Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification on 18th January 2023 to fill various Vacancies i.e. Multi-Tasking Staff a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post and Havaldar on regular basis. The online registration will commence on 18th January 2023. So Interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 18/01/2023 to 24/02/2023 (Extended). Candidates waiting for the SSC MTS 2023 notification can apply online using the online application link given below. Candidates can view the vacancy & eligibility details (such as selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates) in the below content. Aspirants can also check the Latest SSC News 2023 here.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Notification Out – 300 Vacancies | Apply Now
Name of the Post: Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, Havaldar
Post Date: 18/01/2023
No of Vacancies: 11409
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023:
Applications must be submitted online only. The online application date and time are given in the table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can also check the SSC MTS exam date 2023.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||18/01/2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||24/02/2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online)||26/02/2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Generating Offline Challan||26/02/2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan (During working hours of Bank)||27/02/2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||02/03/2023 to 03/03/2023|
|Date of Tier-I Online Exam||April, 2023|
|Date of Tier-II Examination||To be notified later|
Vacancy Details of SSC MTS Notification 2023:
The SSC MTS competitive examination is conducted every year by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit candidates for the posts of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff under various Ministries / Departments / Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies / Statutory Bodies / Tribunals, etc.
The vacancies for the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff 2023 Exam is now released by the commission. Stay updated on this page to check the latest vacancy updates.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|1||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||10880|
A General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, NonMinisterial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
SSC MTS Salary:
Candidates will receive a monthly salary according to their postings. The Pay Scale for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2023 is given below.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Level|
|MTS & Havaldar||Pay Level – 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/01/2023. The age limit for the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination is given below. Candidates satisfying the age criteria are eligible to apply for the post.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||18 years||25 Years (CBN) & 27 Years (CBIC) (according to the Department)|
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for different categories as given under:
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities: PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|4||PwD + OBC||13 years|
|5||PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
|7||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||03 years & [08 years (SC/ST)]|
|8||Central Government Civilian Employees: (rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service)||40 years|
|9||Central Government Civilian Employees: (rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service) (SC/ST)||45 years|
|10||Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||35 years|
- Candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
The Selection for SSC MTS Exam will be based on three stages.
- Paper I (Online Exam)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the Havaldar Post)
SSC MTS Exam Pattern:
Candidates will be qualified for the next level only when they clear the initial level. MTS Paper-I is a computer-based exam with a duration of 90 minutes. Aspirants can go through the detailed syllabus and exam pattern 2023 using the given link.
SSC MTS 2023 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates must pay the application fee online on or before 19/02/2023. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Detailed fee dates are mentioned above.
|General / OBC||100/-|
|SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / Women||Fee exemption|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- People of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023:
Candidates should apply online by visiting the official bank website. Follow the given steps and apply accordingly.
- Visit SSC Website www.ssc.nic.in
- On the Home Page Click ->New User? / Register Now.
- New User: Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in using their registration number and password.
- Users who have previously registered may log in & apply directly.
- The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Candidates must correctly fill out all of the information requested on the application form.
- No changes can be made after the form has been submitted.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Candidates can pay their application fee online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Previous Year Vacancy details of SSC MTS Recruitment:
SSC releases a large number of vacancies every year. Comparing the vacancies of previous years we can note that there will be an increase in the vacancies this year. Candidates can hope for an increase in the vacancy. The MTS vacancies for the year 2020-21 will be announced by the SSC soon. Candidates can go through the previous year’s vacancy details in the below table.
- Total vacancy released in the year 2019 – 7099. Aspirants can check the category wise vacancies of 2019 here.
- Total vacancy released in the year 2018 – 10674. Aspirants can check the region-wise vacancies of 2018 here.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POST GROUP C AND D POSTS LAST DATE 13-6-2022 ,VERY VERY CRICTICAL TO FOUND LOG IN.
Age relaxation for ews person
This job try to best
How to apply
Hi Sunkara Anitha, please read the “Apply Instructions” and follow them.
How to apply
Hello Premkumar, check the apply instructions and follow them.
It’s only eligible cbse candidates ah ?
Candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from any recognized Board.
ssc server is very bad . website is slow at each time , so please extenstion apply date for SSC MTS Havalder posting 12523
Hi RAJA, The registration dates are extended. kindly check out the notification for updates and apply as soon as possible to avoid website issues.