Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC NDA-II 2022 Notification on 21/12/2022. Notification is out for 395 Vacancies in National Defence Academy and Naval Academy. The examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 150th Course, and for the 112th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd July 2023. Interested candidates can apply online from 21/12/2022 to 12/01/2023. Candidates can check the detailed instructions and eligibility criteria in the below content.
UPSC CDS-I Recruitment 2023: 341 Vacancies – Check Exam Date, Vacancy, Eligibility
Name of the Post: UPSC NDA (I) Exam
Post Date: 21/12/2022
No of Vacancies: 395
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC NDA-I 2023 Exam:
Aspirants can apply online by using the UPSC website upsconline.nic.in or by using the direct apply link given below. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given at the bottom of the page. kindly follow the given instructions and apply online.
|Start Date to Apply Online||21/12/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12/01/2023 (6:00 PM)|
|Online Applications can be withdrawn from||18/01/2023 to 24/01/2023 (6:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of UPSC NDA-I 2023 Notification:
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled under NDA & NA is given in the tabular column. 208 vacancies for Army, 42 Vacancies for Navy and 92 for Air Force (Flying), 25 for Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme).
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||National Defence Academy||370|
|2||Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||25|
Only unmarried male & female candidates born not earlier than 02/07/2004 and not later than 01/07/2007 are eligible.
1. Army Wing of National Defence Academy:
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard under 10+2 pattern.
2. Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:
- Candidates should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics under 10+2 pattern.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 can also apply for this examination.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Written Exam
- SSB Test / Interview
The written exam pattern for UPSC NDA-I 2023 Exam is as follows. Candidates should note that there will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers.
|S. No||Name of the Test||Marks||Duration|
|1||Mathematics||300 Marks||02 hours 30 minutes|
|2||General Ability Test||600 Marks||02 hours 30 minutes|
The application fee can be paid by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa / MasterCard / Rupay Credit / Debit Card.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Sons of JCOs / NCOs / ORs / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC NDA-I Exam 2023:
Candidates can apply online by visiting the UPSC official website by using the simple steps given below.
- Visit the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click -> Exam Notification button on the home page.
- Click -> Apply Online
- Candidates must use a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- Complete two stages of registration Part I & Part II (submit Application).
- Upload the required documents i.e. Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving Licence / Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- Pay the application fees either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of SBI.
- The Online Applications should be filed on or before 12/01/2023.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.