Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 16th 2016 – Shift I
- Mouse is invented by? Douglas Engelbart
- Supreme Commander of Indian Defence Services? President
- Longest bridge of world is in which country? China
- Right to freedom and liberty in which article of constitution? Article 21
- Current chief of election commission? Nasim Zaidi
- Largest princely state during Indian Independence? Hyderabad
- Railway budget 2016 presented by? Suresh Prabhu
- Which bacteria converts milk to curd? Lactobacillus bacteria
- UHT full form? Ultra High Temperature
- Who Chinese came to India during Guptas period? Fa Hien
- Saina Nehwal? Badminton
- Rani laxmi bai died at which place? Gwalior
- Brain of computer? C.P.U.
- Muhammad Bin Tughlaq transferred from Delhi to? Daultabad
- Largest silk producer state of India? Karnataka
- Goecha La pass is in which state? Sikkim
- Nirogen fixing bacteria? Microorganisms
- Who was appointed as M.D and CEO of central Mine planing &Design institute Ltd (CMPDI)? Shekhar Saran
- Who has won the sangita kalanidhi award for 2015 ? Sanjay Subrahmanyan
- SPM? Scanning Pobe Microscope
- Which is Digital State of India? Kerala
- Who is CEO of Flipkart? Binny Bansal
- No.of bones in human adult? 206
- Bones are connected by?
- Android uses which programming language?
- Violet Planet?
- Exhaled substance out of given options?
- Gas in which we live in breathe? Carbon dioxide
- Laughing gas? Nitrous oxide
- Highest bridge on which river? Bhagirathi
- Maximum silk in India produced by? Karnataka
- Largest museum of world at which place?
- First chocolate made by? Harnan Cortes
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification