RRB Group D Admit Card: Railway Recruitment Board has released the RRB Group D Phase 5 Admit Card 2022. The RRB Group D Phase 5 Exam (Computer-Based-test) is to be conducted between October 6 to October 11, 2022. You can download the admit card from the RRB’s official website 4 days prior to the exam date. Admit Card release dates are given here. Below is a list of the official website and direct admit card download links. Aspirants read the step by step instructions given below carefully to download the admit card. Candidates can keep checking this page to get further updates on RRB Recruitment.
Important Dates to Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2022:
Candidates can check the below table for a complete Group D Phase 5 Exam schedule.
|Start Date to Download the Admit Card (Phase 5)||03/10/2022|
|Last Date to Download the Admit Card (Phase 5)||11/10/2022|
|Date of Examination (Phase 4)||06/10/2022 to 11/10/2022|
|Start Date to Download the Admit Card (Phase 4)||15/09/2022|
|Last Date to Download the Admit Card (Phase 4)||07/10/2022|
|Date of Examination (Phase 4)||19/09/2022 to 07/10/2022|
How to Download Group D 2022 Admit Card:
- Candidates should log in to the RRB official website www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the respective regional sites.
- On the Home Page, Click the link provided “Group D Phase 4 or 5 Admit Card”.
- Enter the Login credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click submit and download the admit card.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout.
- Candidates can also use the direct download link given above to download the Group D Phase 4 & 5 2022 admit card.
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- Candidates need to take the admit card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.
- Your name and other details will appear on the admit card. Please verify and ensure the correctness of these details.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.