Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Puzzle with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are asked in previous exams !!!
Q (1-5). Study the given information and answer the following questions.
Eight friends- Kavya, Laxmi, Madhu, Nisha, Ooha, Priya, Quincey and Rashmi are sitting in the innermost circle. All of them are facing towards the centre.
Only two people sit between Madhu and Rashmi. Three people sit between Rashmi and Ooha. Kavya sits second to the left of Ooha. Three people sit between Kavya and Priya. Laxmi sits to the immediate left of Priya. Nisha sits second to the right of Quincey.
They shuffled a pack of cards. Madhu draws the first card and changes his position according to the given conditions, In clock-wise remaining persons also draw cards and change their positions accordingly.
1. If the card drawn is Heart, the person moves to outer circle (same position) facing centre.
2. If the card drawn is Spade, the person moves to outer circle facing centre and moves two positions left.
3. If the card drawn is Club, the person who draws first moves to corner 1 of Square facing away from centre, further if persons draw club they have to move to corners 2, 3 and 4 respectively facing away from the centre.
4. If the card drawn is Diamond, the person remains in the same circle but faces away from centre.
1. Kavya draws a Jack of Heart
2. Laxmi draws a King of Club
3. Madhu draws a Queen of Spade
4. Nisha draws a 3 of Diamond
5. Ooha draws an Ace of Heart
6. Priya draws a 7 of Club
7. Quincey draws a 4 of Heart
8. Rashmi draws a 8 of Diamond
- After all the persons changed their places based on the above conditions, who among the following will be sitting at corner 2 of the Square?
5. NoneAnswer : 22.Laxmi
- After all, the persons changing their places based on the above conditions, how many are left in the innermost Circle?
5. NoneAnswer : 2. Two
- After all, persons changing their places based on the above conditions then who among the following is sitting to the immediate left of Madhu?
5. NoneAnswer : 5.None
- After all, persons changing their places based on the above conditions, which of the following Pair are sitting at the corners of the square?
1. Priya and Madhu
2. Laxmi and Quincey
3. Ooha and Priya
4. Priya and Laxmi
5. NoneAnswer : 4.Priya and Laxmi
- After all, persons changing their places based on the above conditions, who among the following is sitting in outer circle exactly same position as Nisha is sitting in the inner circle?
5. RashmiAnswer : 1. Madhu
Q (6-10). Study the given information and answer the following questions.
Seven Persons are sitting in a straight line. Four of them are facing north and the remaining three persons are facing south. They also like different colors Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Yellow, White, and Black but not necessarily in same order. Those seven people are also sitting in alphabetical order.
Person who likes Yellow sits second to the right of P. One who likes Blue sits second to the right of Q. The person who likes Green faces north. The person who likes Orange sits to the immediate right of the person who likes Green. S and Q face opposite direction (i.e., if one faces north other faces south). Neither P nor Q likes Orange. The person who likes Red sits third to the right of the person who likes Black. Persons who like Black and Red face same direction. Both the neighbors of P face opposite direction of P (i.e., if P faces north they face south and vice versa). Two persons sit between R and White.
- Who among the following is not sitting in the row?
5. Cannot be determinedAnswer : 4.T
- Who among the following is facing south?
5. MAnswer:5. M
- Which of the flowing given color does P like?
5. BlackAnswer:5. Black
- If Red is related to O, White is related to Q, Then Black is related to whom?
5. NoneAnswer : 3. R
- Which of the following combination is true?
1. R –Yellow
2. M – White
3. Q – Orange
4. N – Red
5. S – BlueAnswer : 5.S – Blue