We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 21 July 2021, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2021 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs July 2021 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2021 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
DAHD sets up Dairy Investment Accelerator to Promote & Facilitate investments in the Dairy sectori.In order to promote and facilitate investments in the Indian Dairy sector, the Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying (DAHD) of Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying on July 19, 2021 has setup Dairy Investment Accelerator under its Investment Facilitation Cell.
ii.The Investment Accelerator is a cross functional team to act as intermediary with investors.
iii.Accelerator will work with DAHD to organize events with international & local industry participants to facilitate direct interactions with government officials and other players in the industry.
About Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying:
Union Minister– Parshottam Khodabhai Rupala (Constituency- Gujarat)
Ministers of State (MoS)– Sanjeev Kumar Balyan (Constituency- Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh), Dr. Loganathan Murugan (Constituency- Tamil Nadu)
>>Read Full News
IOC to Build India’s 1st Green Hydrogen Plant at Mathura Refinery, UPIndian Oil Corporation (IOC) is set to build India’s 1st ‘Green Hydrogen’ plant at Mathura refinery, Uttar Pradesh (UP). Through this, it aims to cater to the growing demand for cleaner forms of energy.
- It will be India’s 1st Green Hydrogen Unit. Previous projects have been announced to produce ‘green hydrogen’ using fossil fuels such as natural gas.
- Green Hydrogen will replace the carbon-emitting fuels used in Mathura refinery to process crude oil into value-added products like petrol and diesel.
- Green hydrogen is hydrogen produced by splitting water by electrolysis. The process to make green hydrogen is powered by renewable energy sources such as wind or solar.
- IOC has set a vision to focus on Petrochemicals, hydrogen and electric mobility in the next 10 years.
Indo-Nepal Trial Movement of 1st Train between Jaynagar (Bihar) – Kurtha Railway link succeededOn July 18, 2021, the first rail section between India and Nepal i.e. Jaynagar – Kurtha Railway link saw the successful trial movement of high-speed train between India’s Jaynagar Madhubani district of Bihar and Nepal’s Kurtha in Mahottari district.
- This 50 km-long rail section covering 5 stations (Jaynagar, Inarwa, Khajuri, Baidehi and Kurtha) has been built with an outlay of Rs 619 crore.
- It has been set up by IRCON (Indian Railway Construction Limited) under India – Nepal friendship rail project and is financed by the Indian government.
iThe train will complete the journey in 23 minutes at a speed of 115km/hr.
ii.There is a remaining 34 km rail line which will be built in two phases.
- The 17-km-long second section will link Kurtha and Bhangaha (Mahottari) while another 17-km-long section will be extended from Bhangaha to Bardibas (Mahottari) in the third phase.
iii.Indian Railways’ Konkan Rail Corporation Limited (KRCL) delivered two modern DEMU (Diesel Electric Multiple Unit) trains to Nepal for Jaynagar-Kurtha railway link.
iv.It should be noted that Britishers had built a 52-km-long railway line from Jaynagar to Mahottari in Nepal to ferry logs of wood from forests. Now, the plan has been expanded to a 69-km-long railway line from Jaynagar to Bardibas.
MECL signs MoU with DMG, Goa to Explore New Iron Ore MinesMineral Exploration Corporation Ltd (MECL), a Mineral Exploration Agency under the Ministry of Mines signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Directorate of Mines & Geology (DMG), Goa for exploration of Iron ore reserves in Goa.
- The MoU enables MECL to assess mineral resources in Goa (by conducting Geo-Scientific exploration), finalise the blocks to be auctioned and also establish Goa’s mineral inventory.
- The MoU was signed by Dr. Ranjit Rath, CMD of MECL & Vivek H P, Director of DMG, Goa.
Centre takes Complete Control of District Mineral Foundation (DMF)
The Central Government has taken Complete Control of the District Mineral Foundation (DMF) Funds from the State Government.
- The taking over of DMF funds by the Central Government nullifies the right of state governments to sanction/approve any expenditure out of funds accrued from mandatory contribution from mining lease holders.
About Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd (MECL)
CMD – Dr. Ranjit Rath
Head Office – Nagpur, Maharashtra
About Directorate of Mines & Geology (DMG)
Director – Vivek H.P.,
Head Office – Panaji, Goa
>>Read Full News
India Became 4th Country & Maharashtra Became 1st State – To Implement Blockchain-Powered Educational DocumentsThe government of Maharashtra, with the help of LegitDoc, a blockchain startup, plans to implement the world’s largest blockchain-powered educational credentialing system by issuing tamper-proof digital diploma certificates under the blockchain system.
- Through such initiative, the Govt of Maharashtra became the 1st state in India to implement a blockchain-based educational document registry, and around the globe, India (Maharashtra Government) became the 4th country to achieve such registry after Malta, Singapore, and Bahrain.
- LegitDoc, a SaaS (software as a service) based platform, has supported the Maharashtra govt in issuing and verifying around 1 million digital diploma certificates for students of ‘Maharashtra State Board of Skill Development’ (MSBSD) across 8 academic years.
About Maharashtra State Board of Skill Development (MSBSD):
Establishment – 1986
Headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra
President – Anil M. Jadhav
>>Read Full News
Government to set up a world-class ‘Indian Institute of Heritage’ at Noida, UPThe Central Government has decided to set up a world class Indian Institute of Heritage at Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar (Uttar Pradesh) to focus on conservation and research in India’s tangible heritage.
- It was informed by Union Minister Gangapuram Kishan Reddy, Ministry of culture in a written reply in the Lok Sabha.
- This will be a standalone institution of its type in India.
i.It will be set up as deemed to be university by integrating Institute of Archaeology (Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute of Archaeology), School of Archival Studies under National Archives of India, New Delhi, the National Research Laboratory for Conservation of Cultural Property (NRLC), Lucknow (UP), National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology (NMICHM) and Academic Wing of Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), New Delhi.
- These will become various schools of the institute.
ii.There will be Masters and PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) courses in History of Arts, Conservation, Museology, Archival Studies, Archaeology, Preventive Conservation, Epigraphy and Numismatics, Manuscriptology along with conservation training facilities.
Cisco, NSDC partner for Digital Upskilling of Indian WorkforceCisco Networking Academy & the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) have announced a partnership for Digital Upskilling of the Indian workforce.
i.Objective – To upskill the existing talent in emerging technologies to drive innovation, accelerate growth, and transform India into a Digital Talent Nation.
ii.The courses will cover content on Networking, Cybersecurity, Programming, the Internet of Things (IoT), Digital Essentials, and Linux.
iii.The courses will be hosted on NSDC’s eSkill India platform.
iv.The partnership aims to address the shortage of tech-proficient workforce in India & create career opportunities for millions of workers in the digital economy.
v.The courses will develop foundational Information & Communication Technology (ICT) skills needed to design, build and manage networks, along with soft skills like problem-solving, collaboration, and critical thinking.
- India’s demand for a digitally skilled workforce is expected to increase by nine times by 2025.
Chairman & CEO – Chuck Robbins
Headquarters – California, USA
About National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
CEO – Ved Mani Tiwari
Headquarters – New Delhi
NER renames Manduadih Railway Station as Banaras Railway Station
North Eastern Railways (NER) has renamed the Manduadih Railway Station in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh as Banaras Railway Station. The approval for the change was given by the Railway Board.
- The formal renaming of Manduadih railway station as Banaras Railway Station was done on September 16, 2020 in view of the NOC given by the Ministry of Home Affairs on March 31, 2020.
India chairs 27th Meeting of BRICS CGETI 2021 The 27th Meeting of BRICS CGETI 2021 (Contact Group on Economic and Trade Issues) held from July 12-14, 2021 was chaired by India. India is the Chair of BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) for the year 2021, while the Department of Commerce was the national coordinator for the BRICS CGETI 2021.
i.Of various groups of BRICS, the CGETI is responsible for economic and trade matters.
ii.During the meeting, BRICS members discussed the proposals circulated by India, for strengthening and increasing the Intra-BRICS cooperation trade.
iii.India also proposed several events to strengthen the trade and economy.
- BRICS Trade Fair – To showcase & have buyer/sellers virtual meet from August 16-18, 2021. It will be organized by the Department of Commerce.
2021 Chair – India
BANKING & FINANCE
Dhanlaxmi Bank Partners with SMC Global to Offer Online Trading ServicesOn July 19, 2021, Dhanlaxmi bank made a strategic partnership with SMC Global Securities Limited (SMC Global) to offer online trading services to its customers.
- 3-in-1 account: Under the partnership, the bank will offer an integrated 3-in-1 account, comprising a Savings, Demat and Trading account to provide a convenient trading experience to its customers.
- Under the partnership, SMC Global will open the Trading Account and the Bank will maintain the Savings account and Demat account of the customer.
- The trading account could be availed through SMC Global’s portal smctradeonline.com, mobile trading app (SMC ACE), and desktop-based software.
About SMC Global Securities Limited (SMC Global):
Establishment – 1990
Headquarters – NewDelhi
Director and CEO – Ajay Garg
About Dhanlaxmi Bank:
Establishment – 1927
Headquarters – Thrissur, Kerala
MD & CEO – Shivan J.K
PPB Became 1st in India to Make Payments from FD a/c held with IndusInd BankOn July 19, 2021, Paytm enabled its Paytm Payments Bank‘s (PPB) customers to make instant payments across online platforms through its all-in-one payment gateway using balances available in their Fixed Deposit (FD) account, which is held with IndusInd Bank, the partner bank of Paytm.
- Using FD as a payments source under the Paytm gateway is the first-of-its-kind solution of PPB.
- PPB enables its customers to open FD accounts with IndusInd Bank and it also allows its customers to redeem the FD from IndusInd Bank into a PPB account in real-time.
- Through this, PPB became the 1st bank in India to allow real-time redemption of FD balances into customer’s current and savings accounts for making payments.
About IndusInd Bank:
Establishment – 1994
Headquarters – Pune, Maharashtra
MD & CEO – Sumant Kathpalia
Tagline – We Make You Feel Richer
>>Read Full News
LIC Launched Health Insurance Plan – Arogya Rakshak
On July 20, 2021, the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) launched a non-linked, non-participating, regular premium, individual, health insurance plan named – ‘Arogya Rakshak’ to provide fixed benefit health insurance cover against certain specified health risks.
- The plan will provide timely financial support under medical emergencies to the insured and his family.
- Payment Method: Arogya Rakshak is a defined benefit policy and it has a different mode of payment than the regular health insurance plan, i.e it will pay the total benefit amount insured irrespective of actual medical costs.
- Minimum & Maximum Age at Entry: Insured Person(IP)/spouse/parents – 18 to 65 years; Children – 91 days to 20 years.
About Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC):
Headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Chairman – M R Kumar
>>Read Full News
Kotak Mahindra Bank signed MoU with Indian Navy for Salary AccountsKotak Mahindra Bank(KMB) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) with the Indian Navy to offer a salary account to all the personnel of the Indian Navy including both serving and retired personnel.
The signing of the MoU was jointly chaired by Commodore Neeraj Malhotra (commodore pay and allowances) of the Indian Navy and Parminder Varma, business head (corporate salary), KMB in New Delhi.
KMB Automated its Partner Payments Process:
Kotak Mahindra Bank(KMB) has automated its partner payments process with the end to end payout solution ‘Hyperform’ of Act21 Software.
- Hyperform is a payment automation solution for the banking and financial services industry (BFSI).
About Kotak Mahindra Bank(KMB):
MD & CEO– Uday Kotak
Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tagline– Lets make money simple
>>Read Full News
ICICI Bank, HPCL Launched Co-Branded Credit Card – ‘ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card’On July 20, 2021, ICICI Bank launched a co-branded credit card with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) named ‘ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card’ to provide all the benefits and reward points of multiple credit cards in one card. The card is powered by VISA.
- The card will enable the customers to make payments for daily spending on fuel along with electricity mobile, e-commerce portals, etc.
- The card could be obtained from ICICI’s iMobile Pay app and the transaction settings and credit limits of the card also could be managed under the same app. It could also be used on HPCL’s HP Pay App.
About ICICI Bank:
Establishment – 1955 (Incorporated in 1994)
Headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra
MD & CEO – Sandeep Bakhshi
Tagline – Hum hai na, Khayal Apka
>>Read Full News
ECONOMY & BUSINESS
ADB Projected India’s GDP Growth Forecast for FY22 at 10%, FY23 at 7.5%The Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) Asian Development Outlook (ADO) 2021 Supplement has reduced India’s GDP growth forecast for FY22 by 1 percent to 10 percent, from its earlier projection of 11 percent due to COVID-19.
ADB’s Projection for India:
- The GDP growth estimation for FY23 was increased by ADB to 7.5 percent from its earlier projection of 7 percent.
- India’s Inflation forecast for FY21 was increased by ADB from 5.2 percent to 5.5 percent, whereas the forecast for FY22 was kept unchanged at 4.8 percent.
- ADB’s projection towards inflation indicated successive inflation for 3 years at the range of 6 percent (The inflation target set by RBI was 2-6 percent).
About Asian Development Bank (ADB):
Establishment – 1966
Headquarters – Manila, Philippines
President – Masatsugu Asakawa
Members – 68 members (49 within Asia and the Pacific, 19 outside)
>>Read Full News
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
Pedro Castillo was declared the President-Elect of PeruJose Pedro Castillo Terrones (51 years old), a former school teacher turned politician of Free Peru National Political Party, was declared as the President-Elect of the Republic of Peru. He will be succeeding Francisco Sagasti, the incumbent president of Peru.
- Pedro Castillo will be sworn in as President of Peru on 28th July 2021 and serve as the president for the period of 5 years from 2021 to 2026.
- He won the 2021 Presidential election against Keiko Fujimori, daughter of former President Alberto Fujimori.
About Pedro Castillo:
i.Pedro Castillo has worked as an elementary school teacher for around 25 years in San Luis de Puna, Cajamarca, Peru.
ii.He led the largest teacher strike in 2017, to get better pay for the teachers.
Congress of Republic of Peru:
i.The Congress of the Republic of Peru (Congreso de la Republica del Peru) is the unicameral body that assumes legislative power in Peru.
ii.The Congress is composed of 130 seats.
About the Republic of Peru:
President- Francisco Sagasti
President Elect- Jose Pedro Castillo Terrones
Currency- Peruvian sol
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
DRDO develops Indigenous Titanium Alloy for Aerospace IndustryDefence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL), a lab of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has developed an Indigenous High Strength Metastable Beta Titanium Alloy. It will be useful in manufacturing intricate components for aerospace applications.
i.The beta titanium alloy has higher strength, ductility, fatigue, and fracture toughness – making them increasingly attractive for aircraft structural applications.
- The advantages of using Beta titanium alloys are weight savings, lower lifetime cost, excellent durability and high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Components of beta titanium alloy are Vanadium, Iron, Aluminium and Titanium.
- It is increasingly used by several developed countries as a substitute for the heavier & traditional Ni-Cr-Mo (Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum) structural steels.
ii.The Defence Ministry’s Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) identified over 15 steel components which may be replaced by beta titanium alloy forgings. This is expected to result in weight savings of around 40%.
About Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL)
Director – Dr G Madhusudhan Reddy
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
IIT-M Researchers Developed AI Tool NBDriver to Study Cancer-Causing Mutation
Researchers from the Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBCDSAI), Indian Institute of Technology Madras(IIT-M) has developed the mathematical model based on Artificial Intelligence (AI), called NBDriver (neighbourhood driver) to study the cancer-causing mutations in cells.
- By looking at the neighbourhood or context of a mutation in the genome, the tool can be used to differentiate the harmful ‘driver’ mutation from the neutral ‘passenger’ mutation.
- The researchers explain the effects of the neighbourhood on the nature of the mutation and the use of NBDriver in differentiating the mutation, in the paper published in the journal “Cancers”.
Football: Gokulam Kerala FC to Represent India in AFC Women’s Club Championship 2021
Gokulam Kerala FC (GKFC) has been nominated by All India Football Federation (AIFF) to represent India in the AFC Women’s Club Championship 2020-21 to be held in Amman, Jordan from November 7-12, 2021. The AFC championship is hosted by Asian Football Confederation (AFC).
- It is the 1st time that a club from India is taking part in the women’s continental cup.
- AIFF had nominated GKFC to represent India, as they are the champions of the 4th edition of Hero Indian Women’s League.
BOOKS & AUTHORS
Science Journalist Hari Pulakkat’s Debut Book Titled “Space. Life. Matter”
Science Journalist and author Hari Pulakkat has released his debut science book titled “Space. Life. Matter.: The Coming of Age of Indian Science”. The book published by Hachette India highlights the difficulties and achievements of Indian scientists between 1947 to 2000.
About the book:
The book narrates India’s most remarkable events in science discoveries such as AStrosat, India’s first Space Telescope, investment in pharmaceutical industries for anti-cancer drugs and vitamins.
About Hari Pulakkat:
i.Hari Pulakkat, a science journalist based in Bengaluru, Karnataka has been reporting on science and technology since 1994.
ii.He is the editor of a science and technology magazine published by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras(IIT-M).
iii.He won the Indira Gandhi Prize for Popularization of Science, 2020
World Chess Day 2021 – July 20The United Nations(UN)’s World Chess Day is annually observed across the globe on 20th July to highlight the role of the World Chess Federation or International Chess Federation (FIDE) towards international cooperation for chess activity and improving harmony among the people across the globe.
The day also focuses on the importance of chess in the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Sustainable Development Goals(SDG).
World Chess Day 2021 also marks the 97th anniversary of the FIDE.
i.As an initiative of the FIDE, the International Chess Day, has been observed on 20th July by Chess players across the globe since 1966.
ii.The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) adopted the resolution A/RES/74/22 on 12th December 2019 and proclaimed the 20 July of every year as World Chess Day.
iii.The first UN’s World Chess Day was observed on 20th July 2020.
Why July 20?
The date marks the establishment of the FIDE (Fédération Internationale des Échecs) in Paris in 1924.
About International Chess Federation (FIDE):
President– Arkady Dvorkovich
Headquarters– Lausanne, Switzerland
Founded in 1924 in Paris, France.
>>Read Full News
Bank Nationalisation Day 2021 – July 19 The Bank Nationalisation Day is annually observed across India on 19th July to
commemorates the issuance of the Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Ordinance, 1969 on 19th July 1969, that nationalised 14 major banks in India with a deposit of more than Rs 50 crores each.
19th July 2021 marks the 52nd Anniversary of Bank Nationalisation.
- All India Bank Employees’ Association (AIBEA) has organised a month long National Webinars from July 1 to 31 to commemorate the 52nd anniversary of bank nationalisation.
i.The government led by Prime Minister Indira Gandhi issued the Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Ordinance, 1969 on 19th July 1969 to nationalise the 14 major banks which accounted for 85% of bank deposits in India, at that time.
ii.The parliament passed the Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertaking) Bill and received the presidential approval on 9th August 1969.
i.The first bank in India to be nationalized was the Reserve Bank of India(RBI) in January 1949.
ii.The 14 banks that were nationalised in 1969 were, Allahabad Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Canara Bank, Dena Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank and United Bank of India.
iii.In 1980, 6 more banks (Punjab and Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Oriental Bank of India, Corporate Bank, Andhra Bank and New Bank of India) were nationalised.
Nomenclature Common High Court of J&K, Ladakh renamed to ‘High Court of J&K and Ladakh’In accordance with the Department of Justice in the Ministry of Law and Justice (MoL&J), the nomenclature ‘Common High Court of UT of Jammu and Kashmir and UT of Ladakh’ substituted with ‘High Court of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh’. The HC is located in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir (J&K).
- This change has been done after the signing of Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation (Removal of Difficulties) Order, 2021 by the President of India, Ram Nath Kovind.
- Nomenclature is a name or naming system.
Reason behind Change:
This decision has been taken to make the name pattern of J&K and Ladakh High Courts (HC) at par with the other common HCs like Punjab and Haryana HC which has jurisdiction over the states of Punjab and Haryana and the Union Territory (UT) of Chandigarh. Also the present nomenclature is long-winding and cumbersome.
Point to be noted:
i.The Present Chief Justice of the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh is Justice Pankaj Mithal.
About Jammu & Kashmir:
Formation as Union Territory (UT)– After the repeal of Article 370 in August 2019, it became UT with effect from October 31, 2019. It is headed by lieutenant governor (LG), under the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act, 2019.
Capitals– Jammu (Winter), Srinagar (Summer)
About Ministry of Law and Justice (MoL&J):
Union Minister– Kiren Rijiju (Constituency- Arunachal West, Arunachal Pradesh)
Minister of State (MoS)- Satya Pal Singh Baghel (Constituency- Agra, Uttar Pradesh)
Punjab becomes 1st State to Introduce SOHUM AABR in IndiaPunjab became the 1st State in India to launch SOHUM – Automated Auditory Brainstem Response System (AABR) under Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Programme. The system will help in effective management of hearing loss in newborn and young children.
- 22 SOHUM (AABR) units are set to be installed in all District hospitals; the tests & treatment of hearing loss will be provided free of cost.
- SOHUM is an indigenous newborn hearing screening device developed by School of International Biodesign (SIB) startup M/s Sohum Innovation Labs India Pvt. Ltd. It was developed under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology.
- The main objective of the Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Programme is to eradicate hearing loss among the children.
i.Post successful diagnosis of hearing disability in children, Punjab government will provide a cochlear implant for free of cost, it will provide a person with sensorineural hearing loss a modified sense of sound.
ii.SOHUM device will help in effective assessment and further management of hearing loss in a timely manner.
iii.In India, 5-6% children are born with this defect & around 63 million people are suffering from hearing impairment and related diseases in India.
Capital – Chandigarh
Governor – V. P. Singh Badnore
Chief Minister – Captain Amarinder Singh
>>Read Full News
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 21 July 2021|
|1||DAHD sets up Dairy Investment Accelerator to Promote & Facilitate investments in the Dairy sector|
|2||IOC to Build India’s 1st Green Hydrogen Plant at Mathura Refinery, UP|
|3||Indo-Nepal Trial Movement of 1st Train between Jaynagar (Bihar) – Kurtha Railway link succeeded|
|4||MECL signs MoU with DMG, Goa to Explore New Iron Ore Mines|
|5||India Became 4th Country & Maharashtra Became 1st State – To Implement Blockchain-Powered Educational Documents|
|6||Government to set up a world-class ‘Indian Institute of Heritage’ at Noida, UP|
|7||Cisco, NSDC partner for Digital Upskilling of Indian Workforce|
|8||NER renames Manduadih Railway Station as Banaras Railway Station|
|9||India chairs 27th Meeting of BRICS CGETI 2021|
|10||Dhanlaxmi Bank Partners with SMC Global to Offer Online Trading Services|
|11||PPB Became 1st in India to Make Payments from FD a/c held with IndusInd Bank|
|12||LIC Launched Health Insurance Plan – Arogya Rakshak|
|13||Kotak Mahindra Bank signed MoU with Indian Navy for Salary Accounts|
|14||ICICI Bank, HPCL Launched Co-Branded Credit Card – ‘ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card’|
|15||ADB Projected India’s GDP Growth Forecast for FY22 at 10%, FY23 at 7.5%|
|16||Pedro Castillo was declared the President-Elect of Peru|
|17||DRDO develops Indigenous Titanium Alloy for Aerospace Industry|
|18||IIT-M Researchers Developed AI Tool NBDriver to Study Cancer-Causing Mutation|
|19||Football: Gokulam Kerala FC to Represent India in AFC Women’s Club Championship 2021|
|20||Science Journalist Hari Pulakkat’s Debut Book Titled “Space. Life. Matter”|
|21||World Chess Day 2021 – July 20|
|22||Bank Nationalisation Day 2021 – July 19|
|23||Nomenclature Common High Court of J&K, Ladakh renamed to ‘High Court of J&K and Ladakh’|
|24||Punjab becomes 1st State to Introduce SOHUM AABR in India|