Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC JE Notification 2020 on 01/10/2020. Notification is out for various posts to recruit candidates as Junior Engineer in different Government Organizations. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 01/10/2020 to 30/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
Post Date: 01/10/2020
No of Vacancies: To be Notified Soon
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SSC JE Notification:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||01/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||30/10/2020|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||01/11/2020|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||03/11/2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||05/11/2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021|
|Date of Paper-II Examination||To be notified later|
Vacancy Details of SSC JE Notification:
|S. No||Name of the Organization||Name of the Posts|
|1||Border Road Organization (BRO)||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|2||Border Road Organization (BRO)||Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)|
|3||Central Public Works Department (CPWD)||Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical)|
|4||Central Water and Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|5||Central Water and Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|6||Central Water and Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)|
|7||Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)|
|9||Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval)||Junior Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical)|
|10||Farakka Barrage Project||Junior Engineer ( Civil, Mechanical & Electrical)|
|11||Military Engineer Services (MES)||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical &|
|12||National Technical Research Organization|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Level of Pay|
|1||Junior Engineer: Group ‘B’||35400 – 112400|
Age limit (01/01/2021):
Age limit for the posts of Junior Engineers in various Ministries/Departments/Organizations as on 01/01/2021.
|S. No||Post Name||Organization||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Border Road Organization (BRO)||30 Years|
|2||“Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)”||Border Road Organization (BRO)||30 Years|
|3||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Central Public Works Department (CPWD)||32 Years|
|4||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Central Public Works Department (CPWD)||32 Years|
|5||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Central Water and Power Research Station||30 Years|
|6||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Central Water and Power Research Station||30 Years|
|7||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Central Water and Power Research Station||30 Years|
|8||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Central Water Commission||32 Years|
|9||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Central Water Commission||32 Years|
|10||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval)||30 Years|
|11||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval)||30 Years|
|12||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Farakka Barrage Project||30 Years|
|13||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Farakka Barrage Project||30 Years|
|14||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Farakka Barrage Project||30 Years|
|15||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Military Engineer Services (MES)||30 Years|
|16||“Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)”||Military Engineer Services (MES)||30 Years|
|17||Junior Engineer (Civil)||National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||30 Years|
|18||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||30 Years|
|19||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||30 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||PwD + OBC||13 years|
|5||PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
|7||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||03 years & 08 years (SC/ST)|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree (B.E/B.Tech) or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
Organization (BRO / Naval / MES): Two years of working experience in the respective field.
- Online Test (Computer Based Examination)
- Written Test (Descriptive Type)
- Document Verification
|SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / Women||Fee exemption for candidates of these categories|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- People of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
How to Apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates may apply online by clicking on the SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in & apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill correct details in the application form as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Photograph of the candidate must be uploaded in the JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- To check Instruction for photograph file upload – Click here
- Candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print Application form for future reference.