Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com.Here we are creating Best question samples from Direction Sense test with explanation, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI ,LIC ADO,SSC CGL and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Direction (1-2): Point A is 5m to the north of point B. Point B is 8m to the west of point C. Point D is 4m to the south of point C. Point E is 4m to the east of point A. Point F is exactly midway between point B and C in such a way that point B, C and F form a straight line.
- Which of the following point is exactly 5m away from point E ?
- In which direction is point D with respect to point A ?
A)South – west
- If P is 45m northeast of Q and R is 45m northwest of Q then R is in which direction with respect to P ?
- Direction(4-5)Point A is 9m towards the east of point B. Point C is 5m towards the south of point A. Point D is 3m towards the west of point C. Point E is 5m towards the north of point D. Point F is 7m towards the south of point D.
Which of the following points are in a straight line ?
- What is E position with respect to F ?
- A man walked 15m towards South, took a left turn and walked 20m again he took a left turn and walked 15m. How far he from the starting point ?
- Kumar walks 8km towards North. From there he walks 4 km towards south. Then, he walks 3km towards East. How far and in which direction is he with reference to his starting point ?
X2=16+9 = 25
X = 5
- A boy goes 6 m North and turns east and walk 8 m. Again he turns to his right and walk 4 m. After this he turns to his right and walks 8 m. How far is he from his starting point ?
- Aruna starts from a point and walks 2m east and then turns left and walks 4 km and turns right and walks 6m again then she starts towards a point 4m towards her right, from where again she walks 2 m left. How far is she from the starting point?
- A lady walks 7 metres toward west, then turns left and walks 7 metres. She again turns left and walks 7 metres. She takes a 135 degree turn rightwards and walks straight. In which direction is she walking now?