We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 16 September 2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs September 2022 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
Click here for Current Affairs 15 September 2022
Union Cabinet approves more castes in STs List; Approves Signing of Guarantees for hosting FIFA U-17 Womens‘ Football World Cup in Indiai.On September 14, 2022, the Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister (PM) of India Narendra Modi approved the inclusion of several communities in the Schedule Tribes (STs) list of the Constitution across 5 states, as a part of the Constitution (Scheduled Tribes) Order (Amendment) Bill 2022.
ii.The 5 states include, are Himachal Pradesh (HP), Tamil Nadu (TN), Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Chhattisgarh.
iii.This move will help them availing welfare benefits.
iv.The Union Cabinet approved the signing of Guarantees for hosting Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) Under 17 Women’s World Cup 2022 in India.
Notably, the 7th edition FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup 2022 is scheduled to be held in India between October 11-30, 2022 in Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra), Goa and
v.The Union Cabinet also approved the setting up of Value-Added Agriculture Mission (VAAM) which aims at doubling farmers’ income in Kerala. The mission envisages the branding of ethnic Kerala foods so that they find markets in West Asian countries.
About All India Football Federation (AIFF)
- Formed in – 1937
- President – Kalyan Chaubey
- Headquarters – New Delhi,Delhi
MoYAS signs MoU with NTPC & REC; 2 PSUs pledge Rs 215 crore to NSDF
On 14th September 2022, the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports (MoYAS) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the NTPC Limited, formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, and Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) with the 2 Public Sector Undertaking (PSUs) pledging Rs 215 crore to the National Sports Development Fund (NSDF) in New Delhi for the development of sports in India.
- MoU was signed in the presence of the Union Minister of Youth Affairs & Sports Anurag Singh Thakur and Union Minister of Power RK Singh, the Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of NTPC, Gurdeep Singh, and the CMD of REC, Vivek Kumar Dewangan.
i.NTPC contributes Rs 115 crore over the next 5 years to support the Archery discipline in India.
ii.Out of a total of Rs 115 crore, Rs 15 crore will be incurred as a one-time expenditure towards preparations of field targets, setting up of training centres and equipment like bow and arrow. The remaining Rs 100 crore will be used as recurring expenditure in five years (Rs 20 crore per year) towards the development of archery.
iii. REC committed an amount of Rs 100 crore over 3 years to support Women’s Hockey, Athletics and Boxing.
iv.The support towards NSDF has come through its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) mandate.
v.NTPC is the largest power-generating company in India. Whereas, REC is a Navratna Central PSU under the Ministry of Power.
vi.NTPC and REC have adopted both sports and athletes. And they will support Grassroots development of sports, training of identified talent, training of elite talent, coach development, sports science support, advanced training and more.
ECI Releases ‘BLO E-Patrika‘ to Establish Direct Communication with Booth Level Officers
The Election Commission of India (ECI) launched a new digital publication, ‘BLO e-Patrika‘, at a first-of-its-kind direct interactive session with Booth Level Officers (BLOs) from across India at the India Habitat Centre in New Delhi, Delhi.
- The bimonthly “BLO E-Patrika” is being introduced with the goal of ensuring a cascading information model for a more informed and committed BLO.
- The magazine will be available in English, Hindi and regional languages.
Roles & Responsibilities of BLOs
i.A BLO is a Local Government/Semi-Government official who is familiar with the local electorate and is typically a voter in the same polling area.
- The institution of BLO was established by the ECI in 2006.
ii.A BLO serves as a ECI representative at the grass-root level and is essential to the roll revision process as well as the collection of actual field data.
i.The Patrika serves as a 3-way communication tool, allowing ECI to give instructions at the ground level, share feedback and success stories, and encourage learning of interstate best practices.
ii.The themes of the e-Patrika will include Electronic Voting Machine (EVM)-Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail (VVPAT) training, IT applications, Special Summary Revision, Minimum SVEEP (Systematic Voters’ Education and Electoral Participation) Activities at polling booths, Postal Ballot Facilities, Accessible Elections, Electoral Literacy Clubs, unique voter awareness activities, and National Voters’ Day.
Note: Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) of India – Rajiv Kumar
NITI Aayog Hosted First Shoonya Forum Commemorating One-Year Anniversary of Shoonya Campaign
The NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India) hosted the first Shoonya Forum in Delhi to commemorate the first anniversary of Shoonya, India’s zero-pollution e-mobility campaign.
- During the occasion, a report titled “Need for Advanced Chemistry Cell Energy Storage in India (Part III)” of the National Programme on Advanced Chemistry Cell (ACC) Energy Storage was also released.
Amitabh Kant, G20 Sherpa; Parameswaran Iyer, CEO of NITI Aayog; Abhishek Singh, CEO of MyGov, and others.
The Shoonya initiative, which aims to promote zero-pollution delivery vehicles by collaborating with consumers and industry, was launched by NITI Aayog in September 2021 with the support of Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI) based in the United States (US) and RMI India.
- The campaign intends to increase the use of electric vehicles (EVs) in urban delivery and increase consumer awareness about the advantages of zero-pollution delivery.
i.In India, urban freight vehicles account for 10% of freight transportation-related Carbon Dioxide (CO2) emissions, and these emissions are expected to rise by 114% by 2030.
ii.EVs generate 15% to 40% less CO2 than Internal Combustion Engines (ICEs) and have lower operating costs even during production.
- As EVs produce no tailpipe emissions, it can significantly improve air quality.
iii.Shoonya will facilitate India’s five-point agenda (Panchamrit) to cut carbon emissions and secure its 2070 climate targets, as outlined at the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) Conference of the Parties (COP 26).
Narayan Rane Chairs 18th meeting of National Board of MSME
Union Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Narayan Rane, chaired the 18th meeting of the National Board of MSME (NBMSME) and Minister of State for MSME, Bhanu Pratap Singh Verma attended the meeting.
- The Union Minister inaugurated the portal for the scheme for promotion of MSMEs in North East Region (NER) and Sikkim.
About the meeting:
i.He launched the integration of Udyam and National Career Service (NCS) portals, which was announced in Budget 2022.
- This integration of Udyam with NCS creates an opportunity for the MSME sector to have access to the employable manpower database of NCS.
ii.A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between the Ministry of MSME and Common Service Centre(CSC) on the Udyam Registration Portal.
- The MoU between CSC and Ministry of MSME will support enterprises that are in remote areas in availing benefits of Government schemes and Priority Sector Lending (PSL).
Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park of Darjeeling became best zoo in India
The Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (PNHZP) in Darjeeling, West Bengal has been recognized as the best zoo in India. Arignar Anna Zoological Park in Chennai, Tamil Nadu has secured the 2nd position, followed by the Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens in Mysore, Karnataka.
- A zoo directors conference was held in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, where the Central Zoo Authority released the ranking list.
- Darjeeling zoo was given the highest percentage of 83 under evaluation.
- Kolkata’s Alipore Zoological Garden has secured the fourth position.
The Central Zoo Authority evaluated a total of around 150 zoo under various parameters such as management & effectiveness and marks were given accordingly.
About Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (PNHZP):
The PNHZP was established on 14th August 1958 and is internationally recognised for its breeding and conservation programmes of endangered animal species of the eastern Himalayas.
- The Red Panda is one of the main attractions of PNHZP, besides other animals such as the Himalayan Black Bear, Snow Leopard, Goral and Himalayan Thar.
ENGIE partners with NSDC to train 600 youth in solar module programmes
On 13th Septemberr 2022, ENGIE, a clean energy firm, through its subsidiary SolaireDirect Energy India Private Ltd (SEIPL) has collaborated with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to train 600 youths in solar module programmes. This is a part of ENGIE’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) for the year 2022-23.
- Under this initiative, NSDC aims to ensure that all of the training programmes are in light with the Qualification Pack (QP) or National Occupation Standards set by the Sector Skill Councils (SSC).
- The location of the training includes Anantapur (Andhra Pradesh), Kurnool (Andhra Pradesh), Kadappa (Andhra Pradesh) and Bikaner (Rajasthan).
- The enrolled candidates will be taught about site surveys, assess customer requirements, and install civil or mechanical and electrical components, along with handling testing, project commissioning, and PV (PhotoVoltaic) maintenance.
BANKING & FINANCE
MoF Issues Guidelines for RRBs to Raise Resources Through IPOs & Rights Issue
The Ministry of Finance (MoF) has released guidelines for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) to acquire capital through rights issues, private placements with chosen investors such as large banks and insurance firms and Initial Public Offerings (IPOs).
Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
The RRBs are jointly owned by the Government of India (GoI), the respective State Governments (SGs), and the Sponsor Banks (SBs), with equity contributions in the ratio of (GoI: SG: SB :: 50:15:35).
The Guidelines for RRBs
i.Prior to issuing shares to the public via the IPO route, RRBs should consider issuing bonus shares (to reward existing shareholders who have not been paid dividends and have first claim on the existing reserves) and a Rights Issue in consultation with merchant bankers and the sponsor bank.
ii.The total value of the issue may ideally be placed through a rights offer with the provision allowing promoter shareholders to subscribe/renounce the offer.
About Ministry of Finance (MoF):
Union Minister– Nirmala Sitharaman (RajyaSabha – Karnataka)
Ministers of State (MoS) – Pankaj Chaudhary; Dr. Bhagwat Kishanrao Karad
>> Read Full News
ECONOMY & BUSINESS
Fitch Ratings Global Economic Outlook-September 2022: India’s FY23 GDP Growth Forecast Cut to 7% from 7.8%
Fitch Ratings, a global ratings agency, lowered India’s economic growth forecast for fiscal year 2022–23 (FY23), as measured by Gross Domestic Product (GDP) to 7%, from its June 2022 forecast of 7.8% in its Global Economic Outlook–September 2022 special report.
- It now forecasts a further slowdown in India’s GDP in FY24, to 6.7 %, compared to its earlier projection of 7.4 %.
i.The (Indian) economy recovered in the second quarter (Q2) of 2022, growing 13.5% year-on-year, but falling short of the rating agency’s June 2022 forecast of 18.5% growth.
ii.Seasonally adjusted forecasts show a 3.33% quarter-on-quarter decline in Q2 2022, which contradicts high-frequency indicators.
i.Fitch now expects global GDP to rise by 2.4 % in 2022, a 0.5 percentage point (pp) down from the June 2022 estimate, and by just 1.7 % in 2023, a 1 pp decrease.
ii.The Eurozone and the United Kingdom (UK) are now predicted to enter a recession later in 2022, while the United States (US) is expected to have a mild recession in mid-2023.
- The bigger economic forecast cuts have been made to the Eurozone in response to the natural gas crisis.
Airtel & IBM partners for edge computing platform for large firms; sign up Maruti
IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) and Bharti Airtel have collaborated to deploy Airtel’s edge computing platform, which will enable large enterprises across several industries like manufacturing and automotive to accelerate innovative solutions.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, intends to use the edge platform to increase accuracy and efficiency for quality inspections on the factory floor.
- Airtel’s edge computing platform includes 120 network data centres across 20 cities in India,under its data center arm Nxtra Digital.
- IBM and Airtel Digital engineering teams will build use cases that leverage Airtel’s 5G connectivity and IBM’s hybrid cloud capabilities to address the pressing business issues faced by enterprise clients.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Kantar BrandZ report: TCS Becomes India’s Most Valuable Brand in 2022
According to the Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Indian Brands 2022 report, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has emerged as India’s most valuable brand, with a brand value of ~USD 45.5 Billion.
- TCS has replaced HDFC Bank, valued at USD 32.7 billion, which held the 1st position since the Kantar BrandZ India ranking was launched in 2014. HDFC Bank has ranked number two on the 2022 rankings.
- The report was released by market data and analytics firm Kantar.
From the report:
i.According to the report, the Indian brands have increased their brand value by nearly 35 percent Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) since 2020.
ii.Infosys (USD 29.2bn) which has rocketed up to no.3 from 12th position, and ICICI Bank (USD 11bn) which has climbed two places to no.9. State Bank of India (USD 13.6bn) has also risen four places to no.6.
iii.The top 10 companies includes Airtel(No. 4), Asian Paints(No. 5), State Bank of India(SBI)(No. 6), Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)(No. 7), Kotak Mahindra Bank(No. 8), ICICI Bank(No. 9) and Reliance Jio(No. 10).
- The consumer tech brands in terms of brand values included Flipkart, Byju’s, Swiggy, Nykaa and Zomato, for their adoption of online channels by Indian consumers.
i.The combined value of India’s top 75 brands is worth USD 393 billion, that is equivalent to 11 percent of India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- The top 10 most valuable Indian brands together contribute to over half of the total value of the ranking.
ii.There 14 new companies included from over 11 categories including online gaming, education, apparel and real estate, reflecting the diversity and dynamism of the Indian economy.
ACQUISITIONS & MERGERS
LIC cut stake with GSK Pharma from 6.402% to 4.357%Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has cut its stake in GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals (GSK Pharma) India from 6.402% to 4.357%.
i.The report to the inventory exchange has mentioned that LIC has offered about 34.20 lakh (2.045%) shares in the global pharma major during the period between September 2018-2022.
ii.According to LIC, the stake sale took place at an average price of Rs 1,549.40.
iii. On 14th September 2022, the Shares of Insurance coverage main lowered 1% to Rs.663.20 and Glaxo lowered 0.55% to Rs 1,409.90.
iv.According to the June-end shareholding pattern, the General Insurance Corporation (GIC) of India holds a 1.42% stake in GSK pharma.
About Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC):
Headquarters- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Chairman- M.R. Kumar
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
RattanIndia launches its first anti-drone ‘Defender’
RattanIndia Enterprises’ launched its first anti-drone product called “Defender”, which can work both manually and via Artificial Intelligence (AI), which helps it to adjust its position.
- The anti-drone was developed by Throttle Aerospace Systems, a step-down subsidiary of RattanIndia Enterprises.
- The Defender will be a 70% indigenous product with a 30% import component of BLDC motor and batteries.
- It will be manufactured at Throttle Aerospace’s manufacturing facility in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- NeoSky India Ltd, wholly owned by RattanIndia, bought 60% of Throttle Aerospace in 2022.
Robin Uthappa Announces Retirement from All Forms of Indian Cricket
On 14th September 2022, Indian cricketer Robin Venu Uthappa(hailing from Karnataka), a part of the Indian cricket team that won the Inaugural Edition of 2007 Twenty20 International T20I World Cup, held at South Africa, announced his retirement from all forms of Indian cricket.
- He last played for India in 2015 against Zimbabwe.
i.He was part of India’s 2004 Under-19 World Cup team. He made his international debut in 2006 and featured in 46 One Day Internationals (ODIs) and 13 T20Is for India.
ii.He has scored 934 runs in ODIs and 249 runs in T20Is and also has 9446 first class and 6534 List A runs under his belt.
iii.He has won two Indian Premier League (IPL) trophies for Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in 2014 and for Chennai Super Kings (CSK) in 2021.
iv.He was the 2014 IPL’s leading run-scorer with a tally of 660 runs and won the Orange Cap too (Batting and Scoring 660 runs).
v.Playing in the Karnataka team, he had also won the Ranji Trophy, the Irani Cup and the Vijay Hazare Trophy in the 2013-14 season.
Australia’s Vice Captain Rachael Haynes announces retirement from all forms of Cricket
On 15th September 2022, Rachael Haynes, Australian women’s team cricketer & Vice-Captain announced her retirement from International cricket and State cricket.
- Rachael Haynes made her debut back in 2009 and represented her Country in 6 Tests, 77 One Day Internationals (ODIs), and 84 Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is) and won ODI World Cups and three T20 World Cups with the team.
- She is retiring after 167 matches and 3818 international runs to her name.
- She’s a 2-time World Cup champion (WCC), 4-time T20 WCC, 4-time Ashes winner, 7-time Women’s National Cricket League (WNCL) winner and 2-time Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL) champion.
India beat Nepal 4-0 to win 2022 SAFF U-17 Championship Title in Sri Lanka
On 14 September 2022, India clinched the 2022 SAFF (South Asian Football Federation) under-17 (U-17) Championship title after defeating Nepal by 4-0 score in the final match in Race Course International Stadium, Colombo in Sri Lanka. India emerged as the champion for the fourth time (2013, 2017, 2019).
- The 2022 SAFF U-17 Championship was the 7th edition of the SAFF U-15/U-16 Championship. The Tournament organised by SAFF took place from September 5 to 14, 2022 in Sri Lanka.
- India’s captain Vanlalpeka Guite was named as the ‘Most Valuable Player of the Tournament’. India’s goalkeeper Sahil won the ‘Best Goalkeeper awards’.
- Boby Singh, Korou Singh, Vanlalpeka Guite, and Aman emerged as scorers for India, as they put forth a dominant win against Nepal.
Former Cabinet Minister of Malaysia Tun S. Samy Vellu passes away
On 15th September 2022, Tun Dr S. Samy Vellu, Former Cabinet Minister of Malaysia passed away at the age of 86 in Malaysia.
- Dr S. Samy Vellu was the 1st Malaysian to receive Pravasi Bharatiya Samman Award (2003) for Public Affairs, the highest Indian award for Non-resident Indian and Overseas Citizens of India.
- He was an Indian Descend, who served as Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC) president from 1981 to 2010.
- He was a Cabinet member for about three decades, starting as Public Works Minister in 1979 and was one of the longest-serving leaders in the Cabinet.
- He also served as the Minister of Works and Public Amenities between 1979 & 1989 and again between 1995 & 2008 and served as the MP for Sungai Siput in Perak between 1974 & 2008.
Former Indian Tennis Player & Davis Cup Captain Naresh Kumar passes away
On 14th September 2022, Naresh Kumar, the former Indian Tennis Player and Davis Cup Captain passed away at the age of 93 in Kolkata, West Bengal. He was born in Lahore, Punjab, British India (presently in Pakistan).
- Naresh Kumar, the non-playing captain of the Indian Davis Cup team in 1990, was a mentor of Olympic Medallist Leander Paes.
- He began his Tennis journey at the Asian Championships in 1949 before ruling Indian Tennis along with Ramanathan Krishnan for close to a decade in the 1950s.
- He became the 1st Tennis Coach to receive Dronacharya Lifetime Achievement Award in 2020.
- He retired in 1969 with 5 titles in men’s singles such as Irish Championships in 1952 and 1953, Men’s singles title at the Welsh Championships in 1952, Essex Championships at Frinton-on-Sea, England and Wengen tournament in Switzerland in 1958.
National Engineers Day 2022 – September 15 National Engineer’s Day is celebrated annually across India on September 15 to commemorate the birth anniversary of Bharat Ratna Awardee Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya, who is considered one of the greatest engineers of India.
- The day aims to recognise the contribution of engineers in the development of the nation.
- Sri Lanka and Tanzania also celebrate Engineers Day on 15th September to honour Sir M Visvesvaraya’s contributions.
i.September 15, 2022, marks the observance of the 55th National Engineers Day.
ii.National Engineers Day 2022 marks the 161st birth anniversary of Sir M Visvesvaraya. He was born on 15th September 1861.
>> Read Full News
International Day of Democracy 2022- September 15The United Nations (UN)’s International Day of Democracy is annually observed across the world -on 15 September to mark the importance of democracy and create awareness among people about democratic rights.
- 15th September 2022 marks the 15th anniversary of the International Day of Democracy.
- International Day of Democracy 2022 will focus on the importance of media freedom to democracy, peace, and delivering on the Sustainable Development Goals.
i.On 8th November 2007, the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) adopted the resolution A/RES/62/7 and proclaimed the 15th September of every year as the International Day of Democracy.
ii.The first International Day of Democracy was celebrated on 15 September 2008.
>> Read Full News
Chhattisgarh CM Inaugurates 4 New districts and Introduces Various Development Programmes to them
i.The Chief Minister (CM) of Chhattisgarh, Bhupesh Baghel inaugurated Manendragarh-Chirmiri-Bharatpur and Sakti as the 32nd and 33rd districts of the state, respectively.
ii.The district of Manendragarh-Chirmiri-Bharatpur has been demarcated from Koriya district. He provided development works to the district worth Rs 200 crore 73 lakh.
iii.Shakti district has been carved out of the Janjgir-Champa district. He provided 309 development works worth Rs.153 crore, along with additional amount of Rs 3 crore for the development of district.
iv.The CM also announced 46 different development programs worth Rs 540 crore 32 lakh 98 thousand to the residents of the newly formed district of Sarangarh-Bilaigarh. It should be noted that before the above mentioned districts, the CM inaugurated Sarangarh-Bilaigarh and Khairagarh-Chhuikhadan-Gandai as the 30th and 31st districts of the state, respectively.
Governor – Anusuiya Uikey
Festivals– Maati Ti’aar, The First Fruits Festival, Parad
Dance– Panthi Dance, Raut Nacha
>> Read Full News
Maharashtra became first state to digitise property registrations & launches ‘Self Help’ portal
The Government of Maharashtra has initiated the online registration of properties to be sold by realty developers to digitise the process, which will also involve the usage of Blockchain technology.
- The portal launched for e-registration is called ‘Self Help’, this helps homebuyers to upload their own template for the agreement, which once approved can be used by the developers for several such transactions.
- With this, Maharashtra Government becomes the 1st state to enable e-registrations of property.
- Initially, this facility will be enabled for e-registration of agreements of first sale and resale transactions will not be a part of this.
i.The homebuyers of the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) approved the e-registration, which has the option to register their sales agreement online. Currently, over 400 developers in Maharashtra have chosen the e-registration system.
ii. The reason for introducing blockchain technology is to prevent duplication and tampering of registration that has taken place on an online platform.
Note: Blockchain technology (a chain of blocks that contain information) is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change, hack, or cheat the system.
- List of Current Governors in India – AUGUST 2022
- List of Current Chief Ministers in India – AUGUST 2022
List of Less Important News – Click Here
*****Click Here View – AC Excluded News*****
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 16 September 2022|
|1||Union Cabinet approves more castes in STs List; Approves Signing of Guarantees for hosting FIFA U-17 Womens‘ Football World Cup in India|
|2||MoYAS signs MoU with NTPC & REC; 2 PSUs pledge Rs 215 crore to NSDF|
|3||ECI Releases ‘BLO E-Patrika‘ to Establish Direct Communication with Booth Level Officers|
|4||NITI Aayog Hosted First Shoonya Forum Commemorating One-Year Anniversary of Shoonya Campaign|
|5||Narayan Rane Chairs 18th meeting of National Board of MSME|
|6||Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park of Darjeeling became best zoo in India|
|7||ENGIE partners with NSDC to train 600 youth in solar module programmes|
|8||MoF Issues Guidelines for RRBs to Raise Resources Through IPOs & Rights Issue|
|9||Fitch Ratings Global Economic Outlook-September 2022: India’s FY23 GDP Growth Forecast Cut to 7% from 7.8%|
|10||Airtel & IBM partners for edge computing platform for large firms; sign up Maruti|
|11||Kantar BrandZ report: TCS Becomes India’s Most Valuable Brand in 2022|
|12||LIC cut stake with GSK Pharma from 6.402% to 4.357%|
|13||RattanIndia launches its first anti-drone ‘Defender’|
|14||Robin Uthappa Announces Retirement from All Forms of Indian Cricket|
|15||Australia’s Vice Captain Rachael Haynes announces retirement from all forms of Cricket|
|16||India beat Nepal 4-0 to win 2022 SAFF U-17 Championship Title in Sri Lanka|
|17||Former Cabinet Minister of Malaysia Tun S. Samy Vellu passes away|
|18||Former Indian Tennis Player & Davis Cup Captain Naresh Kumar passes away|
|19||National Engineers Day 2022 – September 15|
|20||International Day of Democracy 2022- September 15|
|21||Chhattisgarh CM Inaugurates 4 New districts and Introduces Various Development Programmes to them|
|22||Maharashtra Government digitises property registrations & launches ‘Self Help’ portal for e-registrations|