IBPS PO-XII Admit Card: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS PO-XII Interview Admit Card on 30th January 2023. Candidates who cleared the Probationary Officer-XII Mains exam can download their Interview Admit Card here. Candidates are advised to read the step by step process given below and download the Interview admit card. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the IBPS recruitment process.
IBPS PO Admit Card Download:
Candidates who successfully cleared the Mains exam can download the IBPS Probationary Officer Interview Admit Card from the official website with their User ID and Password or by using the direct download link given below. Admit Card for the Interview will be issued only to candidates who clear the Mains Round in IBPS PO Exam 2022.
The Interview Admit Card download link is active now. Download Admit Card from 30/01/2023 to 21/02/2023.
Important Dates of IBPS PO Hall Ticket:
|Name of Exam||IBPS PO 2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||15/10/2022 & 16/10/2022|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card||07/10/2022|
|Mains Exam Date||November 2022|
|Main Exam Admit Card||14/11/2022|
|Interview Admit Card||30/01/2023 (Released)|
How to Download the IBPS PO Admit Card:
Here we have provided the step by step process of how to download the IBPS PO Hall Ticket. So Candidates can refer to the below steps and download their Admit Cards easily.
STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of IBPS @www.ibps.in.
STEP 2: On the home page click ->IBPS Probationary Officer-XII Interview Admit Card.
STEP 3: Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
STEP 4: Download the admit card and take a printout.
Important Instructions on IBPS Probationary Officer Admit Card:
- The IBPS PO exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password to enter the online exam site (User ID and Password will be printed in the hall ticket).
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure the correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk & responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates require to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- The Prelims Exam admit card will not be valid for the Main Exam & Interview.
- Candidates require to take the admit card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.