We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 6 October 2023, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2023 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs October 2023 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2023 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
Highlights of PM Modi’s visit to MP & Rajasthan on 2nd Oct 2023On 2nd October 2023, Prime Minister (PM) of India Narendra Modi visited Madhya Pradesh(MP) and Rajasthan.
- In Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, He laid the foundation stone and dedicated various development projects worth about Rs 7000 crore.
- In Gwalior, MP, He laid the foundation stone and dedicated multiple development initiatives worth around Rs 19,260 crores.
i.PM Modi inaugurated the India’s 1st state-of-the-art sports training facility for individuals with disabilities, known as the Atal Bihari Training Center for Divyang Sports, in Gwalior, MP.
ii.PM Modi laid the foundation stone for the Jal Jeevan Mission projects worth over Rs 1530 crores in Gwalior and Sheopur districts of MP.
About Madhya Pradesh (MP):
Chief Minister– Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Governor– Mangubhai C. Patel
Wildlife Sanctuary– Ralamandal Wildlife Sanctuary; Ratapani Wildlife Sanctuary
Tiger Reserve– Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve; Kanha Tiger Reserve
>> Read Full News
CMIE’s Survey: India’s Unemployment Rate Declines to 7.1% in September 2023
According to Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE)’s Consumer Pyramids Household Survey, India’s unemployment rate fell to a 12-month low of 7.1% in September 2023 from 8.1% in August 2023 despite the poor monsoon.
i.In rural areas, the overall unemployment rate dropped from 7.11% in August 2023 to 6.20% in September 2023.
- Among rural females, unemployment decreased from 10.07% in August to 8.01% in September.
- Among rural males, unemployment decreased from 6.68% in August to 5.94% in September.
ii.In urban areas, the overall unemployment rate decreased from 10.09% in August to 8.94% in September.
- Among urban females, unemployment decreased from 22.17% in August to 18.57% in September.
- Among urban males, unemployment decreased from 8.31% in August to 7.57% in September.
CMIE is a private think-tank which was established in 1976. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra and Mahesh Vyas is currently serving as its Managing Director(MD).
78th Session of the United Nations General Assembly September 18-26, 2023
The 78th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) was held at the United Nations (UN) Headquarters in New York City, USA, from September 18 to September 26, 2023. The world leaders, Heads of State and Governments, foreign ministers, diplomats, and representatives from member states, often called as the ‘Oscars of Diplomacy‘, attended the annual high-level week.
- The theme for this event was “Rebuilding trust and reigniting global solidarity: Accelerating action on the 2030 Agenda and its Sustainable Development Goals towards peace, prosperity, progress and sustainability for all.”
- India played a leading role at UNGA 78 and it focused on South-South cooperation, multilateralism, and sustainable development. EAM S. Jaishankar represented the Indian delegation at the high-level week of the session.
- India, US, Israel & UAE launch new I2U2 website & private enterprise partnership on UNGA sidelines.
- India, Japan agrees to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project during the UNGA Summit.
- The 2023 Global Sustainable Development Report, “Times of Crisis, Times of Change: Science for Accelerating Transformations to Sustainable Development”, is the second edition.It will be published every four years.
WHO and WADA Signs MoU to Collaborate on Clean, Drug-free SportWorld Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and World Health Organisation (WHO) have recently inked a four-year Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that enables experts from both global organizations to work together and exchange information concerning areas where the realms of anti-doping and public health intersect.
- The MoU was signed in Geneva, Switzerland, between WADA president Witold Banka and WHO Director-General Tedros Ghebreyesus.
Decoding the MoU:
i.The agreement will run until 1 October 2027 and provides a framework of cooperation between WHO and WADA to further their goals.
ii.The Goals of the MOU include:
- Addressing and evaluating health risks associated with the usage of psychoactive substances and related disorders, with a particular emphasis on doping substances and their use within the athlete community.
- Promoting awareness and advocating for the integrity of clean sports and the prevention of substance misuse on a global scale.
- Enhancing awareness through educational initiatives, facilitated by goodwill ambassadors and influencers, to foster positive change.
- Collaborating on issues related to substandard and counterfeit medical products, including the identification of emerging psychoactive substances by sharing information, offering mutual support, and engaging with sports federations.
- Reporting instances of abuse and misuse of counterfeit and substandard medical products within the realm of sports.Top of Form
iii.The MOU also aligns with both organizations’ common objective of achieving the United Nations Sustainable Goal 3: Ensuring healthy lives and promoting well-being for all at all ages. The goal carries its roots from United Nations’ 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) was set up in India as a registered society under the Societies Registration Act of 1890 on November 24, 2005 with a mandate for dope-free sports in India.
It is the United Nations agency that connects nations, partners and people to promote health, keep the world safe and serve the vulnerable
Director General – Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
Established – 1948
Headquarters – Geneva, Switzerland
Member states – 194
It is an international independent agency to lead a collaborative worldwide movement for doping-free sport.
President – Witold Bańka
Headquarters – Montreal, Canada
WHO recommends R21/Matrix-M, Malaria vaccine by Oxford & Serum Institute
World Health Organization(WHO) has recommended R21/Matrix-M, the new malaria vaccine developed by Jenner Institute at Oxford University(the United Kingdom -UK) and Serum Institute of India (SII) Private Limited leveraging Novavax’s adjuvant technology, for the prevention of malaria in children.
- The vaccine was developed with the support of the European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership (EDCTP), the Wellcome Trust, and the European Investment Bank (EIB)
- The recommendation follows advice from the WHO: Strategic Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization (SAGE) and the Malaria Policy Advisory Group (MPAG).
- The R21 vaccine is the 2nd malaria vaccine recommended by WHO, after the RTS,S/AS01 vaccine(Mosquirix), which received a WHO recommendation in 2021. Mosquirix was manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- The vaccine was recommended after meeting required safety, quality and effectiveness standards.
- R21/Matrix-M™ vaccine marks the culmination of 30 years of malaria vaccine research at the Jenner Institute.
- To date the R21/Matrix-M malaria vaccine has been licensed for use in Ghana, Nigeria and Burkina Faso.
BANKING & FINANCE
NIIF Collaborated with JBIC to Launch India-Japan Fund of Rs 49 BillionThe National Investment and Infrastructure Fund Limited (NIIFL) has entered into a collaboration with the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) to launch its first bi-lateral fund called India-Japan Fund (IJF) of Rs 49 Billion (USD 600 million).
- The Fund was established by NIIF Limited (NIIFL), a collaborative investment platform for international and Indian investors.
- The fund is anchored by the Government of India and JBIC.
Out of Rs 49 Billion, The Government of India (GoI) will contribute Rs 24 Billion (USD 294 million (49%)) and JBIC will fund the remaining Rs 25 Billion (USD 306 million (51%)) of the funding target.
- JBIC’s equity participation in the Fund is based on the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) which was signed between JBIC and NIIFL in November 2022.
- This MoU aims to promote environmental preservation, low carbon emission strategies, and increase cooperative relationship between Indian and Japanese companies.
i.The India-Japan Fund (IJF) will focus on investing in environmental sustainability and low-carbon emission strategies such as renewable energy, e-mobility, waste management and water management projects.
ii.It aims to enhance Japanese investments into India and strengthen collaboration between the two countries in the area of climate and environment by being a ‘partner of choice’.
JBIC IG, a joint venture between JBIC and Industrial Growth Platform, Inc.,
will support NIIFL in promoting Japanese investments in India.
- It will also support Indian companies and projects that collaborate with Japanese companies to enhance the cooperation between Indian and Japanese companies across all sectors.
i.India reaffirmed its goal of carbon neutrality by 2070 at Conference of Parties (COP)26 in November 2021. The government has promoted sustainable practices such as renewable energy and electric vehicles.
ii.On the other side, Japanese companies are facing supply chain disruptions and India is drawing attention as a destination for relocation and investment.
About National Investment And Infrastructure Fund Limited(NIIFL):
Managing Director(MD) & Chief Executive Officer(CEO) – Rajiv Dhar
Headquarters – New Delhi, Delhi
Established in – 2015
About Japan Bank for International Cooperation(JBIC):
Managing Director(MD) & Chairman – Tadashi Maeda
Headquarters – Tokyo, Japan
Established in – 2012
Outlook Group & IDFC FIRST Bank Launched retirement Planning Event “Outlook Money 40After40”
Outlook Group in collaboration with IDFC FIRST Bank launched a retirement planning event “Outlook Money 40After40” to spread awareness and create conversations around retirement planning.
- “40After40” is a two-day event and expo, which will be held at Jio World Convention Centre in Mumbai, Maharashtra on 23rd and 24th January, 2024.
- IDFC FIRST Bank will spread the need & importance of retirement planning and addresses the financial needs of the elderly early.
- The collaboration will also address other concerns of retired people such as health and wellness, living facilities & travel.
- The collaboration aims to approach the key question of retirement through the various print and digital platforms. It aims to provide invaluable insights and expert guidance to individuals, helping them make informed decisions to secure a prosperous retirement.
Indranil Roy is the Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of Outlook Group which was established in 1995. Outlook Money is the only media house which has a dedicated website on retirement.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Anne L’Huillier, Pierre Agostini, and Ferenc Krausz Wins the Nobel Prize in Physics 2023Anne L’Huillier of France, Pierre Agostini of France, and Ferenc Krausz of Hungary were awarded the 2023 Nobel Prize in Physics “for experimental methods that generate attosecond pulses of light for the study of electron dynamics in matter.”
- The Nobel Prize in Physics is awarded by the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, Stockholm, Sweden.
- In 1987, Anne L’Huillier and her colleagues did an experiment of passing an infrared laser beam through a noble gas that produces overtones.
- Pierre Agostini and his research group in France successfully created and investigated a pulse train of 250-attosecond light pulses in 2001.
- Ferenc Krausz and his team in Austria developed a technique to separate an individual 650-attosecond pulse from a pulse train.
- Anne L’Huillier is the fifth woman to receive the Nobel Prize in Physics.
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
Sachin Tendulkar Named as ‘Global Ambassador’ for ICC ODI World Cup 2023Former Indian cricket Player Sachin Tendulkar was named as the ‘Global Ambassador’ for the International Cricket Council (ICC) Men’s Cricket One Day International (ODI) World Cup 2023.
- Sachin unveils the World Cup trophy before the inaugural match between England and New Zealand on 5th October 2023.
- Sachin has played six ODI World Cups including 1989, 1992, 1996, 2003, 2007, and 2011.
Other ambassadors of ICC ODI World Cup 2023:
It includes Suresh Raina(India), Mithali Raj (India), Vivian Richards(West Indies), AB de Villiers( South Africa), Eoin Morgan(England), Aaron Finch(Australia), Muttiah Muralitharan(Sri Lanka), Ross Taylor(New Zealand) and Mohammad Hafeez(Pakistan).
About ICC Men’s World Cup 2023:
i.The 13th edition of the Men’s ODI World Cup is set to be held from 5th October to 19th November 2023, comprised 48 matches across 10 venues in India.
- Both the inagural and final matches set to be held in Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
ii.Mascot: ICC announces two mascots including ‘Blaze‘(female mascot- Bowler) and ‘Tonk’ (male mascot – Batsmen).
iii. India won the men’s world cup twice, including in 1983 and 2011..
- Sachin Tendulkar was also part of the 2011 ODI World Cup-winning team.
About Sachin Tendulkar:
i.He represented India for 24 years, scoring 15,921 runs in Tests and 18,426 runs in one-day internationals (ODI). He holds the record for most runs in international cricket with 34357 runs.
ii.He is the recipient of Bharat Ratna (2014), Padma Vibhushan(2008), Padma Shri(1999) for his achievement in sports. He has also received the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna (1997) and Arjuna Award(1994) for cricket.
iii.‘Playing it my Way’ co-authored by Boria Majumdar and Sachin is the official autobiography of Sachin.
About International Cricket Council (ICC):
Chairman – Greg Barclay
Headquarters – Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Established – 1909
ACQUISITIONS & MERGERS
CCI Approvals on 3rd October 2023The Competition Commission of India (CCI) approved the following acquisitions on 3rd October 2023,
- Acquisition of certain stake of Lenskart Solutions Private Limited by Kedaara Capital Fund III LLP
- Acquisition of majority stake in Indira IVF by Zonnebaars and amalgamation of Spaceway Wellness into Indira IVF
- Acquisition of 100% shareholding of Lanco Amarkantak Power Limited by PFC Projects Limited, REC Limited, SJVN Limited and Damodar Valley Corporation
Acquisition of Lanco Amarkantak Power Limited by PPL, REC, SJVN and DVC
CCI has approved the proposed acquisition of 100% shareholding of Lanco Amarkantak Power Limited by PFC Projects Limited, REC Limited, SJVN Limited and Damodar Valley Corporation.
i.PFC Projects Limited(PPL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC), a central public sector undertaking (CPSU) under the Ministry of Power.
ii.REC Limited (formerly Rural Electrification Corporation Limited) ) is a Navratna company under the Ministry of Power. It is a subsidiary of PFC.
- It is a non-banking financial company (NBFC) categorized as an infrastructure finance company by the Reserve Bank of India(RBI).
iii.SJVN Limited (formerly known as Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam) is a miniratna Schedule A public sector undertaking(PSU). It is a joint venture of the government of India and the government of Himachal Pradesh.
iv.DVC is a statutory corporation set up under the Damodar Valley Corporation Act, 1948.
Target: LAPL is an unlisted public limited company engaged in power generation in India.
Acquisition of a 1.74% stake in Lenskart Solutions Private Limited by Kedaara Capital Fund III LLP
CCI has approved the acquisition of approximately 1.74% of the issued share capital on a fully diluted basis of Lenskart Solutions Private Limited (Target) by Kedaara Capital Fund III LLP(Acquirer).
i.Acquirer is a private equity fund, registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India as a Category II Alternative Investment Fund.
ii.Target is a private limited company incorporated in India.
Acquisition of majority stake in Indira IVF by Zonnebaars & amalgamation of Spaceway Wellness into Indira IVF
CCI approved the acquisition of the majority shareholding of Indira IVF Hospital Private Limited (Indira IVF) by Zonnebaars Netherlands B.V. (Zonnebaars) and the amalgamation of Spaceway Wellness Private Limited (Spaceway) with and into Indira IVF.
Points to note:
i.Indira IVF is India’s largest fertility chain expert with 115+ centres across India. it is engaged in the provision of fertility and in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment.
- Spaceway is one of the promoters of Indira IVF.
ii.Zonnebaars is a part of the EQT group of investment funds. EQT is a Swedish global investment organization.
PART – I of Hangzhou 2022 Asian Games – September 23 to September 30The 19th edition of Asian games, officially called as ‘Hangzhou 2022 Asian Games’ is being held from September 23 to October 8 2023 with China as the host nation.
Hangzhou 2022 Asian Games Medal tally (As of 4 October 2023):
|1||People’s Republic of China||167||92||48||307|
|3||Republic of Korea||33||44||68||145|
I.Aichi-Nagoya 2026 Asian Games will be hosted by Japan.
China has announced three mascots namely Chenchen, Congcong, and Lianlian, a group of three robot mascots of the Hangzhou 2022 Asian Games.
About Asian Games:
The Asian Games is held every four years once, with the participation of athletes from all over Asia.
India clinched a total of 70 medals at Jakarta 2018 Asian Games (Indonesia).
Inaugural Asian Games – 1951, New Delhi, Delhi
Organized By – Olympic Council of Asia
>> Read Full News
World Animal Day 2023 – October 4World Animal Day (WAD) is annually observed across the globe on October 4 which aims to brings together the animal welfare movement to work towards creating a better world for all animals.
- The day celebrates the diversity of the animal kingdom and reflects on the importance of animal welfare around the world.
The theme of World Animal Day 2023 is ‘Great or Small, Love Them All’.
i.The idea of World Animal Day was initially proposed by Heinrich Zimmerman, a writer and publisher of the German magazine “Mensch und Hund” (Man and Dog).
ii.The first World Animal Day celebrated on 24th March 1925.
>> Read Full News
World Space Week 2023 – 4th to 10th October The United Nations (UN) World Space Week (WSW) is annually observed across the globe from 4th to 10th October to celebrate the contributions of space science and technology to the betterment of the human condition.
The theme for World Space Week 2023 is “Space and Entrepreneurship”.
- The theme highlights the growing importance of the commercial space sector and its potential for entrepreneurs. As miniaturisation and cost-efficiency continue to advance, the future of space exploration belongs not only to governments but also to visionary entrepreneurs.
- Every year, the theme of WSW is selected by the World Space Week Association (WSWA) Board of Directors in close coordination with the UN Office of Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA) to provide a focus on the activities and events that take place in over 80 nations from 4-10 October.
Note: WSWA began in 1980 as the coordinator of “Spaceweek,” a celebration of the first Moon landing, each July 16-24.
i.The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) by its resolution A/RES/54/68 of 6 December 1999, proclaimed the week of 4 to 10 October every year as the World Space Week.
ii.The first-ever WSW was observed from 4th to 10th October 2000.
iii.The celebration of WSW is under the guidance of the UN Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (COPUOS) and the UNOOSA.
About United Nations Office of Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA):
Director– Aarti Holla-Maini
Headquarters– Vienna, Austria
Established in– 1958
>> Read Full News
World Teachers’ Day 2023- October 5 The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)’s World Teachers’ Day (WTD) is annually observed across the globe on 5 October to recognise the important role that teachers play in education around the world.
- WTD also aims to reflect on the support teachers require to maximize their impact on students and society and to rethink the future of the teaching profession globally.
The 2023 theme of WTD is, “The teachers we need for the education we want: The global imperative to reverse the teacher shortage“.
- The theme underscores the need to support, respect, and celebrate educators to address teacher shortages and make the teaching profession more appealing.
WTD is co-convened in partnership with the International Labour Organization (ILO), United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), and Education International (EI).
i.On 5 October 1966, the ILO and UNESCO signed and adopted the Recommendation concerning the Status of Teachers at a special intergovernmental conference convened by UNESCO in Paris (France).
ii.UNESCO declared 5 October of every year as World Teachers’ Day in 1994, celebrating the great step made for teachers on 5 October 1966.
- World Teachers’ Day has been celebrated since 1994.
About United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO):
Director-General– Audrey Azoulay
Headquarters– Paris, France
UNESCO’s Constitution was adopted in London (United Kingdom) in 1945, it entered into force in 1946.
>> Read Full News
Assam CM launched Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana for Medical Bill Reimbursement On 2 October 2023, on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, Assam Chief Minister (CM) Himanta Biswa Sarma launched the Ayushman Asom: Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana, an online medical bill reimbursement scheme for the Government of Assam’s employees, pensioners and their dependents, at the event held in Sankardev Kalakshetra International Auditorium in Guwahati, Assam.
- As part of the event, the CM transferred the first installment of Rs. 9,000 each to the bank accounts of 1 lakh beneficiaries under the Individual Household Latrine (IHHL) scheme.
The primary goal of this scheme is to provide financial health coverage of Rs. 5 Lakhs (per family, per year) to all the Assam Government employees, pensioners, and their dependents.
About Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana:
i.The scheme promises to reimburse medical bills at rates equivalent to the Central Government Health Schemes (CGHS) through the online IT portal.
- Payments will be directly credited to the accounts of the claimant employees, eliminating delays and troubles.
ii.The scheme will progressively introduce a cashless payment option, further simplifying the healthcare reimbursement process.
iii.Eligible individuals can now have their medical bills reimbursed for treatment at any hospital, a departure from the earlier requirement to seek treatment exclusively at government-impaneled hospitals for successful bill processing.
- Paperwork is currently in progress to expand cashless medical treatment benefits.
Some Features and Benefits:
- Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana will take the place of the Assam government’s current reimbursement methodology.
- Beneficiaries, along with their dependents, may register on their own or at district kiosks.
- There will be kiosks at the Medical College or the Joint Director of Health Services Office.
- Online requests for advance payments are accepted from recipients.
- Hospitals will receive direct advance payments.
- Payments will be made within a predetermined time limit of 90 days.
- The scheme is applicable only to the citizens of Assam.
- The applicant must be an Assam State Government employee and also applicable to the pensioners.
- All the family members of the employee are also considered eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants should not be registered in any other government scheme to get this opportunity.
Commencement of the Scheme:
i.Starting from April 1, 2024, government employees can access cashless treatment at medical colleges across Assam and All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) in Changsari in Assam.
ii.As part of the scheme’s expansion, from October 2, 2024, cashless treatments will be available at leading hospitals across India.
- The old system of medical reimbursement shall continue to be operational for those employees unwilling to shift to Mukya Mantri Lok Sewak Arogya Yojana.
Chief Minister– Himanta Biswa Sarma
Governor– Gulab Chand Kataria
Stadiums– Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Cricket Stadium (Outdoor) and Nehru Stadium (Outdoor)
HP CM Launched Sukh Ashraya Yojana for Orphans and Other Vulnerable Sections of SocietyHimachal Pradesh Chief Minister (CM) Sukhvinder Singh Sukhu launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Sukh Ashraya Yojana’ at the Ridge in Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) to provide comprehensive support to orphans, specially-abled children, destitute women, and elderly individuals in Himachal Pradesh.
- With this scheme, Himachal Pradesh became the first state in India to enact a law aimed at supporting orphan children and other vulnerable sections of society.
- The Himachal government decided to adopt the orphans, the specially-abled children as the ‘Children of the State’ and work for their upliftment and well-being, including parental care.
Financial Assistance of the scheme:
i.Financial benefits worth Rs 4.68 crore were distributed to eligible children which includes Rs. 15.52 lakh for fees and other hostel expenses, along with Rs. 11.52 lakh as monthly expenses benefiting 48 orphaned children for pursuing higher education.
- Apart from this, Rs. 7.02 lakh for fees and Rs. 4.08 lakh for monthly expenses were also distributed to 17 orphaned children enrolled in a few professional courses.
- Rs 6 lakh was allocated to 3 beneficiaries for the establishment of small and micro-industries.
ii.Financial benefits amounting to Rs. 2.65 crore were transferred to the bank accounts of 1,106 beneficiaries through foster care and sponsorship.
iii.For the construction of a house, the landless orphaned children will be provided financial assistance of Rs 3 lakh and additionally three biswa of land in the rural areas and two biswa in urban areas.
iv.Monthly financial assistance of Rs 4,000 for approximately 2,700 newly identified orphans (until the age of 27 years) living with relatives.
- Provision of apparel allowances, festival grants, and marriage grants.
- Support for higher education and self-employment opportunities.
- 30 meritorious 12th-grade students from Child Care Institutes, who had excelled in 10th class, were provided laptops, with 268 more to receive them in the second phase.
- The scheme also incorporates an annual 15-day educational tour annually for the orphan children including stays in three-star hotels, fully funded by the government.
About Himachal Pradesh:
Chief Minister– Sukhvinder Singh Sukhu
Governor– Shiv Pratap Shukla
Stadium– Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium (HPCA Stadium- Outdoor) and The Indira Gandhi Stadium (Outdoor)
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|Current Affairs 6 October 2023|
|Highlights of PM Modi’s visit to MP & Rajasthan on 2nd Oct 2023|
|CMIE’s Survey: India’s Unemployment Rate Declines to 7.1% in September 2023|
|78th Session of the United Nations General Assembly September 18-26, 2023|
|WHO and WADA Signs MoU to Collaborate on Clean, Drug-free Sport|
|WHO recommends R21/Matrix-M, Malaria vaccine by Oxford & Serum Institute|
|NIIF Collaborated with JBIC to Launch India-Japan Fund of Rs 49 Billion|
|Outlook Group & IDFC FIRST Bank Launched retirement Planning Event “Outlook Money 40After40”|
|Anne L’Huillier, Pierre Agostini, and Ferenc Krausz Wins the Nobel Prize in Physics 2023|
|Sachin Tendulkar Named as ‘Global Ambassador’ for ICC ODI World Cup 2023|
|CCI Approvals on 3rd October 2023|
|PART – I of Hangzhou 2022 Asian Games – September 23 to September 30|
|World Animal Day 2023 – October 4|
|World Space Week 2023 – 4th to 10th October|
|World Teachers’ Day 2023- October 5|
|Assam CM launched Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana for Medical Bill Reimbursement|
|HP CM Launched Sukh Ashraya Yojana for Orphans and Other Vulnerable Sections of Society|
Aspirant: Does Affairscloud covers all the Current affairs topics related to examinations?
Affairscloud: We Guaranteed All the Important topics related to examination are covered in Our Daily CA content and Daily CA Quizzes.
Aspirant: Why is there a delayal in news?
Affairscloud: As some of the major news sites doesn’t provide the required data on the exact day, we take extra time for important data to be presented to the aspirants on the examination basis to ensure nothing is missed.
Example: In ‘Important Days’ topics the International Organisations publish their reports and Rankings in the evenings, to make sure every data is covered, we delay the topics to the next day.