[dropcap type=”1″]D[/dropcap]ear Aspirants!! We have retrieved some of the Questions from candidates who have attended SBI Associates Clerk Exam (Afternoon Shift) on January 24, 2015.
If you follow affairscloud.com regularly, it is possible to answer more than 80% of questions from Current Affairs and General Awareness very easily. Most of the questions are interlinked to the previous posts. Follow us regularly and crack your next exam. All the success.
Click here view more SBI Associate Clerk Exam Questions
If you know any additional questions asked in the exam, please comment it below.
- Sun Edison and Adani group signed an MoU to build the PV manufacturing facility at which district of Gujarat? Mundra
- In India, which bank has created it’s own Composite Index recently? SBI
- The committee formed to probe IPL spot fixing scam is? Mukul Mudgal committee
- The card issued in the Financial Inclusion scheme “PMJDY” is – RUpay card
- Who was conferred with the Lifetime Acheivement Award 2014? – Asha Bhonsle
- Full form of LED – Light Emitting Diode
- National Youth Day is observed on – 12th January
- Magnus Carlsen is related to which sport? – Chess
- Bihu is dance is associated with which state in India? Assam
- The headquarters of International Criminal Court is at? – Hague, Netherlands
- Switzerland beat which country to win Davis cup finals? – France
- Who is the External Affairs minister of India? Sushma Swaraj
- Which of the following is not a public sector bank? – Axis Bank
- What is the name of the news paper which got attacked recently in France? – Charlie Hebdo
- What is the currency of Afghanistan? – Afghan Afghani
- The Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award is associated with? – Excellence in Public Administration, Academics and Management.
- Who is appointed as the Director of CBI? – Anil Sinha
- Mount Cramel is in Which country? – Israel
- The majority of stake in SBI is held by? Government
- As per the new notice issued by RBI, what is the last date for exchanging pre-2005 notes? June 30, 2015.
[quote_box_center]SBI Associate Clerk Exam Questions – Jan 24 2015 – Morning Shift[/quote_box_center]
- Who was conferred with the Vikram Sarabhai Memorial Award recently? MYS Prasad
- What is the paid up capital needed for Small and Payment bank? – 100 Crores
- The credit rating agency is – CRISIL
- What is the purpose of Gyan Sangam held in Pune? – Banking Reform
- The venue of APEC summit 2014 was – Beijing
- The Chief Economic Advisor to Government of India – Arvind Subramanian
- Who was awarded with the Governor of the Year award? – RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan
- What is the venue for Next G20 summit? – Turkey
- In India, highest mortality rate in infants records in which state? – Odisha
- What is the capital of Australia? – Canberra
- Anaemia is caused by deficiency of which vitamin? – Vitamin B12
- India’s first CNG Train was flagged off recently from – Rohtak to Rewari
- What is the venue for 2018 Commonwealth Games – Gold Coast City, Queensland, Australia.
- Who was conferred with the prestigious Lokmanya Tilak award 2014? Defence Scientist Avinash Chander