Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Marketing Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in Marketing, which is common for all the SBI,IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
Click here to View Marketing Quiz Page
- Planned cost service means-
(1) costly products
(2) extra profit on the same cost
(3) extra work by seller
(4) all of these
(5) None of these(2) extra profit on the same cost
- In Consumer behavior ‘Perception is a process through which-
(1) a consumer make ultimate purchasing
(2) a consumer is satisfied
(3) a consumer’s mind receives, organizes and interprets physical time
(4) Both 1 and 2
(5) All of the above(3) a consumer’s mind receives, organizes and interprets physical time
- Sale forecast implies-
(1) an estimate of the maximum possible sales opportunities present in a particular market segment.
(2) an estimate of sales, in physical units, in a future period
(3) Estimating the number of sales person required to sell a product.
(4) Both 1 and 2
(5) Neither 1 nor 2(4) Both 1 and 2
- A theory states that no matter how efficiently goods/service are produced, if they cannot be delivered to the customer in the quickest possible time it is vain-this theory is called-
(1) Quickest the best
(2) Instant service
(3) Service on time
(4) Timely effort
(5) Matter theory(2) Instant service
- In selling “Consumption” is the ultimate goal of the sales while a marketer-
(1) Identifies consumer needs and wants.
(2) Develop an appropriate product/service to attain customer satisfaction.
(3) Accomplish organizational goals through integrated marketing approach
(4) all of the above.
(5) None of these(4) all of the above.
- ‘Casual’ research is basically concerned with-
(1) Establishing cause and effort relationship
(2) Arriving at a forecast or prediction of interest.
(3) measuring and estimating the frequencies with which of things occur
(4) all of above
(5) None of these(1) Establishing cause and effort relationship
- A method in which brand equity is measured by comparing difference between the retail price of the brand and the retail price of an unbranded product in same category is called-
(1) Brand goodwill method
(2) price premium method
(3) Production method
(3) Both 1 and 2
(4) Neither 1 nor 2(2) price premium method
- ESOP stand for-
(1) Efficient Service of Promises
(2) Effective System of Projects
(3) Employee Stock Option Plan
(4) Essential Security of Project
(5) Equity Stock Option Plan(3) Employee Stock Option Plan
- Acid Test of a brand is-
(1) Brand preference
(2) Brand awareness
(3) Brand loyalty
(4) Brand equity
(5) Band acceptability(3) Brand loyalty
- Of the following pricing methods—– is not for new product-
(1) Market skimming
(3) Discriminatory pricing
(4) None of these(5) All of the above