[dropcap]D[/dropcap]ear Readers, We cover some important news in Bulletin Today Section, which are not covered in Brief News, More Current Affairs coverage will helpful for upcoming exam. We hope, our Aspirant & Readers will like our ways !!
Suggestion are welcome
- Pulitzer Prize Winners 2015
- Monte Carlo Masters Title 2015
- BHEL commissions 250-mw thermal power plant
- INS Visakhapatnam Navy’s new stealth destroyed launch in Mumbai
- Kerala government launches campaign ‘Subodham’
- Awards presented for writings on human rights
- China Pakistan to tie up with CPEC agreements getting signed today
Tamil Nadu cancels permission for Coca-Cola’s Perundurai plant
- The Tamil Nadu government has cancelled the plots allotted to Coca-Cola’s beverages manufacturing facility in the State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu Limited (SIPCOT) Industrial Growth Centre in Perundurai
Neyveli Lignite commissions CFBC based power plant after 6 year delay
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has commenced commercial operations of India’s first Circulating Fluidised Bed Combustion (CFBC) Boiler plant in Tamil Nadu.
- The company informed that Unit II (250 MW) of Thermal Power Station – II Expansion project (2X250 MW) at Neyveli, has been successfully declared for commencement of commercial operation with effect from April, 22, 2015.
NTCA Approves 2 National Parks As Tiger Reserves
- The National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA) has approved Kudermukh national park in Karnataka and Rajaji National Park in Uttarakhand for being announced as tiger reserves.
India Shifts Embassy From Sana’a to Dijbouti
- India has shifted its embassy to Djibouti after a conclusion of the process to evacuate Indian nations from Yemen’s capital Sana’a
Former Egyptian president Mursi jailed for 20 years
- An Egyptian court sentenced ousted Islamist president Mohamed Morsi to 20 years in prison on Tuesday for abuses against protesters but acquitted him of charges carrying a possible death penalty.
Science & Technology
Japanese Bullet Train Breaks Own Speed Record
- Japanese maglev which is the fastest passenger train across the world, has broken an earlier speed record of 581 kmph as the train reached 603 kmph in a test run.
Pakistani Taliban announces successfull test-fire of missile ‘Omar 1’
- Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), claimed to have successfully test fired its first indigenously developed missile, named as “Omar 1”.