Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Seating Arrangements with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I. Study the following information to answer the given questions:
A, B, C ,D , E, F and H live on eight different floors , Ground floor is no 1, 1st floor is no 2 and so on. There are 2 floors between the floor on which B and H live. D lives on an odd – numbered floor and he does not live immediate below or above F’s floor. F lives below H’s floor.
D does not live immediately below or above B’s floor. A does not live on an even numbered floor. C does not live on the topmost floor. G lives on 6th floor. E does not live below H and B lives on floor no 5.
- How many floors are there between the floors on which D and H live ?
- Who among the following lives on the floor no 3?
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which does not belong to that group ?
- E lives on which of the following floor ?
- Who lives between A and F ?
II. Study the following information to answer the given questions:
Eight friends – M, N, O, P, Q, R, S and T are sitting around a circular table with equal distance between each other, facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order. Each one of them belongs to a different profession such as Mechanic, Electrician, Journalist, Editor, Advocate, Doctor, Architect and teacher but not necessarily in the same order.
S sits second to the right of the mechanic. The Editor and the Electrician are the immediate neighbours of S. O sits second to the right of Q who is Advocate. Q is an immediate neighbour of the Editor. Only one person sits between T and R. P sits third to the left of Q. S sits exactly between N and P. The Architect sits second to the left of M. The Journalist and the Teacher are immediate neighbours of the Architect. T is not a Teacher.
- Who among the following is Journalist ?
- Who sits second to the left of S ?
- Which of the following does not belong to that group ?
- If all the persons are made to sit in the alphabetical order in clockwise direction from M, the position of how many of them will remain unchanged(excluding M) ?
- Who among the following is an Electrician ?