We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 20 July 2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs July 2022 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
MoA&FW forms 29-Member Panel to make MSP Effective; Headed by Former Agriculture Secretary Sanjay Agrawal
The Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare (MoA&FW) has setup 29-member committee, to be headed by Former Agriculture Secretary Sanjay Agrawal that will look into how to make the Minimum Support Price (MSP) more effective and transparent, and to promote zero-budget based farming.
- This committee formation is on the lines of the promise of India Prime Minister (PM) Narendra Modi after the repeal of farm laws in December 2021.
- Click Here for full list of Committee Members
i.There is no mention about the tenure of the panel by which it should submit the report.
ii.There are 3 posts for the representatives of Samyukta Kisan Morcha (SKM), that spearheaded the protests against the farm laws, in the committee.
Responsibilities of Committee:
i.It will study the practicality of giving more autonomy to the Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices (CACP) and suggest measures to make it more scientific.
- The CACP is the body which recommends MSP to the government by taking into account the cost of inputs and other relevant factors.
ii.The committee has been tasked to provide suggestions on 5 points regarding natural farming including “suggestions for programmes and schemes for value chain development, protocol validation & research for future needs and support for area expansion under the Indian Natural Farming System.
iii.The committee has also been asked to provide suggestions on 4 points related to crop diversification including
- Mapping of existing cropping patterns of agro-ecological zones of producer and consumer states
- Strategy for diversification policy to change the cropping pattern according to the changing needs of the country
- Reforms in Agricultural Marketing System to ensure higher value to farmers for their produce
- Review and suggestion on micro irrigation scheme
iii.The panel will also suggest programs and schemes for value chain development and for area expansion under the Indian Natural Farming System.
India Introduces First Unique Model to Standardize Civil Service Training InstitutionsThe “National Standards for Civil Service Training Institutions” (NSCSTI) were introduced at the Capacity Building Commission (CBC) headquarters in New Delhi, Delhi, by Dr. Jitendra Singh, Union Minister of State (MoS), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions.
National Standards for Civil Service Training Institutions (NSCSTI)
i. The NSCSTI is designed by CBC to provide a baseline for Central Training Institutions (CTIs)regarding their current capabilities, to enhance their quality and capacity of training delivery, and to streamline standards for training.
ii.CBC highlighted a few areas of focus that might substantially enhance the development of civil service capacity, including Training Needs Assessment (TNA),Faculty Development, Collaboration with Different Institutes, Digital Readiness, etc.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has appointed Retired Army Training Command Chief Lieutenant (Lt) General Raj Shukla as a member of the UPSC.
- With his appointment, UPSC now has a Chairperson and six members, against its sanctioned strength of 10.
About Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
Chairman – Dr. Manoj Soni
Establishment – 1926
>> Read Full News
ONDC Expands to 15 New Cities and Partners with Snapdeal for Pan-India Accessi.The Open Network Digital Commerce (ONDC) network, led by the Government of India (GoI), has expanded its pilot to 15 new cities ahead of its plans to begin operations in August 2022.
- ONDC has expanded to Noida (Uttar Pradesh –UP), Lucknow (UP), Bijnor (UP), Faridabad (Haryana), Chhindwara (Madhya Pradesh -MP), Bhopal (MP), Kolkata (West Bengal), Pune (Maharashtra), Kannur (Kerala), Thrissur (Kerala), Udipi (Karnataka), Kanchipura (Karnataka), Chennai (Tamil Nadu -TN), Pollachi (TN), Mannar and Ramanathapuram (TN).
ii.Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC) – ONDC is an initiative to promote open networks for all aspects of the exchange of goods and services across digital or electronic networks.
iii.Snapdeal, an e-commerce platform based in New Delhi (Delhi), is slated to be the first e-commerce marketplace to debut on the ONDC platform.
- Snapdeal inked an onboarding agreement to join ONDC in early July 2022 and will launch on the network in August 2022 with three key categories—fashion, home & beauty and personal care.
About Open Network Digital Commerce (ONDC):
CEO – Thampy Koshi
Established – 2021
>> Read Full News
RINL signs a MoU with STPI to establish CoE in Visakhapatnam
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited(RINL), the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant(VSP), signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), STPINEXT to establish Industry 4.0 CoE (Centre of Excellence), for promotion of innovation and start-up activities for RINL and other industries in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- The CoE is named ‘Kalpataru’.
The MoU was exchanged between Atul Bhatt, Chairman & Managing Director, RINL, and Dr C.V.D. Ram Prasad, Director, STPI.
Note- India is the second largest steel producer in the world (first is China).
i.The CoE will be constructed in the space of approximately 6,000 square feet at Ukkunagaram (Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh)
ii.It will be equipped with an Industrial Robotics lab, an Industrial Drones lab and an Industrial IoT (Internet of Things) lab.
iii.The CoE will also provide support of high-speed internet and server setup using cloud computing to have capabilities for working with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
- The funding support will be provided by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), RINL and the State government.
STPI, STPINEXT and RINL partnership:
i.STPI, STPINEXT and RINL plans to incubate around 50 start-ups in physical mode and 125 start-ups in virtual mode over a period of five years. This MoU is signed for a period of 3 years.
- Premier institutes like IIM-Visakhapatnam and Andhra University will provide support in the form of research inputs, management and technology.
- Mentoring support will be provided from SMS group, Schneider Electric, ABB, EOS, and Siemens.
- The CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) and ITAAP (IT Association of Andhra Pradesh) are also part of the CoE.
About Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL):
Headquarters- Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Chairman & MD-Atul Bhatt
PM Narendra Modi unveils ‘SPRINT Challenges’ for Indian Navy in New Delhi
- The SPRINT Challenges aims to boost the usage of indigenous technology in the Indian Navy.
- The 2 day seminar held on 18th-19th July 2022 was organised by the NIIO and Society of Indian Defence Manufacturers (SIDM).
i.The seminar was organised by the NIIO and Society of Indian Defence Manufacturers (SIDM).
ii.It will provide a platform for leaders from Industry, Academia, Services and Government to come together on a common platform to ideate and come up with recommendations for the Defence Sector.
iii.Sessions dedicated to Innovation, Indigenisation, Armament and Aviation will also be held.
- The NIIO, in partnership with Defence Innovation Organisation (DIO), aims to induct at least 75 new indigenous technologies or products into the Indian Navy in line with ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’ commemorating 75 years of India’s Independence.
- This collaborative project is named SPRINT – Supporting Pole-Vaulting in R&D through iDEX (Innovations for Defence Excellence), NIIO and TDAC (Technology Development Acceleration Cell).
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign: Tricolour To Be Hoisted Atop 20 Cr Homes
The preparation of the ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign, to be carried out under “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” was reviewed by Union Home Minister Amit Shah.
As part of the programme, the tricolour (Indian national flag) will be flown atop more than 20 crore houses across the country from 13th to 15th August 2022 through public participation while government and private establishments will also be involved
Union Labour Minister Bhupender Yadav Attends BRICS 8th Labour and Employment Ministers’ Meeting 2022
On July 14, 2022, Union Minister Bhupender Yadav, Ministry of Labour and Employment (MoLE), virtually attended the 8th BRICS Labour and Employment Ministers’ Meeting 2022, held under the Chinese Presidency in Beijing, China.
- The Labour and Employment Ministers (LEMM) of the member countries Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (BRICS) participated in the meeting.
Indian Initiatives Spotlighted at the Meeting
i. Bhupender Yadav emphasized several steps made to provide free ration, enhancing the number of days of assured employment under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA), and give collateral-free loans to 2.9 million street vendors to assist them resume their businesses via PM Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbharNidhi (PM SVANidhi) Yojana during the COVID-19 pandemic.
ii.A Sector Council for Green Jobs has been established in India to formulate policy and implement programs for skill development in the green sector.
iii. In India, a number of Decentralized Renewable Energy livelihood opportunities have been created, including solar dryers and cold storage/chillers powered by biomass.
iv.India has taken initiatives to leverage on the potential of the Blue Economy and Agro-Forestry.
v.The Indian government has made various initiatives to improve the welfare of informal sector workers, including the creation of the e-Shram Portal and the conduct of All India Surveys of Migrant Workers and Domestic Workers.
vi.The Code on Social Security, 2020, is one of the legislative initiatives emphasized, as it defines new types of workers, such as gig and platform workers, and the steps taken to offer social security benefits to such workers.
Declaration of the 8th BRICS Labour and Employment Ministers’ Meeting 2022
The Labour and Employment Ministers (LEMM) adopted the “Declaration of the Eighth BRICS Labour and Employment Ministers’ Meeting 2022” during the 8th BRICS Labour and Employment Ministers’ Meeting in 2022.
- The LEMM Declaration emphasized that the global labour market is still dealing with the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as current and future challenges brought on by climate change, technological transition, and demographic shifts.
- The declaration outlines three areas of focus for labour and employment policy responses to the pandemic: Promoting Green Jobs for Sustainable Development; Developing Skills for Resilient Recovery; and Protecting Workers’ Right in New Forms of Employment.
Note – International Labor Organization (ILO) and the International Social Security Association (ISSA) provided their technical support for the 2022 BRICS Labour and Employment Ministers.
2022’s BRICS Chair – China (From January 2022)
Headquarters – Shanghai, China
Theme of XIV BRICS Summit 2022 – “Foster High-Quality BRICS Partnership to Usher in a New Era for Global Development.”
- The next BRICS meeting for the year 2023 will be held under the Presidency of the Republic of South Africa.
BANKING & FINANCE
India’s share of Remittance from Gulf Region Declined in FY21: RBI
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducted the 5th round of the Survey on India’s Remittances for the year 2020-21. The article for the same titled ‘Headwinds of COVID-19 and India’s Inward Remittances’ is prepared by the officials in the Department of Economic and Policy Research (DEPR), RBI.
- As per it, the share of inward remittances from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region is estimated to have declined from more than 50% in 2016- 17 to about 30% in 2020- 21 amid COVID-19 induced economic stress.
- The United States (US) surpassed the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as the top source country, accounting for 23% of total remittances in 2020-21.
- India remained the top recipient country, accounting for 12% of total global remittances, recording a marginal decline of 0.2% in 2020 and a growth of 8% in 2021.
Note: Remittances are the second major source of external financing for low and middle-income countries after foreign direct investment.
Analysis of the Survey:
It analyzed the factors contributing to the resilience of remittances and to understand to what extent the pandemic has changed the underlying dynamics of remittances flow.
i.Advanced economies like the US, the United Kingdom (UK), and Singapore emerged as important sources for the country for remittances, accounting for 36% of the total payments in 2020-21.
ii.The decline in remittances from the Gulf countries during 2020-21 reflects a slower pace of migration and a larger presence of Indian diaspora in informal sectors which was adversely affected during the pandemic period.
- This resulted in the increase of small size transactions in total remittances in 2020-21.
iii.The share of the remittance recipient states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu (TN), and Karnataka, has almost halved in 2020-21, accounting for only 25% of total remittances since 2016-17.
- Maharashtra has emerged as the top recipient State (with about 35% of the total share in remittance receipts) surpassing Kerala (about 10%).
iv.The migration from Uttar Pradesh (UP), Bihar, Odisha and West Bengal (WB) to the GCC nations has increased in recent years.
- According to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) data, more than 50% of the approved emigration clearances for the GCC region in 2020 were for these states.
v.India’s inward remittances are resilient source of current account receipts.
vi.The majority of the remittances are routed through private sector banks, followed by public sector banks, and foreign banks, particularly from Singapore.
vii.India is the second cheapest remittance receiving market in the G20 group after Mexico.
i.Policy measures need to be undertaken to expand the scope of the Money Transfer Service Scheme (MTSS).
ii.Remittance service providers need to adapt digital technologies.
Click Here for Official PDF
Central Govt declares ‘Zero Coupon Zero Principal Instruments’ as Securities
The Central Government has declared ‘Zero Coupon Zero Principal Instruments’ as securities, for the purposes of the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956. This declaration is a run up to setting up a social stock exchange (SSE).
About Zero Coupon Zero Principal Instruments:
These are the instruments issued by a Not for Profit Organisation (NPO) which will be registered with the SSE segment of a recognized stock exchange. These will be governed by rules made by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
The idea for the SSE was induced by the Union Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, Ministry of Finance in her Budget Speech 2019-20. It will serve private and non-profit sector providers by channeling greater capital to them.
- It will be a separate segment of the existing stock exchanges.
- In September 2021, SEBI’s board cleared a framework for SSE for fund raising by social enterprises.
- NPOs desirous of raising funds on the SSE will be required to be registered with the exchange.
i.Social enterprises eligible to participate in the SSE should have social intent and impact as their primary goal.
ii.They will have to engage in a social activity out of the list of 15 broad activities approved by SEBI.
iii.Eligible NPOs may raise funds through equity, zero coupon zero principal bonds, mutual funds, social impact funds, and development impact bonds.
ECONOMY & BUSINESS
CSIR-CECRI & GODI India signed India’s first public-private partnership for Large Scale Advanced Lithium-ion Cells ManufacturingCSIR-CECRI (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-Central Electrochemical Research Institute) and GODI India entered into a public-private partnership through a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA), to operate and maintain an advanced lithium-ion cells manufacturing facility in Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- It is India’s first ever Public-Private Partnership (PPP) for large scale advanced lithium-ion cells manufacturing.
- GODI India is a signatory to the Climate Pledge and is committed to achieving a zero-carbon footprint by promoting and adopting environmentally benign technologies.
i.The lithium-ion cells manufacturing facility was inaugurated Dr Shekhar C
Mande, Former Secretary CSIR and Former Director General, CSIR in the presence of Dr Kalaiselvi, Director, CECRI.
ii.GODI India will operate and maintain the facility to manufacture advanced Lithium-ion cells.
iii.It will also provide various services ranging from e-mobility to large scale energy storage systems.
- Currently, India imports all the Lithium-ion cells mostly from China and South Korea.
- GODI India is the first Indian company to manufacture Made-in-India & Made-for-India Lithium-ion cells, which is certified by BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards), tested and qualified by TUV India, the third-party testing agency.
Morgan Stanley trims India’s FY23 GDP forecast to 7.2%
The New York, United States (US) based investment management and financial services company, Morgan Stanley, has cut India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) forecast by 40 basis points to 7.2% for FY2022-23 (FY23) from 7.6%, and by 30 bps to 6.4% for FY2023-24 (FY24) from 6.7% amid slower global growth.
- It expects monetary policy normalisation to continue, pegging the terminal repo rate at 6.5%, which is expected to be reached by April 2023.
i.The Consumer Price Index (CPI) based inflation forecast for FY23 for India has fallen to 6.5% from 7% earlier, due to moderation in commodity price increases improving the near-term trajectory on the macro level.
ii.It expect it to average 5.3% in F24
iii.India’s monetary policy committee will be able to bring inflation back to target within a two-year time span.
iv.India’s retail inflation had moderated to 7.01% in June 2022 from 7.04% in May 2022.
i.It expects global growth to slow to 1.5% YoY (Year on Year) in the Quarter Ending (QE) December 2022 from 4.7% in QE December 2021 due to following
- Slower trade growth
- Tighter financial conditions
- Changes in commodity prices
ii.It expects GDP growth at 7.2% in FY2023 (vs. 7.6% earlier); and 6.4% in FY2024 (6.7% previously).
India’s growth projections by Other Agencies:
Earlier, several ratings agencies and financial institutions have also slashed India’s growth projections due to the global downturn viz.
i.World Bank trimmed India’s GDP growth forecast for FY23 to 7.5% from 8%.
ii.Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) also reduced India’s real GDP by 6.9% in FY23 and 6.2% in FY24.
iii.As per RBI’s estimates, the Indian economy is set to grow at 7.2% for FY23, from earlier guidance of 7.8%.
iv.Nomura cuts India’s 2023 GDP growth forecast to 4.7% from its earlier projection of 5.4%
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Gautam Adani secures world’s 4th Rank on Forbes Billionaires List, Elon Musk holds 1stIndian industrialist Gautam Adani with a net worth of over USD 114 billion secured the fourth rank on the Forbes’ Real-Time Ranking of the World’s Billionaires list(July 2022).
- He surpassed Microsoft founder Bill Gates, fifth rank with an estimated USD 102 billion net worth.
- Gautam Adani’s net worth wealth has more than doubled from USD 50 billion in 2021 to more than USD 112.9 billion in 2022.
- in February 2022, Adani overtook Mukesh Ambani, Chairman and Managing Director of Reliance Industries Limited, to become Asia’s richest person.
Forbes’ Real-Time Ranking of the World’s Billionaires:
i.Elon Musk with USD 230 billion net worth secured the first rank on the Forbes’ list, became the richest person.
ii.Bernard Arnault of Louis Vuitton at the second spot and Amazon’s Jeff Bezos at third on the list.
iii.India’s Reliance Industries’ (RIL) Mukesh Ambani with net worth of USD 88 billion holds tenth spot on the list.
Chief Content Officer– Randall Lane
Headquarters- Jersey City, New Jersey, U.S
Malayalam Filmmaker KP Kumaran Honoured with JC Daniel Award 2021, Kerala’s Highest Film Award
Malayalam Filmmaker KP Kumaran has been chosen for the JC Daniel Award 2021, Kerala’s highest film award, for his comprehensive contribution to the Malayalam film industry. The award comprises a cash prize of Rs 5 lakh, a citation, and a plaque.
- Kerala Chief Minister(CM), Pinarayi Vijayan will present the award to him at the Kerala State Film Awards ceremony on 3rd August 2022.
- The Jury consisting of singer P Jayachandran(chair of the Jury), filmmaker Sibi Malayil, Chalachitra Academy Chairman Ranjith and Culture Secretary Rani George chose him for the award.
KP Kumaran made his debut in 1975 with Athithi. He won the National Award for Best feature film in Malayalam for “Rugmini” in 1989 and the Kerala State Film Award for the same in 1989.
Some of his noted works include, ‘Thenthulli’, ‘Laxmivijayam’, ‘Thottam’, and ‘Akasha Gopuram’.
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
Jayanti Prasad Takes Charge as Whole-Time Member of IBBI
Jayanti Prasad, 1986 batch Indian Audit and Accounts Service(IAAS) officer and former Deputy Comptroller & Auditor General(CAG) (Human Resources and International Relations) has taken charge as a whole-time member of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI). Prior to joining IBBI, he had held various key positions at the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India and in the United Nations (UN).
- He has served as the Chief Auditor at the UN for six years and also served as the Custodian under the Special Court (Trial of Offences Relating to Transactions in Securities – TORTS) Act, 1992 in the Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance.
- UN has awarded him for his contributions as Chief Auditor for the Oil for Food Program resulting in significant impact and cost savings for the UN.
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Jitendar Singh Inaugurates IS4OM to Safeguard Space Assets; 60 Startups registered with ISRO
Union Minister of Science and Technology (S&T), Jitendra Singh inaugurated ISRO System for Safe and Sustainable Space Operation (IS4OM) at Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) control centre, Bengaluru, Karnataka for safeguarding space assets.
- Around 60 startups have been registered with ISRO since the agency’s start of promoting India’s space sector.
i.The IS4OM facility will support all operations in safeguarding Indian space assets, mitigating collision threats from other space objects.
- This is a part of the Space Situational Awareness (SSA) program to identify space debris and monitor them.
About Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO):
Chairman – S Somanath
Establishment – 1969
Headquarters – Bengaluru, Karnataka
>> Read Full News
West Indies Cricketers Denesh Ramdin & Lendl Simmons Announces Retirement from International Cricket
On 18th July 2022 West Indies cricketers Denesh Ramdin(Former West Indies captain and wicketkeeper)and Lendl Simmons (opening batsman) announced their retirement from international cricket with immediate effect.
About Lendl Simmons:
i.He is a right-hand batter from Trinidad and made his debut for the West Indies in 2006 in a One Day International (ODI) against Pakistan.
- Until now, He has played 68 ODI’s and 68 T20 International matches and was also a part of the West Indies T20 World Cup in 2012 and 2016.
- The T20 World Cup in October 2021 in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) was his last appearance for the team.
About Denesh Ramdin:
The wicket-keeper and batter made his debut in test cricket against Sri Lanka in Colombo in 2005.
- He has played 74 Tests, 139 ODIs and 71 T20Is.
- He played his last match for West Indies in T20I in December 2019 and will continue to play franchise cricket after retirement.
England’s Ben Stokes Announced Retirement from ODI CricketThe New-Zealand born English cricketer, 31-year-old Ben Stokes (full name: Benjamin Andrew Stokes), Captain of the England Test team, has announced his retirement from the One Day Internationals(ODIs) format after England’s first ODI match against South Africa on 19th July 2022 in Chester-le-Street, Durham, England.
- He played his 105th and final ODI against South Africa in Durham.
Bangladeshi Cricketer Tamim Iqbal Announces Retirement from T20 Internationals
Bangladeshi Cricketer Tamim Iqbal (33 years old), the current captain of Bangladesh in ODIs has announced his retirement from T20 International with effect from 16th July 2022.
>> Read Full News
BOOKS & AUTHORS
New Book: “The Resilient Entrepreneur” Authored by Dhruti Shah Released
A new book titled “The Resilient Entrepreneur: Strategies to set you up for Success” authored by Dhruti Shah was launched globally in the presence of entrepreneurs from Singapore, India, and the United States of America(USA).
- The book is published by Ocean Reeve Publishing.
- Dhruti Shah, hailing from Mumbai, Maharashtra, is an Associate Director at C2C Organizational Development Pvt. Ltd.
Flipkart signs pact with BSDM to Launch Skill Training Initiative for E-commerce Logistics Sector in BiharFlipkart inked a pact with the Bihar State Skill Development Mission (BSDM) to launch the initiatives of the Supply Chain Operations Academy (SCOA) in Bihar.
The pact will provide support to bridge the skill gap and create job opportunities in the expanding supply chain industry in the country.
To create a pool of skilled supply chain operations talent and impart relevant industry training and knowledge.
i.Flipkart expanded its Supply Chain Operations Academy (SCOA) to accelerate skill building in Bihar for the e-commerce logistics sector.
- SCOA was launched in October 2021.
- The training programme under SCOA was designed and created by the Flipkart team to offer a holistic experience and training to candidates.
ii.It provides 15 days of digital classroom training and 45 days (Total 60 days) of on-the-job apprenticeship at Flipkart supply chain facilities, the qualified candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs 17,500.
iii.The students will be imparted skills through Flipkart’s Learning Management System, an online platform for learning programmes. This will equip them with diverse skills which help in getting employment.
Governor- Phagu Chauhan
RAMSAR Site – Kabartal Wetland
Festival – Bihula , Chhath , Madhushravani
*****Click Here View – AC Excluded News*****
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 20 July 2022|
|1||MoA&FW forms 29-Member Panel to make MSP Effective; Headed by Former Agriculture Secretary Sanjay Agrawal|
|2||India Introduces First Unique Model to Standardize Civil Service Training Institutions|
|3||ONDC Expands to 15 New Cities and Partners with Snapdeal for Pan-India Access|
|4||RINL signs a MoU with STPI to establish CoE in Visakhapatnam|
|5||PM Narendra Modi unveils ‘SPRINT Challenges’ for Indian Navy in New Delhi|
|6||Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign: Tricolour To Be Hoisted Atop 20 Cr Homes|
|7||Union Labour Minister Bhupender Yadav Attends BRICS 8th Labour and Employment Ministers’ Meeting 2022|
|8||India’s share of Remittance from Gulf Region Declined in FY21: RBI Survey on Remittances|
|9||Central Govt declares ‘Zero Coupon Zero Principal Instruments’ as Securities|
|10||CSIR-CECRI & GODI India signed India’s first public-private partnership for Large Scale Advanced Lithium-ion Cells Manufacturing|
|11||Morgan Stanley trims India’s FY23 GDP forecast to 7.2%|
|12||Gautam Adani secures world’s 4th Rank on Forbes Billionaires List, Elon Musk holds 1st|
|13||Malayalam Filmmaker KP Kumaran Honoured with JC Daniel Award 2021, Kerala’s Highest Film Award|
|14||Jayanti Prasad Takes Charge as Whole-Time Member of IBBI|
|15||Jitendar Singh Inaugurates IS4OM to Safeguard Space Assets; 60 Startups registered with ISRO|
|16||West Indies Cricketers Denesh Ramdin & Lendl Simmons Announces Retirement from International Cricket|
|17||England’s Ben Stokes Announced Retirement from ODI Cricket|
|18||New Book: “The Resilient Entrepreneur” Authored by Dhruti Shah Released|
|19||Flipkart signs pact with BSDM to Launch Skill Training Initiative for E-commerce Logistics Sector in Bihar|