Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Assistant 2023 Notification on 13/09/2023. Notification is out for 450 Assistant vacancies. Candidates who are looking for the RBI assistant 2023 recruitment can check the eligibility details and apply online from 13th September 2023. The online application link will be available to the candidates from 13/09/2023 to 04/10/2023. The online application link and eligibility details for assistant posts are given in the below content. For more details go through the complete notification. Aspirants shall visit the page regularly and get the latest RBI 2023 Jobs.
Name of the Post: Assistant
Post Date: 13/09/2023
No of Vacancies: 450
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023:
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. Candidates can check the Online Registration date, Exam Date and Admit Card Date in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Assistant post. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||13/09/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04/10/2023|
|Prelims Admit Card||2nd / 3rd week of October 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date||21/10/2023 & 23/10/2023|
|Mains Exam Date||02/12/2023|
Vacancy Details of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023:
The Reserve Bank of India has released 450 Vacancies for the Assistant Post. The RBI Assistant 2023 category-wise & state-wise vacancy distribution is given below. Candidates can also check & download the detailed notification pdf using the direct links given in this post.
|Kanpur & Lucknow||12||1||9||5||28||55|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||0||1(1)||4||1||10||16|
RBI Assistant Salary:
Candidates selected for the RBI Assistant post will get a salary as scheduled by the Government. Other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. The salary detail is given below.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant||20,700/- to 55700/-|
Age limit (as on 01/09/2023):
Candidates who apply for the Assistant post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant||20 to 28 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for certain categories. Check the age relaxation in the given table.
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years( SC)|
|4||Widows / divorced women / women judicially separated who are not re-married||10 years|
|5||Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989||05 years|
|6||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC / ST / PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- The Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state / any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
The selection will be based on 3 stages
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Candidates should pay the fee online. Fee / Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded. Check fee details on the given table.
|1||General / OBC / EWS||450/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / EXS||50/-|
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023:
Check the simple steps given below and apply online for the RBI Assistant 2023 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the RBI website www.rbi.org.in.
- Click Opportunities@RBI ->Vacancies-> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email ID and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
RBI Assistant Previous Year Vacancy Details:
The RBI Assistant 2022 & 2020 category-wise & state-wise vacancy distribution is given below. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies in the below table.
|Kanpur & Lucknow||28||1||36||13||53||131|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||7||1||13||5||28||54|
RBI Assistant 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20|