[dropcap]D[/dropcap]ear Readers, We cover some important news in Bulletin Today Section, which are not covered in Brief News, More Current Affairs coverage will helpful for upcoming exam.
- Oscar winning author Michael Blake passes away
- World Asthma Day 2015 – 5th May
- Akash air missile inducted into Indian Army
- India – Bangladesh Land Boundary bill gets cleared by Union Cabinet
- India’s top shooters win 3 gold, 2 bronze medals at International Shooting Competition
- Chinese Diplomat, Lu Ping passes away
Rajasthan Government inks MoU with NHM, UNICEF and GAIN to counter malnourishment
- Rajasthan Government has inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with National Health Mission (NHM), UNICEF and Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) to tackle the severe problem malnourishment in the state.
- This MoU will help to implement the state government programme which was announced during the state budget. In this budget the state government had announced that special attention will be given to the children falling out of medical reach in state.
Bhel commissions Bijlee Utpadan’s thermal unit in Bihar
- State-owned power equipment maker Bhel today said it has commissioned a thermal unit of KBUNL in Bihar.
- “This is the first 195 MW unit to be commissioned by Bhel at the 2×195 MW Muzaffarpur thermal power station of Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Limited (KBUNL) in Bihar.
Future Group’s retail business to merge with Bharti Retail
- The Board of Directors of Kishore Biyani-owned Future Retail approved the consolidation and realignment of its retail operations with Bharti Retail Ltd.
- To streamline the operations resulting from the consolidation, the respective boards of directors propose to demerge the retail business of Future Retail to Bharti Retail and to demerge the infrastructure business of Bharti Retail to Future Retail.
Jonathan Trott Announces Retirement From International Cricket
- England batsman Jonathan Trott has retired from international cricket with immediate effect after a disappointing tour of the West Indies, the 34-year-old said on Monday.