Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CISF Recruitment 2024 notification on 29/11/2023. Notification is out for 20 vacancies for filling Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) i.e. CISF AC (EXE) LDCE – 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 29/11/2023 to 19/12/2023. Candidates can read the given instructions and apply online. Candidates are also advised to check the below content for more information. Also, check the vacancy details listed below on this page.
Name of the Post: CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive)
Post Date: 29/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 20
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC CISF Recruitment 2024:
Aspirants can follow the given application dates and apply accordingly. Applications received after the last date will be rejected. 19th December 2023 will be the last date to apply for the UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2024 Exam.
|Start Date of Online Application||29/11/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||19/12/2023|
|Last Date for Submitting Hard Copy||05/01/2023|
Vacancy Details of UPSC CISF Recruitment 2024:
The notification is released for 20 Assistant Commandants (Executive) Vacancies. Candidates can clearly check the category wise vacancies in the below table. Vacancies are released for General, SC & ST candidates. Eligible candidates can apply for the following exam.
|S. No||Name of the Post & Category||No. of Posts|
|1||CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive) (General)||16|
|2||CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive) (SC)||04|
|3||CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive) (ST)||–|
- Candidates will be paid as per UPSC rules.
Age limit (as on 01/08/2023):
A candidate must not have attained the given age limit on the 01st August 2023 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd August 1986. Check the upper age limit on the below tabular column.
|S. No||Name of the Post|
Maximum Age Limit
|1||CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive)||35 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules. The upper age limit is relaxable if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe. The age limit for SC/ST candidates is as follows.
|1||SC / ST candidates||05 years|
- Candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
- Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification.
- These desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of interview / Personality Test only.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for UPSC CISF Recruitment 2024:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Apply / Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Existing users can directly log in and apply for the exam.
- Fill the application with correct details.
- The Online Applications can be filled up from 29/11/2023 to 19/12/2023.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take out a printout of the submitted application.
- Send a hard copy of the online application to the address given below on or before 05/01/2024.
Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.