Financial Awareness Questions asked in IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – October 13, 2019, Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
Financial Awareness Questions asked in IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II 2019 Exam
- Total credits in BSBDA accounts should not exceed one lakh rupees in a year – Covered in AC
- The Reserve Bank of India had set up the U.K.Sinha committee for MSMEs – Covered in AC
- SBI Tagline – Banker to every Indian
- Karur Vysya Bank Ltd. has entered into a pact with _______ to form a private limited joint venture (JV) to offer wealth management services to its clients. – Centrum Wealth Management Ltd. (Centrum) – Covered in AC
- In ANBC, “A” stands for – Adjusted[Adjusted Net Bank Credit] – Covered in AC
- The first Land Development Bank was started at Jhang in Punjab in 1920
- Lead Bank Scheme (LBS) was introduced in 1969, based on the recommendations of the Gadgil Study Group.
- The Government of Gujarat has initiated the scheme entitled ”Vahli Dikri Yojana” for girl children of the state. – Covered in AC
- The Government of India, Government of Kerala, and the World Bank have signed a loan agreement of $250 million for the Resilient Kerala Programme. – Covered in AC
The Chairman of Securities and Exchange Board of India(SEBI) – Ajay Tyagi – Covered in AC
- The monetary policy is a policy formulated by the RBI- Covered in AC
- The highest denomination note ever printed by RBI was the Rs 10000 note in 1938 and 1954. – Covered in AC
- PM launched which Payments Bank at Talkatora Stadium in New Delhi on September 1st, 2018. – The India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) – Covered in AC
ICICI Bank launches co-branded travel card with Goibibo – Covered in AC
- Which bank has launched KayPay, a bank agnostic payment product for Facebook users to send money to each other? – Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Nauru – 189th member of IMF – Covered in AC
- RBL Bank launches India’s first health-focused credit card
- In CNAPS, “A” stands for – Advanced[China National Advanced Payments System (CNAPS)] – Covered in AC
- Which bank is the only authorized bank to issue electoral bonds – State Bank of India (SBI) – Covered in AC
- The maximum limit for tax saving under Section 80C is – Rs 1.5 lakh
- White Label ATMs deployed by – NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Institutions).
- Savings, as well as current account, should be treated as inoperative/dormant if there are no transactions in the account for over a period of – two years. – Covered in AC
**Questions are collected purely based on the feedback from aspirants. If you find any error then kindly report it.