Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample From all topics , which are Important for upcoming IBPS and RRB exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
- If 28 men completed 7/8 of a piece of work in a week .then the no. of men then can do the remaining work in a week?
D)6Answer – B)4
total work done=7/8
Let the no of men be x
- Two dices are thrown at a time, whats the probability that sum of their scores will be 6?
D)5/6Answer – B)5/36
- A builder decided to build a house in 30 days . he engaged 100 men in beginning and 100 more after 20 days and completed the work on time . if he had not employed the additional men . how many days more have been taken to do the work?
D)40Answer – B)10
Equating men days
That is 10 days more
- A two digit number is seven times the sum of its digits. If each digit is increased by 2, the number thus obtained is more than six times the sum of its digit by 4. Find the number.
D)33Answer – C)42
- A constructor has to build a tunnel 12 km long in 300 days so he employed 25 men after 200 days only 4 km of the tunnel is completed find the no. of extra man to be employed ?
D)65Answer – B)75
Equating man day/work
100-25=75 more men
- An article was sold at certain price and there was a profit of 15%. If it would have been sold at Rs 120 less there would have a loss of 10%. Find the cost price of the article.
D)280Answer – C)480
- 30 men is supposed to do a work in 47 days . after 25 days 10 more man where employed and the work got completed in 1 day before how many days would it have been delayed if 10 men were not added?
D)13Answer – C)6
- Find the average of all prime numbers between 20 and 50
D)none of theseAnswer – D)none of these
- A well with 14m inside diameter is dug 10m deep. Earth taken out around it to a width of 21 m to form an embankment. The height (in metres) of the embankment is:
D)9/8Answer – A)2/3
- If 100 men can do 100 jobs in 100 days, then 1 man can do 1 job in
D)NoneAnswer – B)100 day