General Awareness Questions asked in EPFO SSA Mains Exam – November 14, 2019 Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
- Who is the present governor of Telangana?
Answer – Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan
- Name the MD of the State Bank Of India (SBI) who has been appointed as managing director (MD)and Chief financial officer (CFO) of the World Bank (WB)?
Answer – Anshula Kant
- Who heads the 6-member taskforce on the secondary market for corporate loans, which has submitted its report to Reserve Bank of India(RBI) recently?
Answer – TN Manoharan
- The 5thEastern Economic Forum (EEF)Summit was held in which place?
Answer – Vladivostok, Russia
- What is the Abbreviation of ‘S’ in SFIO?
Answer – Serious. Full-Form of SFIO (Serious Fraud Investigation Office)
- The Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI) has started conducting the 7th Economic Census (EC) for the year 2019 that commenced in which state?
Answer – Tripura
- Asian Development Bank will provide how much dollar loan amount for a piped water supply project for rapidly urbanizing small towns, covering 3 lakh households, in Madhya Pradesh?
Answer – USD 275 million
- The 22nd National Conference on e-Governance Summit was held in which place?
Answer – Shillong, Meghalaya
- The 35th ASEAN Summit 2019 was held in which country?
Answer – Bangkok, Thailand
- What is the rank of India in Global GDP ranking as of August 2019?
Answer – Seventh largest Economy
- Name the Indian writer, who was awarded with the Asian version of the Nobel Prize, 2019 Ramon Magsaysay Award for “harnessing journalism to give voice to the voiceless”?
Answer – Ravish Kumar
- Who has been selected for the Dada Saheb Phalke award for the year 2018 for his contribution to the Indian film industry?
Answer- Amitabh Bachchan
- Shyam Ramsay passes away. He belonged to which field
Answer – Film Maker
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Gandhi Solar Park in which city?
Answer – New York
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu launched the book “New-Age Technology and Industrial Revolution 4.0, book written by Rajya Sabha MP?
Answer – Narendra Jadhav
- The Budget 2019-20 has proposed to levy TDS of how much percent on cash withdrawal exceeding 1 crore in a year from a bank account?
Answer – 2%
- Which state has become 1st Indian state to implement biofuel policy?
- The Sahyadri Tiger Reserve is located in which city?
Answer – Kathi, Maharashtra
- The Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI) is located in which city?
Answer – Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
- The Hollongi airport is situated in which state?
Answer – Arunachal Pradesh
- The India Economic Summit of the World Economic Forum (WEF) was held in which city?
Answer – NewDelhi
- Who ranked 4th on Forbes world’s Highest-Paid Actors 2019?
Answer – Akshay Kumar
- Which state became the first state to unveiled bio-fencing to protect the mangroves from waste?
Answer – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Which state wins the Most Film Friendly Award at 66th National Film Awards 2018?
Answer – Uttarakhand
- Chirag Shetty, he belongs to which sports?
Answer – Badminton
- The death toll from a powerful Typhoon “Lekima” sweeping in which country?
Answer – China
- The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy denounced a report that may miss the renewable energy target by 42 percent, and asserted that the clean solar power capacity by 2022 will exceed the goal of how much gigawatts?
Answer – 175 GW
- The Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) has constituted Advisory Board for Banking Frauds (ABBF) headed by former Vigilance Commissioner ___ to examine bank fraud over Rs. 50 crores and recommend action?
Answer – T M Bhasin
- Which country has been removed from the gray list from the Financial Action Task Force(FATF) to monitoring under its on-going global anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) compliance process?
Answer – Sri Lanka
- Which country unveils ‘Bavar 373’ Long-range air defense system launching 12 missiles to a range of up to 250km?
Answer – Iran
- Which country carried out a series of large scale multinational military exercise with China, India and Pakistan ‘TSENTR-2019’ as a part of shanghai cooperation organization (SCO) in the military drill?
Answer – Russia
- What is the capital of Iceland?
Answer – Reykjavík
- The United Nations(UN) climate change summit 2019 venue in which city?
Answer – New York
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has extended the deadline for prepaid payment instruments to became fully KYC complaint, from __months to __months?
Answer – 18 to 24 months
- After the mergers, the country will have how many public sector banks, still now?
Answer – 12
- BHIM is a mobile payment App developed by which organization based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI)?
Answer – National Payments Corporation of India
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has been set up the average base rate of how much percent for Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)- Micro Finance Institutions (MFI) borrowers for the July quarter?
Answer – 9.18%
**Questions are collected purely based on the feedback from aspirants. If you find any error then kindly report it.
Click Here To Subscribe Current Affairs PDF 2019 – Pocket, Study and Q&A(English & Hindi)
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification