Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample From Data Intrepretation that is important for IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
Click here to View Quantitative Aptitude Quiz Page
The graph below shows the end of the month market values of 4 shares for the period from January to June. Answer the following questions based on this graph.
- Which share showed the greatest percentage increase in market value in any month during the entire period?
(d) DAnswer (d) D
From the table we clearly seen that highest % increase is for D in Feb. i.e 25%
- In which month was the greatest absolute change in market value for any share recorded?
(d) JuneAnswer (a) March
The greatest absolute change in the market value is 20
i.e. In the month of March the share of A = 115 – 95 = 20
- In which month was the greatest percentage increase in market value for any share recorded?
(d) MayAnswer (a) February
The greatest percentage change in any share was recorded for share D for the month of February viz. 25%
- An individual wishes to sell 1 share of C and 1 share of D to buy 1 share of A at the end of a month. At which month-end would the individual’s loss from this decision, due to share value changes, be the most?
(d) JuneAnswer (d) June
Due to share value changes the maximum loss is 10 for the month of June.
Hence the answer is (d).
- An individual decides to sell 1 share of C and 1 share of D to buy 1 share of A at the end of the month. What can be the individual’s greatest gain from this decision, due to share value changes?
(d) noneAnswer (a) 5
From the above table again we can see that the individual’s highest gain is Rs.5.