We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 29 May 2021, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2021 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs May 2021 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2021 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
WCD Ministry to set up Sakhi-One Stop Centres to support Indian Overseas Women‘Sakhi-One Stop Centres (OSC)’ is a scheme of the Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) to support women affected by violence in public and private space. The WCD Ministry in partnership with the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has decided to set up 10 OSCs to support Indian Overseas Women in 9 countries – Australia, Canada, Singapore, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, UAE, and Saudi Arabia(2 OSCs).
- The Centres will assist Indian women, who are survivors of gender-based violence, victims of violence or struck due to particular situations.
- Legal aid, medical support and counselling for the women will be provided in the centre.
- The countries have been identified by MEA based on the Indian diaspora population. They will be run by MEA and funded by the WCD Ministry.
- The Sakhi-One Stop Centre (OSC) scheme was set up in 2015 by the Ministry of WCD. It is a 100% centrally sponsored scheme funded through Nirbhaya Fund.
INR 74 Crore under Nirbhaya Fund
i.WCD Ministry also announced a fund of INR 74 Crore under the Nirbhaya Fund to provide shelter, food and transportation to rape survivors (minors) who are abandoned by their families.
- Nirbhaya Fund is a non-lapsable corpus fund set up in 2013 for funding schemes related to the safety and security of women.
About Ministry of Women & Child Development (WCD)
Union Minister – Smriti Irani (Lok Sabha – Amethi, Uttar Pradesh)
Minister of State – Debasree Chaudhuri (Lok Sabha – Raiganj, West Bengal)
>>Read Full News
Overview of 4th BRICS Working Group Meeting 2021 hosted by ChinaThe 4th BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) Working Group Meeting 2021 took place virtually from May 25-26, 2021. It was sponsored by the Department of International Cooperation, Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), China, and organized by the China National Center for Biotechnology Development.
- Area of discussion – Emerging issues in the field of Biotechnology and Biomedicine.
- The Indian side was led by Dr Sanjeev Kumar Varshney, Advisor & Head, International Cooperation Division, Department of Science & Technology (DST).
- Researchers, academicians, Scientific Institutions and government officials from all 5 BRICS countries participated in the meeting.
- The meeting was part of the BRICS Science, Technology and Innovation Calendar of Activities 2020-21.
Members – Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa
2021 Chair – India
>>Read Full News
India’s 1st City-wide Environmental Surveillance Platform for COVID-19 launched in BengaluruKarnataka Government has launched India’s 1st City-wide Environmental Surveillance Platform named ‘Precision Health Platform’ in Bengaluru. It is a city-wide sewage surveillance system which will help officials track COVID-19 at an early stage and make preparations to face it. The platform is also the 1st of its kind in Asia.
- Sewage from both sewered and non-sewered waste-water will be tested to identify clusters of new infections (even among asymptomatic individuals) and measure antimicrobial resistance in the population.
- Based on the analysis of the test results, a technical expert group will provide inputs for policy makers for targeted COVID-19 prevention, care and management services.
- Partners – United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Skoll Foundation-supported COVID Action Collaborative (CAC – COVIDAction Collab) will partner with the Karnataka Government for the initiative.
- The Precision Public Health Surveillance approach has been developed by COVIDActionCollab, which is an India-wide collaborative of over 300 organizations
- Bengaluru joins countries like the Netherlands, Finland, and Israel which have such surveillance systems in place.
About United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Administrator – Samantha Power
Headquarters – Washington D.C, USA
>>Read Full News
YoungWarrior Campaign: To Train 5 Million Youth In Fight Against COVID-19
The Ministry of Youth Affairs, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and its partner organisation YuWaah,Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) with the support of over 950 coalition partners, has launched a pan-India campaign called #YoungWarrior to collectively engage five million young people to combat the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
- Any student or teacher between the ages 10 and 30 years can join this movement.
- The actions include promoting access to verified health and essential services, vaccine registration, COVID appropriate behaviours, myth busting etc.
- These tasks will be hosted in 10 regional languages.
- On completion of tasks a UNICEF certificate will be given to eligible participants.
BANKING & FINANCE
Highlights of RBI Annual Report 2020-21; Fall in Bank Fraud, Rise in Forex Earning, Increased SurplusOn May 27, 2021, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released its Annual Report for 2020-21, a statutory report of its Central Board of Directors, which covers the working and functions of the RBI for the transition period of 9 months (July 2020 – March 2021).
Note – The accounting year of RBI was changed from July – June to April – March.
Growth – Due to the onset of the second wave of COVID-19, RBI has stated a raft of revisions to growth projections of FY22 towards the RBI’s earlier projection of 10.5 percent (26.2 percent in Q1, 8.3 percent in Q2, 5.4 percent in Q3 and 6.2 per cent in Q4)
About the RBI’s Annual Report 2020-21 in Brief:
-Balance Sheet of RBI:
i.The balance sheet of RBI increased by 6.99 percent /Rs 3,72,876.43 crore, from Rs 53,34,792.70 crore (June 30, 2020) to Rs 57,07,669.13 crore (March 31, 2021).
ii.RBI’s gains from foreign exchange transactions rose by 69 percent from Rs 29,993 crore to Rs 50,629 crore in 2020-21.
iii.RBI’s Annual Account:
|FY20||July 2020-March 2021|
|Income(Decreased by 10.96 percent)||Rs 149,672 crore||Rs 133,272 crore|
|Total Expenditure (Decreased by 63.10 percent)||Rs 92,540.93 crore||Rs 34,146.75 crore|
|Surplus transferred to government||Rs 57,127.53 crore||Rs 99,122.00 crore|
-Bank Fraud in 2020-21 Fell by 25%:
i.In 2020-21, Bank Fraud in terms of value (Rs 1 lakh and more) decreased by 25 percent to Rs 1.38 trillion and fraud in terms of numbers decreased by 15 percent.
ii.Public sector banks (PSBs) share of fraud in 2020-21 was decreased from FY20, it contributed about 59 percent (₹81,901 crores) of total fraud (FY20 – PSBs share is 80%), whereas the Private Sector Banks share increased from FY20.
About Reserve Bank of India(RBI):
Established – 1st April 1935
Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra
Governor– Shaktikanta Das
Deputy Governors – Mahesh Kumar Jain, Michael Debabrata Patra, M. Rajeshwar Rao, T. Rabi Sankar
>>Read Full News
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Bharat Ratna Prof CNR Rao Won the Energy Frontier Award 2020: 13th Eni Awardi.Bharat Ratna Professor Chintamani Nages Ramachandra Rao (C.N.R. Rao) has received the Energy Frontier Award 2020 for research into renewable energy sources and energy storage. The Energy Frontier Award 2020 is also known as the International Eni Awards 2020. It will be presented on 14th October 2021 at the official ceremony which will be held at the Quirinal Palace in Rome, Italy.
- The 2020 International Eni Awards mark the 13th edition of the Eni Awards.
- The award is considered the Nobel Prize in Energy Research.
ii.CNR Rao received the award for his work on metal oxides, carbon nanotubes and other materials and a 2-dimensional systems like graphene, boron-nitrogen-carbon hybrid materials, and molybdenum sulfide (Molybdenite – MoS2) for energy applications and green hydrogen production.
CEO- Claudio Descalzi
Head Office– Rome, Italy
>>Read Full News
Mooofarm’s Co-Founders Named In The 2021 Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia ListGurugram based startup MoooFarm’s Co-founders Jitesh Arora, Abhijeet Mittal, and Aashna Singh have been placed in the most esteemed, recently announced 2021 Forbes 30 under 30 Asia list.
- They have been placed in the Industry,Manufacturing and Energy category.
i.MoooFarm is a cattle trading platform that allows farmers to sell or purchase cattle without any hassle.
ii.Through this online farmer community,dairy farmers can get access to knowledge content, peer support and receive tips from experts.
Shubham Sharma,Founder of Nyaykarta in the 2021 Forbes 30 under 30 Asia Social Impact list
The Jaipur based startup Nyaykarta’s Founder,Shubham Sharma has also been placed in the 2021 Forbes 30 under 30 Asia list under the Social Impact category.
- Nyaykarta is a social tech and legal services startup,which is India’s first Alternative Public Grievance Redressal Platform to help people get quick, easy, and affordable justice.
- Shubham Sharma is also the founder of Heylin Spark.
Forbes is a American business magazine owned by Integrated Whale Media Investments and the Forbes family. It is published eight times a year.
Editor-in-chief: Steve Forbes
First issue: September 15, 1917
Headquarters: Jersey City, New Jersey, U.S.A
Suresh Mukund Became the 1st Indian to Win Annual ‘World Choreography Award 2020′
Emmy Award-nominated choreographer Suresh Mukund became the 1st Indian to receive Annual World Choreography Award, he won the 10th Annual World Choreography Award 2020.He won the award in the best choreography category for a television reality show- World of Dance, The Kings.
i.The World Choreography Awards is an annual live show that celebrates creativity and innovation by recognizing excellence in the art of media choreography. It takes place once a year in Los Angeles, California.
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
Bashar Al-Assad Re-Elected for 4th Term as the President of Syria Bashar al-Assad(55-year-old) was re-elected for a 4th seven-year term as the President of Syria. He received around 95.1% of the votes cast and won the election against former state minister Abdallah Salloum Abdallah and Mahmud Merhi.He belong to Syrian Ba’ath Party.
About Bashar Al-Assad:
i.Bashar Al-Assad became the president of Syria at the age of 34, succeeding his father
ii.He was also appointed as the commander of the armed forces and secretary-general of the Baath Party.
iii.He won his second term as the President of Syria in 2007.
President– Bashar al-Assad
Currency– Syrian pound
Tenure of RAW chief Samant Kumar Goel, IB head Arvind Kumar Extended by 1 yearThe Union Government has extended the tenure of Research and Analysis Wing(RAW)’s secretary, Samant Kumar Goel and Intelligence Bureau (IB)’s head Arvind Kumar by one year (The current year tenure of both ends on June 30, 2021.
i.Samant Kumar Goel is the 1984-batch IPS officer from Punjab cadre. He is the 23rd secretary of RAW.
ii.Arvind Kumar, is an IPS officer of Assam and Meghalaya cadre. He was appointed on June 26, 2019, as the 27th Director of Intelligence Bureau succeeding Rajiv Jain.
iii.The extensions were cleared by the Appointments Committee of Cabinet. The three major intelligence agencies of India are IB, RAW, and National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)
About The Intelligence Bureau (IB):
Establishment – 1887, It is India’s domestic intelligence, internal security and counter-intelligence agency. It is the oldest such organization in the world.
About Research and Analysis Wing(RAW):
It is the foreign intelligence agency of India. The agency’s primary function is gathering foreign intelligence, counter-terrorism, proliferation, advising Indian policymakers, and advancing India’s foreign strategic interests. It is also involved in the security of India’s nuclear programme.
ACQUISITIONS & MERGERS
CCI Approved Intra-group Reorganisation of Motherson GroupThe Competition Commission of India (CCI) approved the intra-group reorganisation of the Motherson Group under the green channel route which was proposed by Motherson Sumi Systems Limited (MSSL), Samvardhana Motherson International Limited (SAMIL), and Sumitomo Wiring Systems Limited (SWS).
Proposed group restructuring:
i.Under the proposal, MSSL will demerge its entire domestic wiring harness undertaking (DWH Undertaking) into a newly incorporated wholly-owned subsidiary of MSSL i.e. Motherson Sumi Wiring India Limited (MSWIL)
ii.SAMIL will be amalgamated by absorption into MSSL, being the resultant company.
iii.MSSL will be renamed as Samvardhana Motherson International Limited (New SAMIL).
About MSSL, SAMIL, and SWS:
MSSL: It is the flagship company of the Motherson Group and is a leading automotive component manufacturer for original equipment manufacturers.
- It manufactures automotive components (such as wiring harness), vision systems, moulded and polymer products, etc.
SAMIL: It is the largest shareholder of MSSL. It provides operational, strategic, and management support to all Motherson Group companies.
- It also manufactures automotive components and ancillaries, such as automotive lighting systems, extruded and injection moulding tools and components, air intake manifolds etc.
SWS (Indirect Acquirer): It is a Japanese company, it manufactures and sells wiring harnesses for automobiles and their components, electric wires, and cables for automobiles, electronic components for automobiles as well as components for electric vehicles.
About Motherson Group:
Group Headquarters – Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Chairman – Vivek Chaand Sehgal
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
AYUSH Ministry: Kiren Rijiju Launches ACCR Portal and 3rd Version of Ayush Sanjivani AppMinister of State (Independent Charge) for AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Sowa-Rigpa and Homoeopathy) Kiren Rijiju virtually launched the ‘Ayush Clinical Case Repository (ACCR)’ Portal (https://accr.ayush.gov.in/) and 3rd version of Ayush Sanjivani App.
i.The ACCR Portal will help in collecting information on how Ayush practitioners responded to the COVID-19 pandemic.
ii.The 3rd version of the Ayush Sanjivani App will facilitate the study and document the effectiveness of selected Ayush interventions in the treatment of COVID-19 patients.
iii.The portal and app are part of the National Digital Health Mission (NDHM).
Note – Kiren Rijiju has been given the portfolio of the AYUSH Ministry temporarily.
About Ministry of AYUSH
Minister of State (Independent Charge) – Shripad Yesso Naik (Lok Sabha – North Goa, Goa)
>>Read Full News
DRDO develops Isothermal Forging Technology for Aero EnginesDefence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL), a lab of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has developed an Indigenous Isothermal Forging Technology for manufacturing critical components like discs, shafts and blisks etc of Adour engine (which powers Jaguar Attack Aircraft) & Kaveri engine. With this, India joins a league of limited global engine developers which have the manufacturing capability of such critical aero engine components.
- It is a crucial technology for establishing self-reliance in aeroengine technology. The technology is generic in nature and can be tuned to develop other similar aeroengine components as well.
- Using the DMRL’s 2000 MegaTon (MT) Isothermal forge press all 5 stages of High-Pressure Compressors (HPC) discs can be built out of difficult-to-deform titanium alloy.
- For the development of the technology, DMRL partnered with agencies like MIDHANI, CEMILAC (Centre for Military Airworthiness & Certification) & DGAQA (Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance).
About Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL)
It is a lab of DRDO
Director – Dr G Madhusudhan Reddy
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
>>Read Full News
SpaceX launches 60 more Starlink Satellites into OrbitSpaceX launched 60 more Starlink Broadband Satellites into orbit. The satellites were launched on a Falcon 9 Rocket from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station, Florida, USA.
- It was SpaceX’s 16th launch of 2021, and the 2nd flight for the particular Falcon 9 reusable rocket.
- With this launch, SpaceX has neared the completion of the 1st layer of its Satellite internet constellation.
- For the mission, SpaceX used one of its newly developed Booster.
SpaceX’s Starlink program
It is a satellite internet constellation being constructed by SpaceX for providing Satellite Internet access. It is the largest Satellite Constellation in the world.
Chief Executive Officer – Elon Musk
Headquarters – California, USA
NASA’s 1st Mobile Robot ‘VIPER’ To Launch On Moon in 2023National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has announced the plan to send its first mobile robot Volatiles Investigating Polar Exploration Rover (VIPER) to the Moon in 2023.This is a part of the Artemis program.
Objective – It will map and explore the moon’s resources on and under the lunar surface, particularly water-ice.
i.The rover will explore the lunar resources in permanently shadowed areas of the south pole region of the Moon to map the water ice distribution and concentration.
ii.This mission is based on the previously cancelled NASA rover concept called Resource Prospector.
iii.The rover will be carried through the Griffin lander of Astrobotic under the Commercial Lunar Payload Services (CLPS) initiative of NASA.
iv.The rover will run on solar power and will carry four instruments namely,,
- The Regolith and Ice Drill for Exploring New Terrains (TRIDENT) hammer drill.
- The Mass Spectrometer Observing Lunar Operations (MSolo) instrument.
- The Near-Infrared Volatiles Spectrometer System (NIRVSS).
- The Neutron Spectrometer System (NSS).
Mylab Coviself :India’s First Home Covid Test Kit By Mylab Discovery Solutions
The Pune-based company MyLab Discovery Solutions has developed India’s first self-use Rapid Antigen Test Kit for Covid-19 called Mylab CoviSelf.It has been approved by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
- As per the ICMR’s guidelines,the self-use test kit can be used by symptomatic individuals and immediate contacts of confirmed cases.
- The test kit can be bought without a prescription from pharmacies and online and will cost Rs 250.It takes 2 minutes to conduct the test and 15 minutes to get the result.
Cyclone Yaas makes Landfall in South of Balasore, Odisha Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) stated that the ‘very severe cyclonic storm’ – Yaas made landfall south of the Balasore region of Odisha. The cyclone originated from the Bay of Bengal.
- The storm crossed the north Odisha coast about 20 km south of Balasore with estimated wind speeds of 130-140 kmph.
- As the cyclone names are given by countries on a rotational basis, the name ‘Yaas’ for the cyclone has been given by Oman. Yaas is a Persian language and it means Jasmin.
The naming of Cyclones:
i.World Meteorological Weather Organization(WMO) and United Nations Economic and Social Commission for the Asia Pacific (UN ESCAP) started preparing names for impending cyclonic storms with suggestions from its member countries in 2000.
ii.India along with 12 other nations like Bangladesh, Maldives, Oman, Pakistan. Sri Lanka, Suadi Arabia, UAE are part of the panel.
iii.The last cyclone name utilized which was named by India was Gati means ‘speed.’
- The name should be gender, religious, culture, and politically neutral
- The maximum length of the name should be 8 letters
About India Meteorological Department(IMD):
It functions under the Ministry of Earth Sciences(MoES), Government of India.
Headquarters – New Delhi
Director-General of Meteorology (DGM) – Mrutyunjay Mohapatra
Phil Mickelson won 2021 PGA Championship
A 50-year old World Golf Hall of Fame member, American Golfer Phil Mickelson won the 2021 PGA Championship, who surpassed Julius Boros( 48) to become the oldest major championship winner in the history of golf after capturing his sixth major.
- This was the 45 titles since 1991 and became the first player in PGA Tour history to win tournaments 30 years apart.
India’s Tejaswin Shankar Wins Consecutive High Jump Titles In USA
India’s Tejaswin Shankar won back-to-back men’s high jump titles in the Big 12 Outdoor Track and Field Championships in Manhattan, USA. The Delhi-based national record in men’s high jump is studying business administration at Kansas State University, USA. He cleared the bar at 2.28m to win high jump gold, but his efforts fell short of the Tokyo Olympic Games qualification standard of 2.33m. Shankar had also won the men’s high jump title in the 2019 edition
Menstrual Hygiene Day 2021 – May 28Menstrual Hygiene Day is annually observed across the globe on 28th May to educate the importance of Menstrual hygiene. The day aims to promote menstrual health and hygiene for all women and girls.
- The global coordinator of Menstrual Hygiene Day is WASH United.
- United Nations Children’s Fund(UNICEF), is the global leader in menstrual health and hygiene activities through the development and humanitarian programmes across the world.
The theme of 2021 Menstrual Hygiene Day is “Action and Investment in Menstrual Hygiene and Health.”
i.The Menstrual Hygiene Day was initiated by the German non-profit WASH United in 2013.
ii.The first Menstrual Hygiene Day was observed on 28th May 2014.
>>Read Full News
International Day of Action for Women’s Health 2021 – May 28International Day of Action for Women’s Health or International Women’s Health Day is annually observed across the globe on 28th May to create awareness about the sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) movement across the globe.
To ensure the women’s health and well being across the globe, mainly in terms of their SRHR.
The theme of the International Day of Action for Women’s Health 2021 campaign is “Women’s Health Matters: Ending the Inequality Pandemic and Ensuring SRHR remains essential!”.
About Women’s Global Network for Reproductive Rights (WGNRR):
Chair of the Board – Thomas Negron L’Orangelis
Established in 1984
Headquarters– Manila, Philippines
>>Read Full News
World Hunger Day 2021 – May 28 World Hunger Day is annually observed across the globe on 28th May to create awareness about the 815 million people across the globe who are living in chronic hunger. The day also aims to celebrate the sustainable solution to hunger and poverty.
- The World Hunger Day was the initiative started by The Hunger Project in 2011.
The theme of World Hunger Day 2021 is “Access Ends Hunger”.
Under the theme, the day highlights the importance of access to education, health care and technology in ending hunger.
About The Hunger Project:
Founded in 1977
Headquarters– New York, United States
>>Read Full News
MHIM Mobile App For Home Isolation Patients Launched By Manipur CMManipur Chief Minister(CM) N. Biren Singh launched Manipur Home Isolation Management (MHIM) Mobile Application for home isolation patients. The Mobile App can be downloaded from mhim.in and soon will also be available on Google Play Store.The app was developed by Pentabyte Technologies LLP.
To monitor real time health data and information of Home Isolation COVID-19 patients.
About MHIM Mobile App:
i.Health status that can be uploaded in the app includes,
- Pulse rate
- Body Temperature
- Blood Pressure
ii.The data uploaded will then be divided as critical and normal depending on the parameters and conditions set by the Health Department.
iii.An alarm will be raised by the system in case of detection of any critical data to provide immediate attention and precautionary measures to the patients.
Chief Minister:N. Biren Singh
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 29 May 2021|
|1||WCD Ministry to set up Sakhi-One Stop Centres to support Indian Overseas Women|
|2||Overview of 4th BRICS Working Group Meeting 2021 hosted by China|
|3||India’s 1st City-wide Environmental Surveillance Platform for COVID-19 launched in Bengaluru|
|4||YoungWarrior Campaign: To Train 5 Million Youth In Fight Against COVID-19|
|5||Highlights of RBI Annual Report 2020-21; Fall in Bank Fraud, Rise in Forex Earning, Increased Surplus|
|6||Bharat Ratna Prof CNR Rao Won the Energy Frontier Award 2020: 13th Eni Award|
|7||Mooofarm’s Co-Founders In The 2021 Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List|
|8||Suresh Mukund wins World Choreography Awards 2020|
|9||Bashar Al-Assad Re-Elected for 4th Term as the President of Syria|
|10||RAW chief Samant Kumar Goel, Intelligence Bureau head Arvind Kumar – Tenure Extended by 1 year|
|11||CCI Approved Intra-group Reorganisation of Motherson Group|
|12||AYUSH Ministry: Kiren Rijiju Launches ACCR Portal and 3rd Version of Sanjivani App|
|13||DRDO develops Isothermal Forging Technology for Aero Engines|
|14||SpaceX launches 60 more Starlink Satellites into Orbit|
|15||NASA’s VIPER Rover To Search Resources On Moon|
|16||Mylab Coviself :India’s First Home Covid Test Kit By Mylab Discovery Solutions|
|17||Cyclone Yaas makes Landfall in South of Balasore, Odisha|
|18||Phil Mickelson won 2021 PGA Championship|
|19||India’s Tejaswini Shankar Wins Consecutive High Jump Titles In USA|
|20||Menstrual Hygiene Day 2021 – May 28|
|21||International Day of Action for Women’s Health 2021 – May 28|
|22||World Hunger Day 2021 – May 28|
|23||MHIM Mobile App For Home Isolation Patients Launched By Manipur CM|