Dear Aspirants!! We have retrieved some of the Questions from candidates who have attended IBPS Clerk Exam (Morning Shifts) on December 06, 2014.
IBPS Clerk Dec 6 Exam Morning Shift Question & Answer 2014
1. Who headed the Indian team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2011?
M S Dhoni
2. Which country has 80% polio cases recorded in the world?
3. Where was the World Chess Championship 2014 held?
4. Who is the author of the book ‘Playing it my way’?
5. What is the capital of Sweden?
6. What is the expansion of BC?
7. The headquarters of UNESCO is situated at?
8. The KLO terrorist group is active in which state of India?
Assam and West Bengal
9. In MOM, what does first M stands for?
MARS (MOM- Mars Orbiter Mission)
10. What is the expansion of NPA?
11. What is the currency of Italy?
12. Who is the lender of last resort for banks in India?
13. What is the full form of KYC?
Know Your Customer
14. The 2014 APEC summit was held in?
15. What is the Duration of Public Provident Fund account?
16. Which state has declared 2015 as the Year of Tourism?
17. India has developed long-range surface-to-air missile (LRSAM) missile with the help of which country?
18. Which state has recorded the highest rural population?
19. Where will be the next Commonwealth summit to be held?
20. Who has been named as the Test Cricketer of the Year 2014?
21. Where is the Headquarters of SIDBI located at?
22. What is the limit of free ATM transaction under PMJDY?
23. What is the Base year for new consumer price index (CPI)?
24. Who is the current Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare?
25. Manmohan Singh was recently awarded by which foreign country?
26. What is the study of fungi known as?
27. “Rauf” dance is originated in which state?
Jammu and Kashmir
28. What is Amortization? –
The paying off of debt with a fixed repayment schedule in regular instalments over a period of time is called Amortization.
29. The Aravalli range of mountains is present in which state?
Gujarat (Rajasthan, Haryana & Delhi also have it)
30. Public Service Broadcasting Day was observed on?
31. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched an “Aadhar-based Digital Life Certificate” for pensioners. It is known as?
32. In India the regulatory body of Insurance is?
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
33. The biggest online shopping site in China is?
34. Who has been chosen as the captain of ICC Test Team of the year 2014?
35. What is the Full form of RTGS?
Real Time Gross Settlement
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#e0404c”][quote_box_center]
1. What is the full form of URL?
Uniform Resource Locator
2. Which one of the following is non volatile memory?
Read Only Memory (ROM)
3. Which one of the following is not secondary storage?
Random Access Memory (RAM)
4. In Microsoft Word the footer will be displayed at?
Bottom of the page
5. Which one is big among TB, MB, GB, and KB?
6. What is the full form of NVRAM?
Non-volatile random access memory
7. The main part of an operating system is called?
8. An operating system is considered to be?
9. Where does computer store the permanent data?
10. The computer component holds data that is currently being processed is called?
Random Access Memory (RAM)
[quote_box_center]Special Thanks To all IBPS candidates for providing most of the IBPS Clerk Exam Question Paper 06 Dec 2014[/quote_box_center]