Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Maths in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Ages, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
Click here to view: Ages Set 1
- In 8 years ago P will be twice as old as Q.If A is now 6 years older than Q,then the present age of Q
Answer -B) 14
- The difference between the age of the two persons is 6 years.Twelve years ago, the elder was thrice as old as the younger one.The present age of the elder
Answer -C) 21
- The sum of age of 4 children born at the interval of 2 years each is 48.What is the age of the youngest one?
Answer -D) 9
- The ratio between the present age of A and B is 7:4.The ratio between the age of A and B four years ago is 2:1.What is the ratio age of A and B four years hence
Answer -D) 8:5
- Ram is 42 years old and Rajesh is 58 years old.How many years ago was the ratio of their ages 4:6
D)None of these
Answer -A) 10
- The sum of the ages of a father and his son is 70 years.Five years ago difference between their age is 14.The father’s present age is
Answer – B) 42
- A is 3 years older than B who is twice as old as C .If the total of ages A,B and C is 38,What is the age of C
Answer – D) 7
- The present ages of three persons are in the ratio of 3:4:6.Four years ago the sum of their age was 66.Find their present age
D)None of these
- Sam’s present age is two-fifth of the age of his mother age.After 6 years,he will half of the age of his mother.The mother present age is
Answer -C) 30
- The average of ages of three persons is 60 years .Those ages are in the proportion of 2:4:6.what is the age of the youngest one among them?
D)None of the above
Answer -A) 30