Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB March 29th 2016 – Shift I
- Which indian king used naval power to conquer ports of east asia? rajendra chola
- Where is the island of Sychelles located? Indian Ocean
- Green house gas effect on Earth? global warming
- Land locked country?
- Largest non polar desert in the world? Sahara
- Where was paper invented? China
- Who was the first to score a perfect 10 in olympics in Gymnastics? Nadia Elena
- UNESCO headquarters? Paris
- Thailand currency? Thai Bhat
- RBI founded in? 1935
- Jimmy Wales and Larry Sangers related with which company? Wikipedia
- What did Edward jenney pioneer ?
- Quit India Revolution? 8 August 1942
- Interpol headquarter? Lyon, France
- Environment day? 5 June
- smallest bone in human body? stapes
- subhash chandra bhose father’s name? Janakinath Bose
- Who called semant Gandhi?
- National song written by? Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
- Where do u find Kunchilal water falls? Karnataka
- Organ that can grow and regenerate? Liver
- Last Mughal emperor? Bahadur Shah Zafar
- Pollination by wind is called? Anemophily or wind pollination
- Reared for its fleece or Fiber in?
- where in the human body can you find islets of langerhans?
- Brightest star in our sky? Sirius A
- Medieval indian book of mathematics ? George Gheverghese Joseph
- Mangalyan launched from? Sriharikota
- A Deep crack in glacier is called? crevasse
- Frontier Gandhi is? Khan Abdul gaffar khan
- Which is Always present in organic compound? Carbon
- Largest fresh water lake? Lake Baikal
- Called Aurum ? 1.Bronze 2.Gold 3.Silver 4.Copper? Gold
- Granite is an example of? Igneous
- Din i illahi founder? Akbar
- Queensberry is associated to which sports? modern boxing
- Which country max time won FIFA worldcup? Brazil
- The jet plane engine works on the principle of?
Heart attack occurs due to?
- The surface temperature of the sun?
Water exist both as liquid and solid at?