Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- On June 3 2015, conference of SAARC countries on Disaster Mitigation began. Where is the conference taking place?
D. RajasthanA. Delhi
- Who is the chairman of FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India)?
A. Bhanu Pratap Sharma
B. Ashish bahuguna
C. Sunita Narain
D. None of theseB. Ashish bahuguna
- RBI is soon going to issue coins to commemorate golden jubilee of Indo-Pak War 1965. What will be the value of those coins?
A. Rs. 10
B. Rs. 50
C. Rs. 100
D. Rs. 5D. Rs. 5
- Which of the following General Insurance companies has tied up with Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB) for the sale of its products through 431 branches of the bank?
A. ICICI Lombard General Insurance
B. TATA AIG General Insurance
C. HDFC ERGO General Insurance
D. Bharti Axa General InsuranceA. ICICI Lombard General Insurance
- Who has been appointed as the new director of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu?
A. P R Vasudeva Rao
B. S A V Satya Murty
C. Raghav Chandra
D. None of theseB. S A V Satya Murty
- Railway has launched 3 IT initiatives developed by Centre For Railway Information Systems (CRIS). Which among the following is one of the initiative?
A. Paperless unreserved ticketing through mobile phones between Delhi and Palwal section.
B. Coin-cum-Card operated ATVMs (Automatic Ticket Vending Machines) at New Delhi railway station.
C. ‘Parichalaan’, a mobile application for freight operations.
D. All above are the initiatives.D. All above are the initiatives.
- MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy) has launched an online GIS (Geographic Information Tool) for identification of the regional and local wind energy potential in India. Name the tool.
A. Indian Energy Atlas
B. Indian Wind Atlas
C. Indian Wind Energy Atlas
D. None of theseB. Indian Wind Atlas
- Government is set to invest capital in railways to boost growth with a focus on infrastructure development. How much amount is going to be invested for the same?
A. 8 lakh crores
B. 8.5 crores
C. 7.5 lakh crores
D. 8.5 lakh croresD. 8.5 lakh crores
- Kakodar Committee on Railway safety has recommended the elimination of unmanned level crossings. Which one of the following is the first one to close all the unmanned railway crossings?
A. Eastern Central Railway
B. Western Central Railway
C. Northern Central Railway
D. Southern Central RailwayB. Western Central Railway
- A study conducted at the Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center for 32-months showed that HIV prevention drug PrEP showed positive results. Expand PrEP.
A. Pre-Expulsion Prophylaxis
B. Post-Expulsion Prophylaxis
C. Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
D. Pre-Exposure ProphylaxisD. Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis
- At which of the following places is the 2020 Olympics going to take place?
D. None of theseC. Tokyo
- Coca-cola FIFA (Federation of International Football Associations) has released the rankings of world national teams. Which position has been secured by Indian football team?
D. 162B. 155
- Which of the following team has secured the top position in the recent FIFA rankings?
D. BrazilC. Argentina
- A social worker from Arunachal Pradesh who also conferred the Padma Shree in 2012 passed away. Name her.
A. Binny Yanga
B. Binny Dai
C. Rajani Kanta
D. Tapi MraA. Binny Yanga
- The Indian Air Force (IAF) commissioned book, “The Duels of the Himalayan Eagle: The first Indo-Pak Air War” is released by Vice President Mohd. Hamid Ansari. Name the author.
A. Satish Gujral
B. Air Marshal Bharat Kumar
C. Ashok Mitran
D. V.S. NaipalB. Air Marshal Bharat Kumar
- The Myawaddy- Thinggan Nyenaung-Kawkareik section (25.6 km long) of the Asian Highway No.1 has become operational. It links which of the following places?
A. India to Myanmar via Thailand
B. India to Russia via Myanmar
C. India to Thailand via Myanmar
D. None of theseC. India to Thailand via Myanmar