Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC ESE Notification 2023 (Engineering Service Exam). Union Public Service Commission has issued the Engineering Service Exam notification for filling 327 Vacancies across India. Through the prelims, mains, and interview rounds, the Commission will shortlist candidates for the positions. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 14/09/2022 to 04/10/2022. This will be a great opportunity for candidates who are aspiring to work in the Government sector. Candidates can find detailed instructions and eligibility details in the following content. The UPSC ESE official notification will also help the applicants with the registration and application withdrawal processes.
SBI Clerk Notification 2022 Out | 5000+ Vacancies – Check Exam Date, Vacancy, Eligibility
Name of the Post: Engineering Sevice Exam
Post Date: 14/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 327
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC ESE Notification 2023:
Aspirants can apply online for the UPSC ESE 2023 Exam by using the UPSC official website or by using the direct apply link given below. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given at the bottom of the page. kindly follow the given instructions and apply online.
|UPSC ESE 2023 Notification Release Date||14/09/2022|
|Start Date to Apply Online||14/09/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04/10/2022 till 6:00 PM|
|UPSC ESE 2023 Exam Date (Prelims)||19/02/2023|
UPSC ESE 2023 Vacancy:
The number of vacancies to be filled under UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2023 is given in the tabular column. The below table contains the name of the Exam and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Exam|
Number of Posts
|1||UPSC Engineering Sevice Exam||327|
UPSC Engineering Services Salary:
- UPSC ESE Salary will be applicable as per Government rules.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2023):
Candidates who have attained the following age limit are only eligible to apply for the post. Candidates must have the following age limit as on 01/01/2023. Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1993 and not later than 1st January 2002.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit|
Maximum Age Limit
|1||21 Years||30 years|
Age restrictions may apply according to the rules. The age relaxation for reserved categories are listed below.
- SC / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- Candidate domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir – 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
- Person with Benchmark Disability – 10 Years
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech).
- Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of Institution of Engineers, India. OR
- Obtained a Degree / Diploma in Engineering from a foreign University / College / Institution which is recognized by the Government. OR
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, India. OR
- Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III / Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India. OR
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959.
The selection will be based on
- Personality Test
Candidates pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card. Pay by cash mode will be closed on 03/10/2022 (11:59 PM).
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
UPSC Engineering Services Application Form 2023:
How to Apply for UPSC ESE Exam 2023:
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Visit UPSC Official Website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click ->Exam Notification -> Apply Online
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 04/10/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Fill in the application form with all relevant and correct details.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Document Required: Photo ID viz. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / School Photo ID / Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa / master credit / debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.