[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz January 24 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Who was appointed as the Governor of Punjab?
a) Nirbhay Sharma
b) Mridhula Sinha
c) Om Prakash Kohli
d) Kaptan Singh Solanki
[su_accordion]d) Kaptan Singh Solanki
- The Governor of Punjab also acts as the administrator of?
b) New Delhi
c) Daman and Diu
d) None of the above
- Yingluck Shinawatra was recently banned from Politics. She is related to which country?
- Who was recently appointed in UN Peace Committee Panel?
a) Parvathy Menon
b) Lakshmi Menon
c) Saraswathy Menon
d) Gowri Menon
[su_accordion]c) Saraswathy Menon
- The Panel associated with restructuring of Food Corporation of India is?
a) Harichandran Panel
b) Krishna Kumar Panel
c) Shantakumar Panel
d) Narasimhan Panel
[su_accordion]c) Shantakumar Panel
- The State Bank of India signed a loan pact worth of 100 Billion Euros with
a) European Central bank
b) European Development Bank
c) European Investment bank
d) European Monetary Fund
[su_accordion]c) European Investment bank
- Who has been entrusted with the setting up of India’s First International Institute for Music?
a) AR Rahman
c) Lata Mankeshkar
d) Amjad Ali Khan
[su_accordion]d) Amjad Ali Khan
- Kaptan Singh Solanki is appointed as the Governor of Punjab. He is also the Governor of
c) Himachal Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
- The National Girl Child Day is observed on
a) January 23
b) January 24
c) January 25
d) January 22
[su_accordion]b) January 24
- India observing National Girl Child Day since