Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in computer awareness, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Which of the following is a combination of hardware and software that facilitates the sharing of information between computing devices?
C. Expansion Board
D. Digital device
E. None of theseAns – A. Network
- The amount of vertical space between lines of text in a document is called _________
B. line spacing
C. single space
D. vertical spacing
E. None of theseAns – B. line spacing
- What do you call the programs that are used to find out possible faults and their causes?
A. operating system extensions
C. diagnostic software
D. boot diskettes
E. None of theseAns – C. diagnostic software
- Which programming languages are classified as low-level languages?
A. BASIC, COBOL, Fortran
C. C, C++
D. Assembly languages
E. None of theseAns – D. Assembly languages
- DMA stands for ______
A. Digital Memory Access
B. Direct Memory Access
C. Distinct Memory Allocation
D. Direct Memory Allocation
E. None of theseAns – B. Direct Memory Access.
- The term _______ designates equipment that might be added to a computer system to enhance its functionality.
A. Digital device
B. System add-on
C. Disk pack
D. Peripheral device
E. None of theseAns – B. System add-on
- A computer cannot ‘boot’ if it does not have the _______
C. Operating System
E. None of theseAns – C. Operating System
- Most of the time, what type of computers are client computers in a client-server system?
E. None of theseAns – C. Microcomputer
- Office LANs, which are scattered geographically on large scale, can be connected by the use of corporate ______
E. None of theseAns – D. WAN
- Where are data and programme stored when the processor uses them?
A. Main memory
B. Secondary memory
C. Disk memory
D. Programme memory
E. None of theseAns – A. Main memory