The International Yoga day has been earmarked on 21st June. The second year celebrations are yet to come and as a part of it the protocol has been released by the AYUSH ministry.
- The booklet consisting of the protocol was released in the Arogya fair which commenced in Goa
- It was released by Shripad Yesso Naik on 26th March,2016
- The protocol includes certain yoga practices such as Yogic Sukshma Vyayama , Yogasanas, and Pranayama which have been added in the 2nd revised edition
- The total duration is 1 hour where 45 minutes is devoted to Common Yoga Protocol and provision has been made for leading Yoga instutuions to incorporate 15 minutes Institutional Yogic practisesg. Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Dhayana, Satsang
Points to note
- Goa CM- Laxmikant Parsekar
- Deputy CM and Health Minister- Shri Francis D’Souza