[dropcap type=”1″]D[/dropcap]ear Aspirants!! We have retrieved some of the Questions from candidates who have attended SBI Associates Clerk Exam (Morning Shift) on January 24, 2015.
If you follow affairscloud.com regularly, it is possible to answer more than 80% of questions from Current Affairs and General Awareness very easily. Most of the questions are interlinked to the previous posts. Follow us regularly and crack your next exam. All the success.
Click here view more SBI Associate Clerk Exam Questions
If you know any additional questions asked in the exam, please comment it below.
- The International borderline between India and Pakistan is called Radcliffe Line.
- What is the Foundation day of Border Security Force (BSF) – December 1
- What is the currency of Bangladesh – Bangladeshi taka
- The venue for 18th SAARC summit is Kathmandu, Nepal
- Who is the minister of Water Resources? Uma Bharti
- Playing it my way is the autobiography of Sachin Tendulkar
- What is the Head Quarters of UNESCO? Paris, France
- What is the currency of Greece – Euro
- What is the Capital of Argentina? Buenos Aires
- The cyclone hudhud devastated which part of India – Visakhapatnam
- Who is recently appointed as the Chief Justice of Bangladesh – Surendra Kumar Sinha
- The monetary policy reforms in India are regulated by? – Reserve Bank of India
- The Rosetta mission is launched by which space agency – European space agency
- The Pravasi Bharatiya Divas awards were presented by whom? Vice President Hamid Ansari
- Who was appointed as the Vice Chairman of NITI AAYOG? Arvind Panagariya
- The information about the persons before giving loans to banks is given by which Organization? – CIBIL
- What is the venue for 2016 Summer Olympics? Rio-de Janeiro, Brazil
- Who is the minister of state for finance? Jayanth sinha
- Who was conferred with the Grand Cordon of the Order of the Paulownia Flowers Award? – Manmohan singh
[quote_box_center]Click Here View SBI Associate Clerk Exam Questions – Jan 24 2015 – Afternoon Shift[/quote_box_center]
- Which movie won the Golden Peacock award at 45th International Film Festival? – Leviathan
- The disease Rickets is caused due to deficiency of? – Vitamin D
- Barack Obama’s wife name – Michelle Obama
- Roger Federer related to which sports? – Lawn Tennis.
- What is the range of Agni 4 missile? – 4000 km
- What is the highest urban population state in India as per Census 2011? Maharashtra
- What is the full form of CVV – Card Verification Value
- What is the range of dongfeng 31b missile? 10000 kilometer
- What is the full form of BSBDA – Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account
- Who is the author of the book “The dramatic decade: Indira Gandhi Years”? President Pranab Mukherjee
- Who is Pankaj Mishra – Indian Writer
- The National Voters day is observed on – 25th January
- The Classical dance Bharatanatyam related to which State- Tamil Nadu
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification