India’s fifth largest private sector Bank Yes Bank received prestigious Green Bond Pioneer Award Ceremony held in London.
- This Award was granted in recognition for its pioneering efforts in the Climate Bond Initiative , Yes Bank being first Indian Bank to issue Green Infrastructure Bonds in India worth 1000 crore with Green shoe option that witnessed strong demand among investors.
Green Infrastructure Bonds:
- Yes Bank is the only lender to have a Green Field Bank License awarded by the Reserve Bank of India in the last two decades.
- The green infrastructure bonds rising an amount of Rs. 1000 crores for the use of Green infrastructure projects in Renewable Energy including Solar Power, Wind Power, Bio mass and Small Hydel Projects, will have a tenor of 10 Years.
- Founded: 2004
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- CEO: Rana Kapoor
- Tagline: Experience our Expertize