Pallavi Fauzdar , a 35 year old housewife from Agra has entered the of records for crossing the Mana pass as a solo motorcyclist.
Flash on the Achievement
- She has become the first women motorcyclist to cross the Mana Pass which is the world’s highest motorable mountain pass.
- Pallavi who is married to an Army officer is passionate about Motorcycling
- Previously she has conquered heights by riding some of the highest passes in the world
- She scaled eight Himalayan mountain passes, all above 5,000 metre, last year
- It included 3500 kms of tough mountain terrain of Himanchal ,Leh, Ladakh and Kashmir valley
- This was also recognized by the Limca book of records
- Pallavi is also a fashion designer, a social worker and a Rekki practitioner
- It is located at China border, ahead of Badrinath in Uttrakhand