Hi friends! Our reader Milind shared interview experience that he had during SIDBI Grade A Manager Interview. You can learn from his experience and find a way for yourself as well in the upcoming days.
Venue– SIDBI MSME International Training Institute(SITI), Bhubaneswar
Reporting Time-12:30 PM
4 Panel Members( One Female & 3 Male) from Lucknow HQ. Interview was taken through video conference.
Conversation went mostly in Hindi.
- Where are you from? (My Answer-Kendrapada).
- Why there are many places in your state whose end ones are “Pada”?
- Then why also there are so many places whose end ones are “Put” like Koraput etc?
- Tell us about your background?
- I am a 2014 pass out, So asked what you were doing these 2 years?
- Where were you working & Why you left it?? Also asked if they were paying you well or not?
- You can also prepare with engaged in previous job, then why you left?
- So you are a civil engineer. How can your subject help us in SIDBI?
- Why your branch is called “Civil Engineering” but you can see there is an electrical engineering? Why it is “Civil” ?
- What is RCC? Why is it used?
- So you were Site engineer, How many types of treatment are there when there is a failure in roof?
- What are the functions of SIDBI?
- Is there any other financial institution which is concerned about MSME sector?
- Why MUDRA was in news during budget?
- Tell us 2/3 points from recent budget?
- What are your strengths?
- Can you judge our pshycology sitting far away in Bhubaneswar as we are here in Lucknow?
- Who are the famous personalities in bollywood with your name? I answered, Have you heard of someone who is associated with music with your name?? I answered Anand Milind, Have you heard his songs?
Ok Thank You, All the Best.
So It was a conversation of 15 minutes around.
Panel members were very co-operative and at the interview venue, the officials were very supportive and they were constantly motivating us.
Thank you All & All the best to all of you.
THANK YOU Milind for sharing your Interview Experience with us.
All the Best :)