Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s SSC CGL Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions asked in SSC CGL – 29/08/2016(All Shifts)
- Woman Chief Minister of UP
- About Indradhanush scheme
- Dilwara temple situated in
- About Fundamental rights
- About Budget deficit
- World Bank is also called.
- Which of the following is used to remove water pollution.
- First Indian to get OSCAR Award
- “Playing it my way” – Author
- Parliamentary type of government
- Coach of Indian Cricket Team
- Silkworms eat which of the following?
- what is formed when sodium bicarbonate is heated
- X-Ray Property
- Purest form of carbon
- Why stars twinkle, but planets don’t
- First Indian to receive special honorary Oscar award
- Punjab draws water into canals from which river
- Wide entry of sea or ocean is called as –
- When does President address a joint sitting of parliament?
Quantitative Aptitude Questions:
- (x+1/x)^2=3 then x^3+1/x^3=?
- [email protected]=8/15 then √([email protected])/√([email protected])=?
- a/(p-r)+b/(r-q)=c/(p-q) then PA+QB=?
- After 15% discount 119 them Marked Price?
- A semicircle having radius 6 cm then area of largest possible triangle?
- 20 women in 16 days and 16 men in 15 days then ratio of efficiency’s?
- 129 cm distance angle of elevation 30 degree then height?
- A cylindrical rod having length 14 and outer radius 9 if volume 368 then thickness?
- A cyclic quadrilateral ABCD having angle BCD 120 and AB is diameter then angle ABD ?
- Average of a,b,c is 20 and b,c,d is 25 and d is 30 then a?
- In how many year on 3000Rs at 12% SI we can get 1080 as interest?
- The difference between smallest and greatest 5 digit no possible from 5,8,2,0,6?
- In triangle ABC x and y are mid points of AB and BC and xy parallel to BC if xy+ BC=12 then bc-xy=?
- Father is 3 year older than mother and 4 times of son if son age after 3 year is 15 then age of mother?