the top of the list of the Business (B)-schools is also known as the “business school for the world”
Top five business schools :
INSEAD, Harvard Business School, London Business School, the Wharton School, and Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- The top most B-schools from India are— the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmadabad, IIM- Bangalore; and the Indian School of Business (ISB).
- In India IIM, Ahmadabad, is ranked number one for the career progress and ranked 15th in the world in FT’s 2015 Masters in Management rankings.
- France’s INSEAD is top in the list but its fees are lower than those of the top three US schools.
- IIM- Ahmadabad is famous for its teaching space designed and its campus which was designed by American architecture Louis Kahn.
- Nine new schools are included in the 2016 ranking, two of which appear for the first time.
- Renmin University of China School of Business is at 43rd and is the best-ranked new competitor,
- The Indian School of Business ISB has jumped four steps up to be ranked 29th. IIM, Bangalore, has jumped at 62nd from 82nd.
- The position of Indian B-school helps the Indian economy to establish its position in the world.