Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited has released the AIC Recruitment 2021: Management Trainee & Hindi Officer Posts notification on 23/11/2021. Notification is out for 31 vacancies Management Trainee in the disciplines of Agriculture Sciences, Information Technology, Legal, & Accounts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 23/11/2021 to 13/12/2021. Follow the given steps to submit the online application. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts are advised to go through the details given below for more information.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee, Hindi Officer
Post Date: 23/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 31
Place: Across India
Important Dates for AIC Recruitment 2021: Management Trainee & Hindi Officer Posts
Online application dates are given in the table. Candidates can apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying. Tentative exam date is also given here.
Start Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online
|Tentative Date of Online Examination|
Vacancy Details of AIC Recruitment 2021: Management Trainee & Hindi Officer Posts
Notification is out for 31 Vacancies where 30 posts are released for Management Trainee and 01 posts for Hindi Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for the following posts. Refer the below table for category-wise vacancy details.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Vacancies|
The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated pay as given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/11/2021):
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 1 st November 1991 and not later than 31st October 2000 (both dates inclusive).
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit (Min)|
Age Limit (Max)
|1||Management Trainee / Hindi Officer||21 years||30 years|
Candidates belonging to OBC, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen category have age relaxation as per Government rules. Age relaxation for various categories is as under.
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD: 10 years
1. Hindi Officer
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi / Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) OR
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks)
2. MT (Agriculture Sciences)
- Candidates should have completed B. Sc. (Agriculture) / B. Sc. (Horticulture) / B.E./B. Tech in Agriculture Engineering with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55% marks). Or M.Sc. (Agriculture) with 60% marks (For SC/ST 55% marks).
3. MT (Information Technology)
- Candidates should have completed BE/B. Tech (Computer Science/IT) with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55% marks) Or MCA (Masters in Computer Applications) with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55% marks).
4. MT (Legal)
- Candidates should have completed Graduate in Law with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55%) Or Post Graduation in Law with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55%).
5. MT (Account)
- B.Com with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) Or
- M.Com with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) Or
- Chartered Accountants (ICAI) Or
- Company Secretary (ICSI) Or
- Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) Or
- MBA(Finance) 2 years full time course with 60% marks (for SC/ST candidates 55%)
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
The application fee should be paid online. The amount of fee to be paid for OBC / UR / SC / ST / PWD / EWS categories is as follows:
|1||General / OBC / EWS||1000/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||200/-|
How to Apply for AIC Recruitment 2021: Management Trainee & Hindi Officer Posts
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website of AIC www.aicofindia.com ->
- Click -> Careers -> Online application Link.
- New users must register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using the registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy required document in the prescribed format.
- The payment should be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Print Application form for future reference.