Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in FILL IN THE BLANK, which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams.
- Children under the age of 14 are currently banned from working in________industries but the government proposes to drastically reduce the number of industries considered hazardous from 83 to 3.
4) cognizantAnswer – 1)
Explanation: hazardous – unsafe, असुरक्षित
- The truth is that a number of these industries rely on the small________fingers of children and perpetuate a system that thrives on bonded labour, or at best very poor wages.
4) nimbleAnswer – 4)
Explanation: nimble – active, सक्रिय
- All constitutional posts except those________to the higher judiciary do not have any educational qualification to hold the post.
4) vouchAnswer – 2)
Explanation: pertaining – related, सबंधित
- The Supreme Court adopted a________logic while upholding these disqualifications.
4) peculiarAnswer – 4)
Explanation: peculiar – strange ,अजीब
- The object sought to be achieved cannot be said to be irrational or_______or unconnected with the scheme and purpose of the Act or provisions of Part IX of the Constitution”.
4) absurdAnswer – 3)
Explanation: felonious – illegal, अवैध
- The law made by Haryana is really anti-poor, anti-Dalit and pro-rich and if enforced will create_______.
4) crowdAnswer – 2)
Explanation: oligarchies – political system governed by few people, अल्पतंत्र
- Strange is the logic of disqualifying persons in_______to electricity boards and cooperative societies.
4) arrearsAnswer – 4)
Explanation: arrears – unpaid, बकाया
- The BJP-ruled States are experimenting with the Panchayat laws to make them_______political institutions.
4) regimeAnswer – 1)
Explanation: elitist – specific, विशिष्ट
- India was among the few countries that stood by Japan as it expressed_______, nursed its wounds, and sought to rebuild after the Second World War.
4) consequenceAnswer – 2)
Explanation: remorse – regret, पश्चताप
- She has achieved something which is positive and complete… Such a civilisation has the gift of immortality; for it does not offend against the laws of creation and is not _______by all the forces of nature.
4) persistingAnswer – 3)
Explanation: assailed – attack, हमला
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification