AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs July 2019 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2019 updates.
- Current Affairs
- Current Affairs 2019 PDF
- Current Affairs July 2019 PDF
- Current Affairs June 2019 PDF
- Current Affairs PDF
- Expand FAME ?
1) Faster Adaptive and Macroeconomic Enterprise
2) Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric vehicles
3) Faster Asset and Manufacturing of High and Electric vehicles
4) Faster Altruism and Multiplier of Electric vehicles
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric vehicles
The full form of FAME is Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric vehicles.It was in news recently on July 29, 2019, National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog) Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Amitabh Kant announced that an inter-ministerial panel for Electric Vehicles (EVs) sanctioned 5645 electric buses for operations in 65 cities and for inter-city operations to 8 state transport undertakings.The Centre has approved Rs 10,000 crore under the FAME II (Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric vehicles) scheme.Niti Aayog has proposed that after March 31, 2025 only electric two-wheelers below the capacity of 150cc should be sold in India and after March 31, 2023 three-wheelers sold in the country should be electric.
- How many days has been set as target to achieve “100% Digitization of Waqf properties” across India ?
1) 45 days
2) 90 days
3) 180 days
4) 100 days
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) 100 days
On July 29,2019, Union Minister of Minority Affairs, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi stated that the Centre government has set a target to achieve “100% Digitization of Waqf properties across country in its 1st 100 days” at the National Conference of State and Union Territories Waqf Boards organized by the Central Waqf Council, held in New Delhi. He also awarded 8 ”mutawalis” under the “Qaumi Waqf Board Taraqqiati Scheme” for better management of waqf properties.
- GIS was in news recently, what does ‘I’ stands for __________ ?
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Information
I stands for Information.The full form of GIS is Geographic Information System.
- Which ministry will lead the ‘Deep Ocean Mission (DOM)’ that will explore the deepest recesses of the ocean ?
1) Ministry of Science and Technology (MST)
2) Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE)
3) Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)
4) Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)
Union government has approved the Deep Ocean Mission (DOM) of the Union Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) which will begin by October 31, 2019. It is a 5 year mission with the estimated cost of Rs 8000 crore which will explore the deepest recesses of the ocean.The blueprint of the mission was unveiled by the MoES.The mission will explore for the metals and minerals and for this project, India has been allotted a site of 75,000 sq. km. in the Central Indian Ocean Basin (CIOB) by the United Nations International Sea Bed Authority for exploitation of polymetallic nodules (PMN).As per the estimates, 380 million metric tonnes of polymetallic nodules are available at the bottom of the seas in the Central Indian Ocean.
- Which two countries has signed MoU in the field of defence co-operation ?
1) India & Bangladesh
2) India & Myanmar
3) India & Thailand
4) India & Sri Lanka
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) India & Myanmar
On July 29,2019, India signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Myanmar on defence co-operation in New Delhi after the 2 sides(Minister of State for Defence, Shripad Yesso Naik and Commander-in-Chief of Defence Services of Myanmar, Senior General Min Aung Hlaing) held talks on issues including reviewing joint exercises and training provided to Myanmar Defence Services in India, strengthening maritime security through joint surveillance and developing new infrastructure.
- Name the defence minister of India, who is the first to visit Mozambique.
1) Manohar Parrikar
2) Rajnath Singh
3) Nirmala Sitharaman
4) A. K. Antony
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Rajnath Singh
Hon’ble Defence Minister of India Rajnath Singh visited Mozambique from july 28-30 2019.This is the first official visit of Rajnath Singh as a Defence Minister to the African country as well as it is the first time ever a defence minister of India has visited Mozambique.
- How many MoU’s were signed between India and Mozambique ?
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Two
Indian Defence Minister Rajnath Singh signed Two Memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Mozambique.
- Which country has signed an MoU with India in the field of hydrography ?
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Mozambique
In order to strengthen the Indo-Mozambican Defence cooperation, the Indian Defence Minister Rajnath Singh signed Two Memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Mozambique, which are Agreement on sharing white shipping information and Cooperation in the field of hydrography.
- Name the city, which topped in the latest “Women Entrepreneur Cities Index 2019”, sponsored by Dell?
3) Bay Area
4) New York
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Bay Area
San Francisco Bay Area has topped the list with 63.7 points followed by New York(62.9 points) and London(3rd ) in the latest “Women Entrepreneur Cities Index 2019”, sponsored by Dell and conducted by London-based global information provider.
- Which Indian City was ranked 43rd globally and ranked at 7th among Asian cities in “Women Entrepreneur Cities Index 2019” ?
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Bengaluru
Indian cities Bengaluru(Karnataka) and Delhi were ranked 43rd (7th in Asia) and 50th (10th in Asia) respectively in the latest “Women Entrepreneur Cities Index 2019”, sponsored by Dell and conducted by London-based global information provider.
- Which country’s IHS Markit city topped among Asian countries in Dell Global Women Entrepreneur Cities Index 2019 ?
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Singapore
According to the latest “Women Entrepreneur Cities Index 2019”, sponsored by Dell and conducted by London-based global information provider, IHS Markit, Singapore tops in Asian city ranked at 21st position.
- Where was the India-Nepal Logistics Summit held ?
1) Kathmandu, Nepal
2) New Delhi, India
3) Pokhara, Nepal
4) Mumbai, India
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Kathmandu, Nepal
India-Nepal Logistics Summit was inaugurated by Prime Minister of Nepal KP Sharma Oli in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- What was the theme of the India-Nepal Logistics Summit ?
1) Theme – “Partners in Progress”
2) Theme – “Prevent future international financial crises”
3) Theme – “Transforming Logistics Landscape”
4) Theme – “Leadership through Resilience”
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Theme – “Transforming Logistics Landscape”
India-Nepal Logistics Summit was inaugurated by Prime Minister of Nepal KP Sharma Oli in Kathmandu, Nepal. The theme of the summit was “Transforming Logistics Landscape”. It was attended by Indian Ambassador to Nepal Manjeev Singh Puri, Special Secretary (Logistics), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India N. Sivasailam, Container Corporation of India (CONCOR) Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) V. Kalyana Rama and Federation of Nepalese Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FNCCI) President Bhawani Rana.
- Where was the 14th meeting of the Working Mechanism for Consultation and Coordination (WMCC) on India-China Border Affairs held ?
1) Kolkata, India
2) Beijing, China
3) New Delhi, India
4) Shanghai, China
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Beijing, China
On July 29,2019, India & China reviewed the situation in the border areas and progress made in productive implementation of confidence-building measures to improve the relations between their troops on the ground ahead of Chinese President Xi Jinping’s visit to India to hold 2nd informal summit with Prime Minister Narendra Modi.The 2 sides hold 14th meeting of the Working Mechanism for Consultation and Coordination (WMCC) on India-China Border Affairs in Beijing, China on July 29,2019.They took note of regular exchanges at the troops level and at the diplomatic level, including under the WMCC framework, for maintaining peace in the border areas, which is important for the smooth development of bilateral relations was acknowledged by both sides.
- Shawala Teja Singh Temple is opened for worship after 72 years, it is located in which country ?
1) Punjab, India
2) Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
3) Selangor, Malaysia
4) Sialkot, Pakistan
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Sialkot, Pakistan
On the demand of the local Hindu community, Pakistan opened Shawala Teja Singh Temple in eastern city Sialkot for worship for the first time since partition. According to the book ‘History of Sialkot’ by the late Rashid Niaz, the temple is 1,000-years-old.The Evacuee Trust Property Board looks after the holy places of minorities in Pakistan.According to official estimates, 75 lakh Hindus live in Pakistan.
- Which energy’s cost is low in India among the Asia pacific region as per the UK consultancy firm Wood Mackenzie ?
1) Renewable energy
2) Non Renewable energy
3) Bio Mass energy
4) Both 1 & 2
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Renewable energy
UK consultancy firm Wood Mackenzie stated that renewable energy cost of India is the lowest in the Asia Pacific region, due to the fact that Levelized Cost Of Electricity (LCOE) using solar photovoltaic of India has Fallen to $38 per Megawatt hour in 2019. This fall in LCOE is cheaper than the coal-fired power generation of 14% which is traditionally the cheapest source of power generation. Woodmax’s director Alex whitworth said that India is the second-largest country in terms of power market in the Asia Pacific having a Power capacity of 421 Gigawatts(GW) and also the Solar capacity its expected to reach 38 GW in 2019.India aims to have 175 GW capacity of renewable power installed in the country by 2022.The firm also announced that the second major lowest renewable cost generator, Australia will see cost-competitive solar power against coal production in 2020.
- Name the telecom company, which becomes the largest in India with 331.3 million subscribers.
1) Vodafone Idea Limited
2) Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
3) Reliance Jio
4) Bharti Airtel
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Reliance Jio
Reliance Jio becomes the largest telecom company of India with 331.3 million subscribers overtaking Vodafone Idea whose customer base stood at 320 million in the quarter ended June 30, 2019. Airtel moved to the third position and the state-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) stood at the fourth position.Vodafone Idea’s mobile phone users stood at 334.1 million in the quarter ended March 31, 2019.
- Which missile worth Rs.1500 crore is set to be acquired from Russia, that will be equipped on Su-30MKI combat aircraft of the Indian Air Force (IAF)?
1) 9K310 air-to-air missile
2) R-27 air-to-air missile
3) 3M9 surface-to-air missile
4) 2K11 surface-to-air missile
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) R-27air-to-air missile
India signed a Rs.1500 crore contract with Russia for the acquisition of R-27air-to-air missile which gives the additional capability to target enemy aircraft at long Ranges. These missiles are to be equipped on the Su-30MKI combat aircraft of the Indian Air Force (IAF) R-27 missile It is a medium-to-long-range air-to-air missile developed by Russia for its MIG and Sukhoi fighter jets. The army has acquired these missiles under 10-I projects to maintain critical weapon systems and spares for a special minimum period. This special period is known as the War Wastage Reserve (WWR).
- Which state’s Rasagola has received the Geographical Indications(GI) tag after West Bengal?
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Odisha
On July 29,2019, The Registrar of Geographical Indications(GI), Chennai has awarded a GI certificate registering the sweetmeat as ”Odisha Rasagola” to the state of Odisha which will be valid till Feb 22, 2028. In 2017, West Bengal had secured the GI tag for ”Banglar Rosogolla” after a tug of war with Odisha since 2015 over the origin of the sweet.
- For which reason, DD News (Doordarshan), received “Champions of Empathy Award” from Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla ?
1) For spreading awareness about hepatitis
2) For spreading awareness about tuberculosis
3) For spreading awareness about Malaria
4) For spreading awareness about HIV
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) For spreading awareness about hepatitis
DD News (Doordarshan), a 24*7 terrestrial cum satellite News Channel of India has awarded “Champions of Empathy Award” for spreading awareness about hepatitis. Mayank Agrawal, Director General of DD News has received the Award from Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla.
- Who was appointed as the 22nd Governor of Madhya Pradesh ?
1) Draupadi Murmu
2) Satyadev Narayan Arya
3) Lalji Tandon
4) Satya Pal Malik
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Lalji Tandon
On July 29, 2019, Senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Lalji Tandon was sworn in as the 22nd Governor of Madhya Pradesh. He was administered oath by the Madhya Pradesh High Court Chief Justice Ravi Shankar Jha at a function in Raj Bhawan, Bhopal in the presence of Chief Minister Kamal Nath, state ministers and bureaucrats.
- To which state, former Lok Sabha MP Jagdeep Dhankhar was appointed as the 28th governor ?
2) West Bengal
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) West Bengal
On July 30, 2019, Jagdeep Dhankhar, a former Lok Sabha Member of Parliament (MP) from Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan and a noted Supreme Court lawyer, was sworn in as the 28th governor of West Bengal at the Raj Bhavan, Kolkata in the presence of Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, state ministers, including urban development minister Firhad Hakim and finance minister Amit Mitra, and other dignitaries. He was administered oath by the Chief Justice of Calcutta High Court TBN Radhakrishnan. He succeeded Keshari Nath Tripathy.
- Name the Member of Parliament (MP), who was appointed as the 18th Governor of Tripura .
1) Ganga Prasad
2) Ganeshi Lal
3) R. N. Ravi
4) Ramesh Bais
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Ramesh Bais
On July 29, 2019, A seven-time Member of Parliament (MP) from Chhattisgarh’s Raipur and former Union minister, Ramesh Bais, aged 71, was sworn in as the 18th Governor of Tripura in the presence of Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb and senior officials of the administration. He was administered oath by the Chief Justice of Tripura High Court Justice Sanjay Karol at a function in Old Raj Bhawan, Agartala. He succeeds Kaptan Singh Solanki.
- Which two countries successfully conducted tests of the advanced anti-ballistic missile system “Arrow-3″ ?
1) Israel and the United States
2) United States and North Korea
3) India and United States
4) India and Russia
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Israel and the United States
On July 28, 2019, Israel’s Prime Minister and Minister of Defense Benjamin Netanyahu informed that Israel and the United States (US) successfully conducted tests of the advanced anti-ballistic missile system “Arrow-3″. The test was carried out with U.S. Missile Defense Agency (MDA) at Pacific Spaceport Complex-Alaska (PSCA) in Kodiak, Alaska, US. Arrow-3 is jointly manufactured by the Boeing Company and Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) and is intended to serve as Israel’s highest-altitude missile interception system.It is designed by IAI. It passed its first full interception test over the Mediterranean sea in 2015 and was deployed in Israel in 2017.
- Scientist from which institute have developed low-cost, environment-friendly solar cells named Dye-sensitised solar cell (DSSC)?
1) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi
2) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras
3) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad
4) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Ahmedabad
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad
Scientists from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad developed low-cost, environment-friendly solar cells named Dye-sensitised solar cell (DSSC) by employing an off-the-shelf dye used to make kumkum or vermilion.DSSC is based on New Fuchsin (NF) dye with aqueous electrolyte and platinum-free counter electrodes. DSSC consists of three components: A monolayer of dye molecule adsorbed on semiconductor material, titanium dioxide (TiO2) deposited on transparent conductive oxides, like indium tin oxide (ITO) and a liquid electrolyte with an excess of electrons.
- Where was the indigenously built Land Craft Utility (LCU)MK IV class ships LCU L56 commissioned ?
1) Ganjam, Odisha
2) Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
3) Mumbai, Maharshtra
4) Kochi, Kerala
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Considered as a way of becoming self-reliant through indigenisation under “Make In India” objective, Vice Admiral, Atul Kumar Jain, Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Eastern Naval Command, commissioned the Land Craft Utility (LCU)MK IV class ships LCU L56 at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.This sixth of the LCU MK IV class ships, built by Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Ltd (GRSE), will be used for deployment and recovery of Main Battle Tanks, armoured vehicles, Troops and equipment from ship to shore and vice versa.The ship, managed by a team of 4 officers and 56 sailors will later be placed at Andaman and Nicobar Command at Port Blair.
- How many matches will be played in the World Test Championship (WTC) 2019 ?
1) 56 Test matches
2) 49 Test matches
3) 60 Test matches
4) 71 Test matches
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) 71 Test matches
On July 29, 2019, International Cricket Council (ICC) officially launched the inaugural World Test Championship (WTC). It will begin from August 1, 2019, where Australia and England will face each other in the Ashes. It will bring relevance and context to bilateral Test cricket over the next 2 years (2021). WTC will comprise of the top 9 Test teams of the world- Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka and the West Indies. 71 Test matches will be played across 27 series over two years. The top two teams will contest in the ICC World Test Championship final from June 14-20, 2021 in the United Kingdom (UK).
- Where was the 23rd President’s Cup Boxing Tournament for the year 2019 held ?
1) East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
2) Geneva, Switzerland
3) London, U.K.
4) Moscow, Russia
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
The 23rd President’s Cup Boxing Tournament for the year 2019 was held from July 22-29, 2019 in Labuan Bajo, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. It was organized by the city of Labuan Bajo and the Indonesian Boxing Association. The Indian boxers finished their campaign with 9 medals- 7 gold and 2 silver and bagged ‘Best Team’ award.
- Simranjit Kaur is associated with which sport ?
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Boxing
The six-time world champion MC Mary Kom, aged 36, (51kg) defeated Australia’s April Franks by 5-0 and won gold for India.2018 World Championships bronze winner Simranjit Kaur (60kg) also won gold by defeating Indonesia’s Asian Games bronze medallist Hasanah Huswatun by 5-0.In 54kg, Assam’s Jamuna Boro defeated Italy’s Giulia Lamagna by 5-0 and clinched gold.In 48kg, Monika won gold by defeating Endang of Indonesia.Among the men, 2017 Ulaanbaatar Cup gold medallist Ankush Dahiya (64kg), 2017 Simon Prestige Memorial tournament bronze medallist Neeraj Swami (49kg) and Ananta Pralhad Chopade (52kg) won gold medals for India.
- Who has bagged 4 medals(1 gold,2 silver,1 bronze) in the 2nd World Deaf Youth Badminton Championships 2019 held in Taipei, Taiwan ?
1) Neha Pandit
2) J Jerlin Anika
3) Aditya Elango
4) Sayali Gokhale
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) J Jerlin Anika
Tamil Nadu teenager J Jerlin Anika(15) has bagged 4 medals(1 gold,2 silver,1 bronze) in the 2nd World Deaf Youth Badminton Championships 2019 held in Taipei, Taiwan. She got the victory over the top seed, Finja Rosendahl of Germany with (21-12, 21-13) points in the girls’ singles final event.The World Deaf Badminton Championships are organized by International Committee of Sports for the Deaf since 2003. They are held every four years.She won the two silver medals in the doubles and mixed doubles events in the Under-18 category.Anika is a 10th standard student in the Ouvaiyar government in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. She was a national champion among the women hearing impaired badminton players.
- Name the former SC judge, who was appointed as the Ombudsman officer of Indian Federation of Sports Gaming(IFSG) .
1) H. L. Dattu
2) Jagdish Singh Khehar
3) Dipak Misra
4) A. K. Sikri
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) A. K. Sikri
On July 29,2019, India’s first and only Sports Gaming self-regulatory industry body, Indian Federation of Sports Gaming (IFSG) has appointed former Supreme Court(SC) judge, Justice A. K. Sikri, as its ombudsman and Ethics Officer. He will have the responsibility of investigating queries & complaints raised by the users of the online fantasy sports gaming platforms and provide strategic council, resolve disputes brought forward regarding binding rules or financial discrepancies as well as steer hearings and make announcements for smooth operation and ease of functioning.With Sikri as Ombudsman of IFSG, it will be able to frame strong industry benchmarks with great governance protecting its 8crore users and 32 operators interests and create standardized best practices.
- Patrice Evra announced retirement recently, he was associated with which sport ?
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Football
French former professional footballer and a captain for both Manchester United and the France national team Patrice Evra (38) has announced his retirement from football. He hails from Dakar, Senegal played 81 times for France & over 700 appearances for eight different clubs, including Monaco and Juventus.He played 379 games for Manchester United between 2006 and 2014 before moving to Juventus.He won 5 Premier League titles, 2 Serie A titles and 1 Champions League.In February 2018, he was signed by West Ham and made his last appearance of his playing career for the Hammers in May 2018.
- Name the voice of Disney’s Minnie Mouse, who passed away recently .
1) Bill Farmer
2) Tress MacNeille
3) Russi Taylor
4) Tony Anselmo
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Russi Taylor
On July 26, 2019, Veteran actor Russi Taylor, who voiced Disney’s Minnie Mouse for more than 30 years, passed away in Glendale, California, US. She was 75. Born on May 4, 1944, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, she became the voice of Minnie Mouse in 1986. She voiced for Martin Prince in The Simpsons, the cartoon character Strawberry Shortcake, Donald Duck’s nephews- Huey, Dewey and Louie, in the original “Ducktales” animated series and filled roles in “TaleSpin” and “Kim Possible.” She also played a part in different films and voiced for different TV shows & TV animated series.She was named a Disney Legend in 2008. iv. She was nominated for Annie Awards in 2005 & 2007 and Emmy Awards in the year 2006, 2007 & 2018.
- What was the theme of the World Day Against Trafficking In Persons 2019?
1) “Let’s act now to protect and assist trafficking victims”
2) “Human Trafficking: call your government to action”
3) “Responding to the trafficking of children and young people”
4) “Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children.”
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) “Human Trafficking: call your government to action”
In order to raise awareness of the situation of victims of human trafficking and promotion and protection of their rights, the UN General Assembly designated July 30 as the World Day Against Trafficking In Persons. The theme for 2019 is “Human Trafficking: call your government to action”.People trafficked in own country has doubled to 58% according to the United Nations office on drugs and crime (UNODC) Global report 2018.
Static GK Quiz based on Current Affairs:
- Bannerghatta national park is located in which state?Answer – Karnataka
- Where is the headquarter of United Nations office on drugs and crime (UNODC) located ?Answer – Vienna, Austria
- What is the Capital and Currency of Israel ?Answer – Capital: Jerusalem & Currency: Israeli new shekel
- When was Air force day celebrated ?Answer – 8th of October
- Rajarani Temple is located in which state ?Answer – Bhubaneswar, Odisha
The Culture Ministry has decided to keep 10 heritage sites open for public from sunrise to 9 pm, Union Culture and Tourism Minister Prahlad Patel said on Monday. At present, gates of most monuments are closed for visitors by 6 pm. Apart from the Humayun’s Tomb and Safdarjung Tomb in Delhi, the extended timings will apply to Rajarani Temple in Bhubaneswar, Dulhadev Temple in Khajuraho, Shekh Chilli Tomb in Kurukshetra, Group of Monuments at Pattadakal in Karnataka, Gol Gumbaj in Karnataka, Group of Temples in Maharashtra (Markanda), Man Mahal in Uttar Pradesh (Varanasi) and Rani ki Baav in Paatan Gujarat. The change in timings will be effective for a period of three years.