We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 1 April 2021, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2021 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs April 2021 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2021 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
NITI Aayog releases report titled ‘Investment Opportunities in India’s Healthcare Sector’On March 31, 2021, NITI Aayog Member Dr VK Paul, CEO Amitabh Kant, and Additional Secretary Dr Rakesh Sarwal released a report titled ‘Investment Opportunities in India’s Healthcare Sector’. The report highlights the range of investment opportunities in different segments of India’s Healthcare sector.
i.As per the report,
- Investments in the Healthcare sector are expected to reach USD 372 Billion in 2022.
- The FDI inflows in the sector increased from USD 94 million in 2011 to USD 1, 275 million in 2016 (a jump of over 13.5 times).
- The sector has been growing at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 22% since 2016, providing direct employment to around 4.7 Million People.
- It has the potential to generate 2.7 Million additional jobs in India between 2017-22 (over 500, 000 new jobs per year).
- At this rate, Healthcare is set to become one of the largest sectors of the Indian economy in terms of both revenue & employment.
About NITI Aayog:
Chairperson – Prime Minister (Narendra Modi)
CEO – Amitabh Kant
Headquarters – New Delhi
>>Read Full News
Indo-US Joint Special Forces Exercise ‘VAJRA PRAHAR 2021’ conducted at Bakloh, Himachal PradeshThe 11th Edition of the India-US Special Forces Exercise ‘Vajra Prahar 2021’ was conducted at Special Forces Training School at Bakloh, Himachal Pradesh in March, 2021.
- The main objective of the exercise is to enhance interoperability between the Special Forces of the two countries.
- Vajra Prahar is conducted alternatively between India & US to share best practices & experiences in areas like Joint Mission Planning & Operational Tactics.
- The navies of India & United States conducted a 2-day Passage Exercise ‘PASSEX’ in Bay of Bengal (Eastern Indian Ocean Region) from March 28-29, 2021.
About Indian Special Forces
3 Branches of the Indian Armed Forces have separate special forces units
Para SF – Indian Army; MARCOS – Indian Navy; Garud Commando Force of the Indian Air Force
>>Read Full News
India, Japan sign 4 Pacts to support Healthcare projects under GGP SchemeOn March 30, 2021, India & Japan signed 4 Agreements worth ~ 29.30 Million Yen (~ INR 1.93 Crores/~ USD 265,000). Under these agreements, Japan will support Healthcare projects funded under the Grant Assistance for Grassroots Projects (GGP) scheme in India.
- India is one of the largest recipients of Japanese Official Development Assistance (ODA) besides Bangladesh & Vietnam in Asia.
i.The Recipients & Funds for Four Projects are
- 7.4 Million Yen (~ INR 48.89 Lakhs) for Medical Equipments to Anchal Charitable Trust, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh (UP).
- 6.8 Million Yen (~ INR 44.92 Lakhs) for Medical Equipments to Dr.Shroff’s Charity Eye Hospital, Lakhimpur Kheri, UP.
- 7.95 Million Yen (~ INR 52.52 Lakhs) for Medical Equipments to Saint Hardyal Educational and Orphans Welfare Society (SHEOWS), Amroha, Uttar Pradesh
- 7.2 Million Yen (~ INR 47.57 Lakhs) for Medical Equipment at Shija Hospital, Imphal West, Manipur.
Grant Assistance for Grassroots Projects (GGP) scheme
- It was introduced in 1989 by the Japanese government to provide financial assistance for development projects (projects designed to meet the basic human needs of people) in developing countries.
Currency– Japanese yen
Prime Minister– Yoshihide Suga
>>Read Full News
Indian Navy’s INAS 310 celebrates Diamond Jubilee
Indian Naval Air Squadron (INAS) 310, popularly known as the ‘Cobras’ celebrated its Diamond Jubilee on 21st March 2021. The air squadron was commissioned in 1961 in France. It has been continuously serving Indian Navy from INS Hansa for the last 60 years. INAS 310, equipped with Surveillance & Electronic Warfare equipment continuously monitors Indian Coastline.
- INAS 310 has participated in Operation Vijay (1961), Indo-Pakistani War (1965), Indo-Pakistani War (1971), Operation Pawan (1987), Kargil War (1999) and Operation Parakram (2001-02).
MEA’s Think Tank ‘India Centre for Migration (ICM)’ celebrates Foundation Day on March 27India Centre for Migration (ICM), a Think-Tank set up by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) celebrated its foundation day on March 27, as part of [email protected] celebrations. An event was held to celebrate the foundation day of ICM. During the event 2 Knowledge products were launched. They are
- A Report on ‘The Impact of COVID-19 on India’s International Migration’
- Report on ‘Student Handbook for Studying Abroad’
i.It aims to create awareness regarding mobility of Indian workforce as well as the student community aspiring for opportunities abroad.
- It was established in 2008 by the Government of India to serve as a think tank on all matters relating to International Migration.
- Previously known as Council for Promotion of Overseas Employment, it was renamed as ‘India Centre for Migration (ICM)’ in 2012.
- It is engaged in capacity building, training and awareness generation programmes on International migration.
- It has also contributed to identification of emerging sectors & destinations for employment opportunities for potential Indian migrant workers going abroad.
About India Centre for Migration (ICM):
Chairman – Sh.Sanjay Bhattacharyya
Head Office – New Delhi
Nirmala Sitharaman attends 6th Annual Meeting of Board of Governors of New Development Bank 2021On March 30, 2021, Union Minister of Finance, Nirmala Sitharaman attended the 6th Annual meeting of the Board of Governors of New Development Bank (NDB, formerly known as BRICS Development Bank), 2021 through video-conference in New Delhi. Due to pandemic, the Annual meeting took place in a virtual format.
- Theme of Annual Meeting – ‘New Development Paradigms: The Evolution of Infrastructure’.
- Participants – Governors/Alternate Governors of Brazil, China, Russia & South Africa.
Key Points from FM’s Address
- India has supplied 63.9 Million doses of made-in-India COVID-19 vaccine to 80 countries including 10.4 Million doses of the vaccine as a grant.
- It urged BRICS to improve its ratings International Rating Agencies through adequate capitalization, Quality Governance and prudent management.
Loan Approval for Russia
- NDB approved a loan of up to USD 1 Billion to support healthcare workers treating patients for COVID-19 in Russia.
New Development Bank
- It was set up in 2014 by BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa).
- NDB has so far approved 18 Projects of India for an amount of USD 6, 924 Million.
About New Development Bank (NDB):
President – Marcos Prado Troyjo
Headquarters – Shanghai, China
>>Read Full News
Facebook & Google to set-up Underground Cables to connect USA with Southeast AsiaFacebook has partnered with Google & other regional telecom companies to connect the United States of America with Southeast Asian countries through undersea cables. These underground cables will improve internet connectivity in Singapore, Indonesia.
- At the initial stage, 2 undersea cables: Echo and Bifrost, will be connecting the US with Indonesia through a diverse sea route across the Java Sea in the Trans-pacific region.
Note- Facebook deploys 3000 Kms of fibre in Indonesia to develop public Wi-Fi hot spots.
“Echo” – Constructed by Facebook in partnership with Google & XL Axiata, an Indonesian telecom company. It is expected to get completed by 2023.
“Bifrost”- Constructed by Facebook in partnership with Indonesia’s Telin & Singapore’s Keppel. It is expected to get completed by 2024.
Reason for implementing Cable:
73% of Indonesia’s population of 270 million are online, the majority access the web through mobile data, with less than 10 percent using a broadband connection, according to a 2020 survey by the Indonesian Internet Providers Association.
The Pacific Light Cable Network (PLCN) – funded by Facebook and Alphabet, Google’s parent company – was originally intended to link the United States, Taiwan, Hong Kong and the Philippines. These plans were withdrawn last year following national security concerns raised by the Trump administration.
With over 320 million users, India is the largest market in the world for Facebook.
Founder & CEO- Mark Zuckerberg
Headquarters- California, United States
BANKING & FINANCE
RBL collaborated with Tide to serve Indian SMEsOn March 30, 2021, RBL Bank, a Private sector lender, collaborated with UK based business banking fintech Tide to provide bank account infrastructure to Tide’s India platform, which is focused to serve mainly small and medium enterprises(SMEs).
- Tide’s first market outside the UK, is India due to its vast SME population of around 63 million, and the people’s entrepreneurial spirit.
- Gurjodhpal Singh the former vice president of PayU (Payment Service Provider) will lead Tide’s business in India.
Features of Tide platform:
- The tie-up will provide an option for the SMEs to open current and savings accounts at RBL Bank through Tide’s business platform.
- Through RBL payment APIs Tide members will be able to make seamless transactions from Tide’s platform.
- Apart from the SME sector, unregistered and unorganised sector companies also will be benefited from Tide.
- The platform offers business accounts, related banking services, and also a comprehensive set of highly usable administrative solutions.
About RBL Bank:
MD & CEO – Vishwavir Ahuja
Headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tagline– Apno Ka Bank
>>Read Full News
Ujjivan SFB Collaborates with nStore to Digitise Offline Retailers And Small Businessesi.On 30th March 2021, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank(Ujjivan SFB) partnered with nStore to digitise offline retailers and small businesses in India.
ii.Under this collaboration, Ujjivan SFB will offer the mobile application ‘nLincs’ to its current account holders who own local businesses and enable them to sell their products online.
iii.The local businesses and retailers can register online and host their product catalogue on the mobile application – ‘nLincs’.
About Ujjivan Small Finance Bank(Ujjivan SFB):
Managing Director & CEO– Nitin Chugh
Headquarters– Bengaluru, Karnataka
Tagline– Build a Better Life
CEO– Pradeep Sampath
Headquarters- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
>>Read Full News
NPCI set 30% market cap on UPI Transactions for TPAPs with ExemptionsNational Payments Corporation of India(NPCI) has framed a new rule that limit digital payment apps’ share in the overall volume of transactions on the unified payment interface (UPI) at 30 per cent in a bid to end the monopoly of Big Tech firms on the growing payments market in India.
- The limit of 30% will be calculated based on the total volume of transactions processed on UPI by the payment apps during the preceding three months.
- Players are given the time limit until December 2023 to comply with the market cap norms on UPI.
- After January 2023 in the case of non-compliance, the regulator could prevent the player from onboarding new users.
- Phone Pe and Google Pay accounted for 80% of overall transactions in the month of December 2020.
Guidelines of NPCI:
- The NPCI will send three alerts to the Third-Party Applications (TPAPs) and their partner banks when they hit a 30% cap
- First Alert: It is through an email or a letter to a TPAP and its partner banks, after their market share, in terms of total UPI transactions, hits the 25-27% Players will have to acknowledge this alert from NPCI.
- Second alert: This alert will be sent by the retail payments organization once a player hits 27-30% of the total market share, the entity have to provide evidence to NPCI of the actions undertaken to comply with the market volume cap.
- Third alert:On crossing the 30% mark, third-party apps and their partner banks will have to stop onboarding new users with immediate effect.
- TPAPs will get exemption for 6 months on a “case-to-case basis” so as to not disrupt the user experience and they have to submit a plan on how they look to correct the market cap breach.
- The plan should reach NPCI in 5 working days from the date of communication regarding the breach, the retail payments organization.
Top 5 Apps as on Feb 2021,
- Phone Pe – 42.55% (975.53 million Transaction)
- Google Pay – 36.11% (827.86 million Transaction)
- Paytm Payments Bank App – 14.86% (340.71 million Transaction)
- Axis Banks App – 2.82%(64.74 million Transaction)
- Amazon Pay App – 1.93% (44.22 million Transaction)
- Others – 1.73%
Both Phone Pe & Google Pay will have to take measures to decrease this market share within the next two years.
About National Payments Corporation Limited (NPCI):
MD & CEO – Dilip Asbe
Headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra
NSE Academy Signs MoU with GIFT SEZ Limited NSE Academy Limited (NAL), wholly owned subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange(NSE) signed a Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) with GIFT Special Economic Zone (SEZ) Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Gujarat International Finance Tec-City Co. Ltd(GIFT city) to mentor financial services professionals in GIFT City.
Features of MoU:
i.The MoU lays down the foundation of NSE Academy ltd and GIFT city to support the incapacity building of trained manpower by developing, launching and conducting training programs related to International financial Service.
ii.Both the organisations will work to create unique certification and regulatory programs for the corporate and organisations operating in Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) at GIFT city.
iii.Both the organisation will facilitate research in the field of International Financial Services as well as create a platform to organise conferences, speaker sessions and knowledge series in this area to create awareness about IFSC under the joint banner of GIFT City and NSE Academy limited.
About NSE Academy Limited:
Managing Director & CEO– Abhilash Misra
Established in 12th March 2016
Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra
SBI Signed a $1 Billion Loan Agreement with JBIC On March 31, 2021, the State Bank of India (SBI) has signed a loan agreement of $1 billion with the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) to provide loans for the whole range of business operations of the Japanese automobile manufacturers in India.
- In October 2020, SBI signed a similar $1 billion loan agreement with JBIC. After the current loan agreement, the total loan facility is now about $2 billion.
- The financing will assist the Government’s ‘Make in India’ initiative.
- SBI will provide the loan with refinancing for the funding support to the manufacturers, suppliers and dealers of Japanese automobiles in India
- The agreement stated that from the total amount of $1 billion, $600 million will be financed by JBIC and $400 million by other participating banks (Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC), MUFG Bank, Mizuho Bank, Shizuoka Bank and Bank of Yokahama).
About Japan Bank for International Co-operation (JBIC):
Establishment – 1999
Governor – MAEDA Tadashi
Headquarters – Tokyo, Japan
>>Read Full News
ECONOMY & BUSINESS
UN-ESCAP Forecasted India’s GDP growth to 7% in FY22 and Contraction of 7.7% in FY21On March 30, 2021, The United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UN-ESCAP) reported the survey on economic growth over Asia and the pacific region the report titled “Economic and Social Survey of Asia and the Pacific 2021:Towards post-COVID-19 resilient economies”
Key points about the report by ESCAP:
- The report has forecasted the Indian economy to grow at 7% in FY22 against a contraction of 7.7%(-7.7%) in FY21.
- It reported a “K-shaped recovery” in the economics of the Asia Pacific region, including India.
- On average, the Asia-Pacific region’s developing economies are expected to grow 5.9% in 2021 and 5% in 2022, with a contraction of 1%(-1%) in 2020.
- China became the only major economy (worldwide) to achieve a positive annual economic growth rate in 2020.
About The United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UN-ESCAP)
Establishment – 1947 as the Economic Commission for Asia and the Far East (ECAFE)
Executive Secretary – Armida Salsiah Alisjahbana
Headquarters – Bangkok, Thailand
>>Read Full News
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Noted Marathi Writer Dr Sharankumar Limbale To Receive Saraswati Samman 2020 KK Birla Foundation has selected well known Marathi writer Dr. Sharankumar Limbale, as the recipient of Saraswati Samman 2020 for his 2018 Marathi novel titled “Sanatan”.
The Saraswati Samman 2020 marks the 30th Saraswati Samman.
The book – Sanatan, features the story of socio-cultural struggles of the untouchables.
About Saraswati Samman:
i.The Saraswati Samman is an annual award instituted by KK Birla Foundation in 1991.
ii.It is one of the highest literary awards in India.
iii.The award includes a citation, a plaque and a cash award of Rs.15 lakh.
iv.The winner of the award is selected from the outstanding works from 22 Indian languages.
About Dr. Sharankumar Limbale:
i.Dr. Sharankumar Limbale hails from Solapur, Maharashtra.
ii.He was the retired professor and director of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik, Maharashtra.
iii.He has authored around 40 books of novels, poetry, stories and criticism.
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
DPIIT upgrades Industrial Entrepreneur Memorandum (IEM) portalThe Department of Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade (DPIIT), has revamped its Industrial Entrepreneurs Memorandum (IEM) portal for enhancing ease of doing business in India through foul proof & transparent company’s registration. From now on, every company will be provided with a single IEM to capture details of all its locations & centers.
- DPIIT operates the G2B Portal for receiving application of Industrial Entrepreneurs to file an Industrial Entrepreneurs Memorandum (IEM) under Industries (Development and Regulation) Act, 1951.
Industrial Entrepreneurs Memorandum (IEM):
i.IEM is the process where Industries with investment of Rs 10 Crore or above in the ‘manufacturing sector’ and Rs. 5 Crore or above in the ‘services sector’ should file information related to setting up of Industries.
ii.To facilitate the ease of filing DPIIT has launched the Government to Business (G2B) portal, IEM portal.
Filings done in IEM portal:
IEM-Part A: Filing of investment intentions
IEM-Part B: Reporting of Commencement of Production
Changes to previously filed IEMs can also be done through the portal.
i.The G2B portal can be accessed at http://services.dipp.gov.in for the purpose of submitting application and obtaining the IEM certificate.
About Department of Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade (DPIIT):
Parent Ministry– Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Secretary– Guruprasad Mohapatra
CBIC introduces ICEGATE a Common Portal for filing Registrations & Bills of EntryOn 29th March, 2021 the Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs (CBIC) notified to regulate all registrations, filing of bills of entry, and other documents through a single portal, “ICEGATE portal”.
Aim – To facilitate ease of doing business in the country through transparent & seamless online mode.
- ICEGATE or Indian Customs and Central Excise Electronic Commerce/Electronic Data Interchange (EC/EDI) Gateway is a single portal for all customs documentation & duty payments.
About Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC):
Chairperson- M. Ajit Kumar
Headquarters- New Delhi
>>Read Full News
Nacaduba sinhala ramaswamii Sadasivan: New species of Butterfly Discovered
A new sub-species of six line blue butterfly named “Nacaduba sinhala ramaswamii Sadasivan” was discovered from south Western Ghats. The discovery of the species in Agasthyamala a decade ago was published in the journal of Threatened Taxa in March 2021.
- The taxon of Lycaenid butterflies belongs to the genus of Nacaduba.
- This is the first time a new species of butterfly was discovered by an all indian research team from Western Ghats.
i.The research team consists of 4 researchers,
- Kalesh Sadasivan and K Baiju, from Travancore Nature History Society (TNHS)
- Rahul Khot from Bombay Natural History Society(BNHS)
- S Ramasamy Kamaya Naicker of Vanam, Theni, Tamil Nadu
ii.The species was first photographed by Dr. Kalesh Sadasivan, in 2011 from Kerala and later in 2015 and 2018 in Tamil Nadu.
About the species:
i.These species are small butterflies that belong to the sub family of Lycaenidae.
ii.The species is distributed across India and Sri Lanka to southern eastern Asia, Australia and Samoa.
iii.This species has hairy eyes, anastomosis of veins 11 and 12 on forewings, male wings with purple gloss on the upper side and upper side of both sexes with dull whitish striae.
Shooting: India bags 30 Medals, Tops Medals Tally at New Delhi ISSF World Cup 2021
The 2021 ISSF World Cup took place at Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Ranges, New Delhi from March 18-29, 2021. India topped the Medals Tally with 30 Medals (15 Gold, 9 Silver, 6 Bronze), while USA Grabbed the 2nd place with 8 Medals & Italy took the 3rd place with 4 Medals.
- The World Cup featured events across 3 disciplines (Rifle, Pistol & Shotgun).
- More than 300 shooters from across 43 countries participated in the event.
- It is India’s most successful outing in a single edition of the World Cup stage. It is India’s 6 consecutive No.1 Finish at the ISSF championships in the rifle/pistol events.
- It is an annual edition of the ISSF World Cup in the Olympic shooting events, governed by the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF).
About International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF):
President – Vladimir Lisin
Headquarters – Munich, Germany
>>Read Full News
Former President Of Madagascar Didier Ratsiraka Passed Away At 84On 28th March 2021, Madagascar’s Former president Didier Ratsiraka nicknamed “Red Admiral” passed away at the age of 84 in Antananarivo, Madagascar. He was born on 4th November 1936 in Vatomandry, Madagascar.
He visited India in 1980 on a Bilateral state visit and in 1983 to participate in the Non-Aligned Movement(NAM) Summit.
About Didier Ratsiraka:
i.Didier Ratsiraka was a naval officer and played a major role in the creation of the National Navy.
ii.He was appointed as the Minister of Foregin Affairs in 1972.
iii.He served as the President of Madagascar from 1975 to 1993 and later he became the second president of Madagascar from 1997 to 2002.
Noted Writer & Director Sagar Sarhadi Passed Away At 87
On 22nd March 2021, The noted writer and director Sagar Sarhadi passed away at the age of 87 at his residence in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He was born on 11th May 1933 as Ganga Sagar Talwar in Baffa, British India(now Pakistan).
- He started his career as a writer with Urdu Short stories and later became a Urdu playwright.
- Some of his well known films are, “Kabhi Kabhie”, “Silsila”, and “Bazaar”.
- He has written the dialogues for various movies like “Silsila”, “Chandni”, “Deewana” and “Kaho Na Pyaar Hai”.
Lieutenant General Walter Anthony Gustavo ‘Wag’ Pinto (Retd) passed away at 97
On 25th March 2021, Lieutenant General Walter Anthony Gustavo ‘Wag’ Pinto (Retd), popularly known as “Victor of Basantar” passed away at the age of 97 in Pune, Maharashtra. He was born on 1st July 1924 in Poona, Bombay Presidency.
- He last served as the 8th General Officer Commanding-in-Chief of the Central Command.
- He was well known for his leadership as the General Officer Commanding of the 54 Infantry Division in the Battle of Basantar during 1971 War.
- He received the Param Vishisht Seva Medal (PVSM) for his valour in the 1971 war.
International Transgender Day of Visibility 2021 – March 31i.International Transgender Day of Visibility is annually observed across the globe on 31st March to celebrate the lives of Transgender people and to educate the general public about the history of Trans.
ii.The Philadelphia Office of LGBT Affairs hosted a trans flag raising on 31st March.
iii.The day aims to create awareness about the discrimination and violence faced by trans people.
iv.The International Transgender Day of Visibility was founded by Rachel Crandall, the US Based transgender activist in 2009.
>>Read Full News
TRIFED signed MoU with Dadra &Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu Administration to Implement MSP for MFP & Van Dhan Yojanai.On 5th March 2021, Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED), under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs(MoTA) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) with the administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu for the implementation of Minimum Support Price(MSP) for Minor Forest Produce(MFP) scheme and Van Dhan Yojana(VDY).
ii.Implementation agency: Dadra Nagar Haveli Daman & Diu Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribes Other Backward Classes & Minorities Financial Development Corporation.
iii.Under this MoU, the Mechanism for MFP through MSP and Development of Value Chain for MFP will be implemented in the Union Territory(UT).
About Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED):
Managing Director– Pravir Krishna
Established in 1987
Headquarters– New Delhi
>>Read Full News
Arunachal Pradesh gets first formal indigenous knowledge system school ’Nyubu Nyvgam Yerko’
Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Pema Khandu along with Union MoS for Sports & Youth Affairs Kiren Rijiju has inaugurated the state’s first formal indigenous language and knowledge system school called ‘Nyubu Nyvgam Yerko‘at Rang Village, Seppa in East Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh.
- It literally means ‘Nyubu’ (priest), ‘Nyvgam’ (person having wisdom and knowledge) and ‘Yerko’ (learning institution).
- The school will help in promoting and preserving indigenous traditions, culture and language.
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 1 April 2021|
|1||NITI Aayog releases report titled ‘Investment Opportunities in India’s Healthcare Sector’|
|2||Indo-US Joint Special Forces Exercise ‘VAJRA PRAHAR 2021’ conducted at Bakloh, Himachal Pradesh|
|3||India, Japan sign 4 Pacts to support Healthcare projects under GGP Scheme|
|4||Indian Navy’s INAS 310 celebrates Diamond Jubilee|
|5||MEA’s Think Tank ‘India Centre for Migration (ICM)’ celebrates Foundation Day on March 27|
|6||Nirmala Sitharaman attends 6th Annual Meeting of Board of Governors of New Development Bank 2021|
|7||Facebook & Google to set-up Underground Cables to connect America with Southeast Asia|
|8||RBL collaborated with Tide to serve Indian SMEs|
|9||Ujjivan SFB Collaborates with nStore to Digitise Offline Retailers And Small Businesses|
|10||NPCI set 30% market cap on UPI Transactions for TPAPs with Exemptions|
|11||NSE Academy Signs MoU with GIFT SEZ Limited|
|12||SBI Signed a $1 Billion Loan Agreement with JBIC|
|13||UN-ESCAP Forecasted India’s GDP growth to 7% in FY21 and Contraction of 7.7% in FY20|
|14||Noted Marathi Writer Dr Sharankumar Limbale To Receive Saraswati Samman 2020|
|15||DPIIT upgrades Industrial Entrepreneur Memorandum (IEM) portal|
|16||CBIC introduces ICEGATE a Common Portal for filing Registrations & Bills of Entry|
|17||Nacaduba sinhala ramaswamii Sadasivan: New species of Butterfly Discovered|
|18||Shooting: India bags 30 Medals, Tops Medals Tally at New Delhi ISSF World Cup 2021|
|19||Former President Of Madagascar Didier Ratsiraka Passed Away At 84|
|20||Noted Writer & Director Sagar Sarhadi Passed Away At 87|
|21||Lieutenant General Walter Anthony Gustavo ‘Wag’ Pinto (Retd) passed away at 97|
|22||International Transgender Day of Visibility 2021 – March 31|
|23||TRIFED signed MoU with Dadra &Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu Administration to Implement MSP for MFP & Van Dhan Yojana|
|24||Arunachal Pradesh gets first formal indigenous knowledge system school ’Nyubu Nyvgam Yerko’|