Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) one of the leading Power,Engineering, Construction, and Manufacturing Company owned by GOI.On 20th April BHEL has successfully commissioned its 250MW Coal based Thermal Power Plant in “land of legends” Gujarat. BHEL has commissioned the unit at GSECL(Gujarat State Electricity Corp Ltd),Sikka -Thermal Power Station(TPS) which is based on the Engineering Procurement and Construction and is located nearby skirts of Jamnagar which is one of the biggest Industrial Hub of Gujarat.
- BHEL has earlier also supplied and executed 2 plants of 120 MW which are presently operational in Sikka, Gujarat. Presently, a 250 MW unit is under execution process at Sikka TPS , it is under the commissioning stage.
- GSECL has recently awarded a contract of 3,536 crore to BHEL for setting up a 800MW supercritical coal-based project at Wanakbori, Kheda Gujarat on the EPC basis.
- BHEL’s installed base of over 150,000 MW of power plant equipment coupled with its rich experience makes it a choice of utilities in the country.
- GSECL- Gujarat State Electricity Corp Ltd
- TPS- Thermal Power Station
- EPC- Engineering Procurement and Construction