Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in computer awareness, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- It is the process in which control information is added to a data packet as it moves through the layers of a communication module is termed as ______
E. None of theseAns – A. Encapsulation
- Which of the following is used to assign numerical value to each characters?
E. None of theseAns – B. ASCII
- __________is a feature supported by many word processors that enables you to surround a picture or diagram with text.
A. Image Wrap
B. Text Wrap
C. Picture Wrap
D. Font Wrap
E. None of theseAns – B. Text Wrap
- ________ is a mode in which a computer is turned off but saves its state to resume when it is turned on again
A. Shut Down
B. Log off
E. HibernateAns -E. Hibernate
- ______ is a small application that performs one specific task that runs within the scope of a dedicated widget engine or a larger program.
E. None of theseAns -D. Applet
- Which describes physical storage structure of the database?
A. External or View level
B. Conceptual Level
C. Internal Level
D. All of these
E. None of theseAns – C. Internal Level
- The comparison of processing speed of different computer systems is termed as ______
E. None of theseAns – C. MIPS
- Which is used to change the text in Microsoft Word from uppercase to lowercase or a capital letter at the beginning of every word?
A. Shift + F3
B. Shift + F4
C. Shift + F5
D. Shift + F7
E. Shift + F6Ans – A. Shift + F3
- World Wide Web uses which of the following protocol?
E. None of theseAns – B. HTTP
- Which is designed to reorganize noncontiguous files into contiguous files and optimize their placement on the hard drive?
C. Disk Cleanup
D. Disk Defragmenter
E. None of theseAns – D. Disk Defragmenter