Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Questions Penned by Yogit
Direction(1-5): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Six persons P, Q, R, S, T and U are sitting around a circular table facing towards the centre of the table in a restaurant. They have ordered for different items i.e. samosha, cutlet, French fries, omelette, sandwich and milk-cake. They are wearing T-shirts of different colours, i.e. white, black, green, red, yellow and blue but not necessarily in the same order.
- The person who have ordered for samosha, French fries and Sandwich are neither in white nor in black T- shirt.
- The person who are in green and yellow T-shirts have neither ordered for samosha nor for French fries
- P is neither in white T-shirt nor on the immediate left of the person who has ordered for omelette.
- The only person who is seated between T and U eats cutlet. The person who is on the left side of the person in white T-shirt does not eat Milk-cake.
- S has ordered for omelette and the colour of his T-shirt is green. He is facing the person who has ordered for Cutlet.
- One who has ordered for samosha is seated opposite to the person wearing blue T-shirt, while the person whose T-shirt is of green colour is on the left of the person who has ordered for sandwich.
- One who has ordered for milk-cake is on the immediate right of the person in white T-shirt but on the immediate left of the person who has ordered for French fries
- R has not ordered for french-fries while U has not ordered for samosha
- Who among the following is in white T-shirt?
e) None of theseAnswer – d) R
- The only person between T and S is wearing T –shirt of which colour?
e) None of theseAnswer – c) yellow
- Who among the following has ordered for sandwich?
e) None of theseAnswer – c) P
- Which of the following is correctly matched?
e) None of theseAnswer – c) T-RED-SAMOSHA
- The colour of the T-shirt of the person, who has ordered for milk-cake, is-
e) None of theseAnswer – e) None of these
Direction(6-10): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
There are six boys P, Q, R, S, T and U. They want to go out with six girls A, B, C, D, E and F, not necessarily in the same order. The pairs went to different cities Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and two of them went to Jaipur. They like different bikes viz KTM, Bullet, Pulsar and Apache. But KTM and Bullet are preferred by two pairs. Further information is as follows:
- P and S visit Jaipur but do not like either KTM or Apache
- U does not go out with E. Both of them do not like Pulsar.
- D and C wants to go to Delhi and Kolkata respectively. The persons visiting Mumbai like the same bike as Q does.
- R goes out with F to Mumbai but does not like either Bullet or Apache.
- Q goes to Delhi and likes KTM.
- T does not go out either with A or B; he does not go to Kolkata; he likes neither Pulsar nor Bullet.
- Which bike does C like?
e) None of theseAnswer – b) Bullet
- If P goes out with A, who among the following likes Pulsar ?
e) can’t be determineAnswer – e) can’t be determine
- Who went to Chennai?
e) None of theseAnswer – d) TE
- Which bike does C like?
e) None of theseAnswer – c) Bullet
- Who among the following visits Kolkata?
e) Both a and dAnswer – e) Both a and d
Note: Dear Readers if you have any doubt in any chapter in Reasoning you can ask here. We will clear your doubts