AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs June 2019 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2019 updates.
- Current Affairs
- Current Affairs 2019 PDF
- Current Affairs June 2019 PDF
- Current Affairs May 2019 PDF
- Current Affairs PDF
- What was the unemployment rate in India for the year 2017-2018 as per the survey conducted by National Sample Survey Office (NSSO)?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1. 6.1%
According to a survey conducted by National Sample Survey Office (NSSO) between July 2017 and June 2018 covering 4.3 lakh people revealed that the unemployment rate was about 6.1% in 2017-18, highest in 45 year since 1972-73.
- Find the name of three countries along with India join together to support ASEAN-led architecture mechanism to promote free, open, prosperous and inclusive Indo-Pacific region.
1.Vietnam,Cambodia and Japan
2.Myanmar,Indonesia and Bangladesh
3.US,Fiji and Australia
4.US, Japan, and Australia
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.US, Japan, and Australia
India, US, Japan, and Australia came together to support ASEAN-led architecture mechanism for a rule-based order to promote free, open, prosperous and inclusive indo-pacific region in a meeting held at Bangkok, Thailand. This move is to counter China’s military expansion into the Indo-pacific region.
- To which Indian state, Asian Development Bank(ADB) has approved $350 million loan to rehabilitate two state highways and other road improvement project?
5.NoneAnswer – 4.Chattisgarh
Asian Development Bank(ADB) approved $350 million loan to rehabilitate and upgrade two state highways and 23 major district roads totaling about 850 kilometers in Chhattisgarh. It will improve the connectivity and access to basic services and livelihood opportunities in the state.
- Name the financial service company launched ‘Sabse Khaas Loan’ scheme for two-wheeler customers.
1. Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Service Ltd.,
2. L&T Finance
3. Bajaj Finserve Ltd.,
4. TVS credit service Ltd.,
5. None of theseAnswer – 2. L&T Finance
Indian multinational conglomerate, L&T Finance, a subsidiary of L&T Finance Holdings, launched ‘Sabse Khaas Loan’ for two-wheeler customers. This scheme provides burden-free and low-cost finance for two-wheelers eliminates the need for hypothecation of the vehicle to the financier over the tenure of the loan.
- Government has met the fiscal deficit target of ___________for the Financial Year 2018-19.
5. None of theseAnswer – 4. 3.4%
Government has met the fiscal deficit target of 3.4% for the Financial Year 2018-19. The fiscal deficit stood at 3.39% against the estimated rate of 3.4%. The data was released by the Controller General of Accounts (CGA). It was met through a reduction in government spending, which also contributed to GDP growth slowing to 5.8% in the fourth quarter of FY19.
- With which country did India lose its spot as the world’s fastest-growing economy by registering 6.3%annual growth in the January-March quarter ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 5.None of these (China)
Indian economy lost its spot as the world’s fastest-growing economy to China. As per Reuters survey, it registered 6.3% annual growth in the January-March quarter, its slowest pace in six quarters. China recorded a growth of 6.4% in the March Quarter.
- Which state’s Health Department was conferred with the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Tobacco Control Award for 2019 during World No Tobacco Day(WNTD) ?
3. Andhra Pradesh
5. None of theseAnswer – 2. Rajasthan
The Medical and Health Department of Rajasthan was conferred with the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Tobacco Control Award for 2019 in recognition of its achievements in the field of tobacco control. It was presented on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day(WNTD) celebrated on May 31, 2019 in an event held in New Delhi.
- Name the celebrity who has been appointed as brand ambassador by Veeba foods for its new brand “V-Nourish”.
2.Mahindra Singh Dhoni
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Sharukh khan
Popular consumer brand, Veeba foods make inroads into a nutrition segment with its new brand V-Nourish , a nutrition supplement for kids above 5 years appoints Shah Rukh Khan as its Ambassador.
- Ajay Singh was elected to the board of the International Air Transport Association (IATA).He is a chairman and MD of which domestic airline?
3.Air India Express
5.None of theseAnswer – 4. SpiceJet
India’s favorite domestic airline Spicejet’s chairman and MD Ajay Singh was elected to the board of the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
- International Space Station (ISS) have successfully carried out __________ spacewalk by two Russian space agency Roscosmos’ cosmonauts.
5.None of theseAnswer – 2. 217th
International Space Station (ISS) have successfully carried out 217th spacewalk by two Russian space agency Roscosmos’ cosmonauts for support, maintenance and upgrade. The spacewalk was done by Expedition 59 Commander Oleg Kononenko and Flight Engineer Alexey Ovchinin.
- Which institute has launched a Data Platform of ‘Integrated Database on Infrastructure Projects’ (IDIP) to improve the efficiency of Government Infrastructure Development?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.IIT Madras
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has launched a Data Platform of ‘Integrated Database on Infrastructure Projects’ (IDIP) to improve the efficiency of Government Infrastructure Development. It was launched on May 29, 2019 at the 15th World Conference on Transport Research (WCTR) held at IIT Bombay.
- Name the mobile application has launched by AYUSH Ministry to trace yoga events and centers providing training and instructor within the users range.
4. Yoga map
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Yoga locator
Ahead of International yoga day celebrated on June 21, the ministry of AYUSH has launched “yoga locator” – an app to locate yoga events and centers providing training and instructor within the users range. This app is a map-based application which allows the instructor to register themselves and reach out to users.
- Brij Mohan Khaitan, a veteran industrialist passed away in Kolkatta and he also known as __________.
1. Evergreen tea man of India
2. Evergreen coffee man of India
3. Evergreen rubber man of India
4. Evergreen spice man of India
5. None of theseAnswer – 1. Evergreen tea man of India
Brij Mohan Khaitan, a veteran industrialist passed away in Kolkata at the age of 92 due to old age ailments. He recently resigned as chairman of Eveready Industries and McLeod Russel. He is also known as Evergreen tea man of India. He hailed from West Bengal.
- When was the World Milk Day observed?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.June 1st
Annually, on June 1, the world celebrates Global Milk Day in a bid to spread awareness about the consumption of Milk and the benefits of its nutrition. The theme for World Milk Day 2019 is “Drink Milk: Today & Everyday”.
Static GK Quiz based on Current Affairs:
- Who is Ayush Minister of India?Shripad Naik (MOS independent charge)
- Name the capital and currency of ThailandCapital – Bangkok ; Currency: Thai baht
- Indravati National Park is located in which state ? Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Where is the headquarters of International Air Transport Association (IATF) situated?Montreal, Canada
- Where is the headquarters of Food and Agriculture Organisation?Rome, Italy