Reserve Bank of India has released RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022 notification on 28/03/2022. A short Notice of the RBI Grade B 2022 recruitment is posted in the newspaper on 21st March 2022. Online Applications are invited to fill 294 vacancies in Grade B Officer cadre posts on regular basis. So interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 28/03/2022 to 18/04/2022. Aspirants can view the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria (i.e. selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates) in the below content. Aspirants can also check RBI Grade B Syllabus 2022 here.
Name of the Post: Grade B (General/DEPR/DSIM)
Post Date: 21/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 294
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022:
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. Candidates can check the Online Registration Dates and Exam Dates in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of the Grade B post. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||28/03/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||18/04/2022|
|Gr B (DR)- General – Date of Online Paper I Exam||28/05/2022|
|Gr B (DR) – General Date of Online Phase-II Exam||25/06/2022|
|DEPR / DSIM – Date of Online Phase-I Exam||02/07/2022|
|DEPR / DSIM – Date of Online Phase-II & III Exam||06/08/2022|
Vacancy details of RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022:
Reserve Bank of India has announced 294 vacancies for the Grade B (General / DEPR / DISM) Posts. Candidates can check the post wise vacancy details in the below tabular column. Category wise vacancy details will be available here soon after the official release.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Total Vacancy|
|1||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||238|
|2||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||31|
|3||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||25|
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||109||32||15||59||23||238|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||11||04||05||08||03||31|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||07||07||05||04||02||25|
RBI Grade B Salary:
Candidates selected for the RBI Grade B posts will get a monthly salary as scheduled by the Government. Check the salary details in the below table. Other allowances will be applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||RBI Grade B Pay Scale|
|1||Grade ‘B’ Officers||35,150 to 62,400|
|2||Grade ‘A’ Officers||44,500 to 89,150|
Candidates who apply for the Grade B (General / DEPR / DISM) post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for certain categories. Check the age relaxation in the given table.
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years( SC)|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
1. Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
- Graduation in any discipline / Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC / ST / PwBD applicants) or Post-Graduation / Equivalent technical qualification with minimum 55% marks (pass marks for SC / ST / PwBD applicants) in aggregate of all semesters / years.
2. Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
- A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade from a recognised Indian or Foreign University / Institute OR
- PGDM / MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade from a recognised Indian or Foreign University / Institute OR
- Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics i.e. agricultural / business / developmental / applied, etc., with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
3. Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics / Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur / Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade OR
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute; OR
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Note: SC, ST and PwBD candidates having second class with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade are eligible.
The selection will be based on the following 3 stages.
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
Candidates should pay the fee online. Fee / Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded. Check fee details on the given table.
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates (Intimation Charges only)||100/-|
|GEN / OBC / EWSs||850/-|
How to Apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022:
Check the simple steps given below and apply online for the RBI Grade B 2022 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the RBI website www.rbi.org.in
- Click [email protected] ->Vacancies-> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Important Links for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 28/03/2022)|
|For Official Notification 2022||Click here|
|For Official Short Notification 2022||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
Category wise Vacancy Details 2021:
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||108||49||27||59||27||270|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||13||05||03||06||02||29|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||09||05||05||03||01||23|